Page 32 of 38 ... 223031323334 ...
    Mentor
    12-14-2012, 06:52 PM #311
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoulter View Post
    wow - missed the AH 3+ pop, trimmed a few at 2.91, don't want to be greedy. Had a few buy orders in at 2.68, only got 150 shares out of 15K filled, pissed I moved some orders down from 2.72 to there. Ahh well, can't win em all, my core is smiling into the weekend. Added some appl too, I expect a bounce on Monday, we will see, if it breaks 500, may to wait till 430 to buy some more though.
    I had one in at 2.68 as well and pulled it when we hit it thinking we were dropping another penny or 2 for sure to pierce the lower BB. It held strong and we printed a higher low at 2.68 with a huge Green body and long lower wic.!!!!

12-14-2012, 06:52 PM #312
    next stop
    $3.25

Mentor
    12-14-2012, 06:58 PM #313
    The BBs have already started to de compress. They were within 13 earlier today, now with a spread of 19.....

DailyCS.jpg

Nice Green Candle huh!!!!

Addict
    12-14-2012, 07:01 PM #314
    I don't want to put any damper on this move because it was so great for everyone that was in the stock, but just curious what some think about a possible early retrace at all towards the 2.80 - 2.85 area Monday only because it went so straight up that it almost did not touch some of the #'s. I know it is not a gap, but just curious because this will be my only saving grace to get back in after this latest debacle. I worked so hard to wait till the last possible minute today and really was looking to buy right at the bell and then checked into the forums for a minute or two & saw 2.75 and wasn't quick enough.

Or will it gap up further from 2.91 close.

This is what happens to someone that can't afford to have a news event go the wrong way on them. Who knew it was going to be so positive ?

Enthusiast
    12-14-2012, 07:08 PM #315
    Liberty new is priced in (imo), the surprise would be if the FCC denied.

Addict
    12-14-2012, 07:14 PM #316
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I don't want to put any damper on this move because it was so great for everyone that was in the stock, but just curious what some think about a possible early retrace at all towards the 2.80 - 2.85 area Monday only because it went so straight up that it almost did not touch some of the #'s. I know it is not a gap, but just curious because this will be my only saving grace to get back in after this latest debacle. I worked so hard to wait till the last possible minute today and really was looking to buy right at the bell and then checked into the forums for a minute or two & saw 2.75 and wasn't quick enough.

Or will it gap up further from 2.91 close.

This is what happens to someone that can't afford to have a news event go the wrong way on them. Who knew it was going to be so positive ?
    I don't know what to tell ya, all you can do is put in some limit buys at those prices and cross your fingers. I definately wouldn't be slacking right now, with history as our guide I would have something in the game either way. Even if you bought AH, but that's imo. I think we're gapping up, then a slight fizzle til the end of DEC. But I wouldn't go all in, just in case. Jmo sxm

Addict
    12-14-2012, 07:16 PM #317

Thumbs up

When we have a close over $2.97, that should be the writing on the wall. Imo.
    Peace out people, hope everyone has a great weekend... I gotsta roll

Last edited by Redcloud; 12-14-2012 at 07:22 PM.

12-14-2012, 07:22 PM #318
    Extended hours are still open. 2.91 bid 2.92 ask. Anyone ? I am tempted to buy some.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    12-14-2012, 07:23 PM #319
    From the article I posted earlier, I was expecting a ruling for internet radio rates tied in with this and from that article if Pandora got much better rates, it would cause them to be more competetive and this maybe seen as a negative to Sirius.

I see that rates for Sirius are very good news, but never saw anything on internet radio, which is what I thought was coming down today.

I'm confused right now & just trying to see what others think.

12-14-2012, 07:29 PM #320
    So now you are waiting on internet radio rates for Pandora. This could get very interesting if they don't rule favorable to Pandora. My guess is they don't. I am guessing at this point based on how they've been treated in the past. We need a viable radio solution for vehicles and Sirius XM is it right now. Keep us posted sxminvestor!

Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    From the article I posted earlier, I was expecting a ruling for internet radio rates tied in with this and from that article if Pandora got much better rates, it would cause them to be more competetive and this maybe seen as a negative to Sirius.

I see that rates for Sirius are very good news, but never saw anything on internet radio, which is what I thought was coming down today.

I'm confused right now & just trying to see what others think.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Page 32 of 38 ... 223031323334 ...