Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...
    Addict
    02-01-2013, 02:21 PM #51
    I think it was Denco who recently called our attention to how tight is the squeeze in the BB's. If this pop had not happened now, I would have lost all confidence in BBs. Something just had to give. Edit: speaking of SIRI, of course.

Edit #2: I guess it should be no surprise however, that we've now entered the Overbought zone. It is just a matter of time before we see a correction........ maybe it'll hold off til after the CC.
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 02-01-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Addict
    02-01-2013, 02:36 PM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Worried a bit about pump and dump on MJNA, has to pull back a breath a bit, when do I sell and get back in? Look at RSI for oversold, I have not read Stikky Charts yet and wondering if I should sell and get back in or just let it ride for a year or two and hope it goes to a dollar or two?
    Well, so far what I might glean from the Stikky book is that this symbol has such a short history of data points since it took off, we are dealing with only a few days of trends against which to measure. That aside, if you note that the RSI is above 90, meaning it is significanlty overbought, then it should be no surprise to see a 10 cent decline already since the high for the day. I would not be afraid to go out on a limb and say that I think this correction could be as low as .15 before it stops the slide. But, don't forget that I have no skin in this game so maybe I'm being too pessimistic with my vision.

Enthusiast
    02-01-2013, 02:48 PM #53
    I got impatient yesterday and moved my 2 block sells at 3.19 and 3.24 to one block at 3.18 son of ahhhhhh! Oh well a profits a profit

02-01-2013, 02:48 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Well, so far what I might glean from the Stikky book is that this symbol has such a short history of data points since it took off, we are dealing with only a few days of trends against which to measure. That aside, if you note that the RSI is above 90, meaning it is significanlty overbought, then it should be no surprise to see a 10 cent decline already since the high for the day. I would not be afraid to go out on a limb and say that I think this correction could be as low as .15 before it stops the slide. But, don't forget that I have no skin in this game so maybe I'm being too pessimistic with my vision.
    Thanks bro, I think its time to take half off the table, soon....Limit in, we shall see if it has one more pop above .30 before I lower my limit order a bit to .29

02-01-2013, 02:49 PM #55
    Hey guys....what was the catalyst for MJNA move? i have no skin in this one, just interested.

02-01-2013, 03:02 PM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayyvt View Post
    Hey guys....what was the catalyst for MJNA move? i have no skin in this one, just interested.

Everything I read says if you want to be in on medical marijuana, 2 stocks, MJNA and MedBox are the best. MJNA making money, millions, and I think it is just the momentum and inevitability of this industry in its infancy. There was one piece of news about a another state, I think it was kansas, having a medical marijuana bill go to congress for debate and future vote. That is all I saw today. They had a record quarterly report about a week ago, 4M revenue, 2M profit.

To me, medbox was 10's of dollars and mjna was bouncing up and down between 10-13 cents a month ago when I decided to get in. Have to take some off the table today, but will be right back in for the long haul. In and out swing trading like SIRI. Could be a good one.

Addict
    02-01-2013, 03:07 PM #57
    Regarding ONVO, while I am not able to publish the chart at this moment, I just noticed that something possibly very attractive is about to happen....... if you believe in the Golden Cross and the usual positive effects on sp in the days thereafter, please note that the GC is but a wink away (that point when the 50 dma assends the 200 dma), separated by only 6 cents as of now. If history repeats, then we should see a POP in ONVO in the next few days (barring some unforseen negative stimulus).

Mentor
    02-01-2013, 03:08 PM #58
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Regarding ONVO, while I am not able to publish the chart at this moment, I just noticed that something possibly very attractive is about to happen....... if you believe in the Golden Cross and the usual positive effects on sp in the days thereafter, please note that the GC is but a wink away (that point when the 50 dma assends the 200 dma), separated by only 6 cents as of now. If history repeats, then we should see a POP in ONVO in the next few days (barring some unforseen negative stimulus).
    Nice, thanks for the heads up on that SLY!!!

02-01-2013, 03:25 PM #59
    Thanks for the reply Rad....I'll check the charts and keep my eyes peeled on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Everything I read says if you want to be in on medical marijuana, 2 stocks, MJNA and MedBox are the best. MJNA making money, millions, and I think it is just the momentum and inevitability of this industry in its infancy. There was one piece of news about a another state, I think it was kansas, having a medical marijuana bill go to congress for debate and future vote. That is all I saw today. They had a record quarterly report about a week ago, 4M revenue, 2M profit.

To me, medbox was 10's of dollars and mjna was bouncing up and down between 10-13 cents a month ago when I decided to get in. Have to take some off the table today, but will be right back in for the long haul. In and out swing trading like SIRI. Could be a good one.

02-01-2013, 03:34 PM #60
    I'm not sure who it was here that turned me on to MJNA, but thanks ver much............. GROOVY FORUM!

Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...