12-27-2023, 08:07 PM #1

New Web Interface

I have been using the new Web Interface for about a week, still have mixed emotions and does not seem to be as user friendly.

My main issue (concern) is when I first load I am unable to play any stations. I must hit F5 (refresh) before the lower bar appears allowing me to hit play.

I use Chrome and have the same results with Edge.

I do use Ad Blockers (PiHole) with APT firewall, I have not researched yet if SiriusXM uses cws.conviva.com but I've noticed a huge increase with this domain from my computer and only change is the web interface.

Any thoughts why I must refresh screen before I can play music, Additionally same results from multiple computers.

01-03-2024, 01:12 PM #2

Angry

The new Sirium format is ridiculous. Why try and fix something that's not broken. A few things that are gone drive me crazy such as the 15 second fast forward/rewind. One of the main reasons why I have Sirius is to listen to Howard Stern show and now I can't view other segments. Now the whole experience has worsened by a lot in my opinion. Please change this dumb format back to way it was. I'm thinking of cancelling.

01-10-2024, 06:19 AM #3
    Same issues here, I cna't play until I refresh in Chrome.
    Also, you used to be able to make the thumbnails of the artist in the lower left corner fullscreen, you can't now.
    It has also added a show to my Favorites that is NOT one of my favorites, and I can't delete it.
    Typical Sirius bungling.

02-06-2024, 12:14 PM #4
    I use an older version of the app on my Android phone and Android TV box (version 6.7.0). I don't like the new version at all.