Page 22 of 153 ... 1220212223243272122 ...
    Enthusiast
    03-16-2009, 05:21 PM #211
    way to break the bank nyr11... 500 shares! Don't waste your time here spending 100 dollars on your investment. I hate free riders!

Enthusiast
    03-16-2009, 05:29 PM #212
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr11jagr68 View Post
    Hey guys just got me some sirius stock today. 500 shares at .245 Was hoping for a pull back and it just shot up. Figured it was still worth getting in I really think it could take off with the apple app.

Welcome to the Forum and welcome to Sirius ownership. Hopefully, it's all up from here.

Come to think of it my first purchase was 500 shares. Of course, that was at $4.00 a share.
    Last edited by James; 03-16-2009 at 06:08 PM. Reason: spelling

03-16-2009, 05:30 PM #213
    Quote Originally Posted by dmo2424 View Post
    way to break the bank nyr11... 500 shares! Don't waste your time here spending 100 dollars on your investment. I hate free riders!
    LOL....welcome to the forum nyr11...As far as I see it, this stock is like a drug dealer.. The first fix is relatively cheap (in your case, very very cheap)...The stock will go down a little, and you will buy a little more..then you will be hooked buying blocks of it higher than you should and selling lower than you should, all the while deliriously high on something other than reality!!

So keep one hand on your wallet and the other on your mouse....buy a big chunk and hang on..I agree with dmo, your wasting your time with $100 purchase...Just think..if the stock hits .30 later this week, you will have made $27.50 and will have barely covered your broker fees...

Welcome aboard!

Guru
    03-16-2009, 05:30 PM #214
    siri getting some momentum back ah, hopefully we can see it get back to .25 today and then reach its next celing round .30 cents.

03-16-2009, 05:52 PM #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundevil View Post
    LOL....welcome to the forum nyr11...As far as I see it, this stock is like a drug dealer.. The first fix is relatively cheap (in your case, very very cheap)...The stock will go down a little, and you will buy a little more..then you will be hooked buying blocks of it higher than you should and selling lower than you should, all the while deliriously high on something other than reality!!

So keep one hand on your wallet and the other on your mouse....buy a big chunk and hang on..I agree with dmo, your wasting your time with $100 purchase...Just think..if the stock hits .30 later this week, you will have made $27.50 and will have barely covered your broker fees...

Welcome aboard!

Lol well I am in long term really if it goes down under 20 ill prob buy even more but I am just a lowly college student ivesting for the first time, i basically took the money Ia m up with GE and put it in siri for now.

03-16-2009, 05:54 PM #216
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Welcome to the Forum and welcome to Sirius ownership. Hopefully, it all up from here.

Come to think of it my first purchase was 500 shares. Of course, that was a $4.00 a share.
    Haha thanks for the welcome, glad not everyone hates me like dmo! lol

Enthusiast
    03-16-2009, 06:06 PM #217
    Quote Originally Posted by nyr11jagr68 View Post
    Haha thanks for the welcome, glad not everyone hates me like dmo! lol
    Dont worry about putzes. They are all to common on BBs Forums and mailing Lists. Apparently we have our share too.
    Do what you can with what you got I say. As long as you can lose it

My first stock was 50 shares of twisty treat when I was 5 ... I remember getting the shares in paper form. What a thrill it was.

03-16-2009, 06:20 PM #218

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LittleTrader View Post
    Repeating my question from earlier, do you guys think we will encounter the same kind of MM resistance at .25 tomorrow?

Do you guys think we will even sniff .25 tomrrow?
    Creeping back up in ah trading. .245 as of now. I have a feeling big money could be loading up. At least I hope so.

Enthusiast
    03-16-2009, 06:24 PM #219
    Airman...................... ya, I remember buying my first stock ................ it was Harley-Davidson. Was anticipating a really neat retro stock certificate........... then found out they had discontinud the practice. Bummer............ Just think how clumsy the record keeping would be tho, with the volume of trades daytrading. LOL. ..killer.

Guru
    03-16-2009, 07:05 PM #220
    Killerkaul isn't amazing how common sense and logic make evrything so much clearer.

Pist, I will remind you of some other common sense you know already the PPS should have never gotten this low in the first place. Now while it will have major trouble getting to the levels we were at before because of the 40% Malones dilution (effectively) did. It will still go way higher then this. You can even feel it, there are less sellers out there. While there maybe some minor pull backs but it will continue to go up, until at least the next quarterly CC. I could even see it going as high as .5 before the next CC. Then depending on how many subs are lost it may even still go up again. I believe as you already know they are going to start to show that they really dont need anymore subs to be profitable. That as long as they show that the savings from the merger are going at a brisk pace that the PPS will still start another up turn. That is what I am seeing at this point unless something bad happens, you could almost count on it.
    Last edited by john; 03-16-2009 at 07:07 PM.