Page 12 of 23 ... 2101112131422 ...
    Guru
    04-22-2009, 12:29 PM #111
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    John,lmao...it is just like the 2mil sub and bk article,he is so stubborn and won't admit it is a bogus story,everyone makes mistakes,but to be shown your wrong and still say your right is stupidity in it's highest form..IMHO..

Where did you post at?checked board,didn't see it,or is it under article?i'll check there now.

JohnnyIrishXM, I posted that at Seeking Alpha. I did it at Brandons article first then at Tylers. Sometimes I wonder if Seeking Alpha even reads what they put up, before they put it up. Boy you want to LYAO, goto the Tylers article There is one guy there, I sware he must be retarded. If that is the type that is over at SatWaves then they are in big trouble.

Guru
    04-22-2009, 12:31 PM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by mogami View Post
    Hi, There is some debate in the Corps as to who actually said it. Major General Oliver P. Smith is often given credit. (But I give it to Chesty)
    I was told chesty but who knows and to be frank I dont care, I was just messing around about the quote thing.

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 12:42 PM #113
    in flipflop's last article , he posted "i cant wait to see what tyler writes about this article tomorrow"

i just hope tyler puts him in his place by pointing out the BK article brandon wrote, the 2 mill sub loss aRTICLE, then the improving sub article not long after that.....he's right, he's wrong, he's right , he's wrong.....no he is just FLIPFLOP.

i knew a guy who had one of those hotlines for sports picks.. he told me for the "pick of the day" he would record both teams names for the win. and when people called it, he would alternate his prediction between the 2 teams so half his customers got a good pick, the other a bad one.

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 12:46 PM #114
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    JohnnyIrishXM, I posted that at Seeking Alpha. I did it at Brandons article first then at Tylers. Sometimes I wonder if Seeking Alpha even reads what they put up, before they put it up. Boy you want to LYAO, goto the Tylers article There is one guy there, I sware he must be retarded. If that is the type that is over at SatWaves then they are in big trouble.
    Yes i just found it 888's...just posted one there,it's a riot,great article Brandon,so malone just gets 7mil and a slap on the back for helping us...LMAO

P.S. i added that myself,but it is thev gist of some posters there,but the seniors from here are taking him to task,but Para rick is silent on it so far..

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 12:51 PM #115
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    in flipflop's last article , he posted "i cant wait to see what tyler writes about this article tomorrow"

i just hope tyler puts him in his place by pointing out the BK article brandon wrote, the 2 mill sub loss aRTICLE, then the improving sub article not long after that.....he's right, he's wrong, he's right , he's wrong.....no he is just FLIPFLOP.

i knew a guy who had one of those hotlines for sports picks.. he told me for the "pick of the day" he would record both teams names for the win. and when people called it, he would alternate his prediction between the 2 teams so half his customers got a good pick, the other a bad one.
    I can tell you that is a fact about sports lines,west coast and east coast picks same game...but i knew that and still paid the guy for my picks,because i knew i was right and he was wrong...went by the name of Brandon then if your wondering...

04-22-2009, 01:18 PM #116
    Well, I see that Brandon is still sticking by the article today - even quoting eroneously again from the same 8-K, that is in my opinion misleading. Okay, I've let him suffer long enough -- here are the links and why he is wrong... although I'm only posting it over here...

Here is the actual Investment Agreement:
    http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...874/dex455.htm

Here is the Certificate of Designations for the Series B-1 Preferred Shares:
    http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...5097exv3w1.htm

Here is the Certificate of Designations for the Series B-2 Preferred Shares:
    http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...5097exv3w2.htm

If you go to section 4.6 on page 16 and section 5.15 on page 40, it covers the termination process. Section 5.15 even notes that if the agreement is terminated -- all liabilities and obligations to each party will terminate EXCEPT Sirius' obligations under the Registration Rights of the preferred shares... that is because Liberty would continue to hold the shares and Sirius is still obligated to register them. Furthermore, at no point in Section 4.6, does it state that Liberty is obligated to return the preferred shares. The fact is, Liberty purchased the Preferred Shares from Sirius for $12,500 - and they are under no obligation to return them to Sirius. Yes, Liberty PURCHASED the Preferred Shares from Sirius. Bet you didn't know that, did you Brandon?

The portion of the 8-K that Brandon keeps referring to, is a shortened quote taken from Section 4.6 - which is primarily how Sirius can get out of the agreement prior to Phase II closing. However, as you all know, Phase II closed on 3/6/2009... making that point moot. The agreement does continue on and state that Sirius can still terminate the agreement(s) after the non-solicitation period (after Phase II is closed), whenever they want. For which there isn't even an end date to such an option -- however, they are obligated to a $7MM termination fee... while at the same time, Liberty is not obligated to return the shares. The 12/31/2009 date is for if Phase II is not closed yet -- again, that is moot.

Brandon really should just give up on this one. His new site is looking bad over this.

--------
    Last edited by homer985; 04-22-2009 at 01:24 PM.

Guru
    04-22-2009, 01:22 PM #117
    homer any1 with a bit of common sense knows he is wrong, but you just make it completely clear. thx

04-22-2009, 01:26 PM #118
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I was told chesty but who knows and to be frank I dont care, I was just messing around about the quote thing.

Hi, Well maybe Homer can tell us.

Mentor
    04-22-2009, 01:26 PM #119
    Quote Originally Posted by homer985 View Post
    Well, I see that Brandon is still sticking by the article today - even quoting eroneously again from the same 8-K, that is in my opinion misleading. Okay, I've let him suffer long enough -- here are the links and why he is wrong... although I'm only posting it over here...

Here is the actual Investment Agreement:
    http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...874/dex455.htm

Here is the Certificate of Designations for the Series B-1 Preferred Shares:
    http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...5097exv3w1.htm

Here is the Certificate of Designations for the Series B-2 Preferred Shares:
    http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...5097exv3w2.htm

If you go to section 4.6 on page 16 and section 5.15 on page 40, it covers the termination process. Section 5.15 even notes that if the agreement is terminated -- all liabilities and obligations to each party will terminate EXCEPT Sirius' obligations under the Registration Rights of the preferred shares... that is because Liberty would continue to hold the shares and Sirius is still obligated to register them. Furthermore, at no point in Section 4.6, does it state that Liberty is obligated to return the preferred shares. The fact is, Liberty purchased the Preferred Shares from Sirius for $12,500 - and they are under no obligation to return them to Sirius. Yes, Liberty PURCHASED the Preferred Shares from Sirius. Bet you didn't know that, did you Brandon?

The portion of the 8-K that Brandon keeps referring to, is a shortened quote taken from Section 4.6 - which is primarily how Sirius can get out of the agreement prior to Phase II closing. However, as you all know, Phase II closed on 3/6/2009... making that point moot. The agreement does continue on and state that Sirius can still terminate the agreement(s) after the non-solicitation period (after Phase II is closed), whenever they want. For which there isn't even an end date to such an option -- however, they are obligated to a $7MM termination fee... while at the same time, Liberty is not obligated to return the shares. The 12/31/2009 date is for if Phase II is not closed yet -- again, that is moot.

Brandon really should just give up on this one. His new site is looking bad over this.

--------
    NO, LET FLIFLOP GO ON. lol

04-22-2009, 01:29 PM #120
    Hi, You know what I hate? I hate it when a web site places their advertisements directly over the hyperlinks you use to navigate their site.

Page 12 of 23 ... 2101112131422 ...