Page 6 of 60 ... 456781656 ...
    08-24-2009, 01:31 PM #51
    did any1 else see who wants to be a millionaire last night?

Enthusiast
    08-24-2009, 01:40 PM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    did any1 else see who wants to be a millionaire last night?
    I see Who Wants to Be a Millionaire everytime I walk by a mirror!!! lol

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    08-24-2009, 01:40 PM #53
    I have a feeling that Qasp will close over .04 today.

It is nice to see BEHL slowly climbing. I would rather see a slow gradual climb than a spike up. Spike ups almost always come with a slide down.

Check out this little interesting piece...
    JEDM... What a climb in the last two days.

Addict
    08-24-2009, 01:47 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    lol no i posted that i was going to get some this weekend
    can it really do that?
    LOL!
    Not nice Bill.
    No you won't go sterile, but eat too much and you might grow a nice pair of tits.

Enthusiast
    08-24-2009, 01:48 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    IFSL seems to be making a move today too. Does anyone here still own it?
    I still own it. It's one of the crown jewels of my 'sleeper' collection. lol I can't complain really...at least I'm back in the green. I'm guessing it's popping a bit in anticipation of a Board meeting where the spoke folks are hoping for the announcement of a buy back, etc.

Mentor
    08-24-2009, 01:58 PM #56
    put in a buy for 100k shares of QASP at .039, i was the high bidder.. a trade for 100k shares goes through for .0391 by etrade (ETMM-who i use also). thats shitty for me. still waiting on my buy to fill. also looking to stack up on more SIRI march options (im gambling that SIRI will hit at least $1 by next march).

will update on my QASP fill. i may slap the ask for some shares, i dont want to miss this possible wave 3 ride up. wave 3 also is usually the biggest gain. i hope this follows through on the elliot wave pattern because it will be some really nice gains.

Mentor
    08-24-2009, 02:01 PM #57
    put in another buy at 4 , no luck... they are trying to make me chase this.

Guru
    08-24-2009, 02:03 PM #58
    LOL!
    Not nice Bill.
    No you won't go sterile, but eat too much and you might grow a nice pair of tits.
    That's too funny for words! Just another expense, Sean, having to buy bras.

Mentor
    08-24-2009, 02:03 PM #59
    LOL!
    Not nice Bill.
    hey doc, hows the interning going? what hospital are you doing it if you dont mind telling us? also do you plan on staying in nyc once you are done or going back home to the midwest to practice?

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    08-24-2009, 02:05 PM #60

Jedm

Here is some more information on JEDM

Also checkout their website at http://www.jedimindinc.com

JEDM is about to get some large exposure. They are filming with CNBC's Inside Business on Monday. In addition they might be announcing a partnership with top video game programmers shortly. It might be one to keep an eye on.

Jedi Mind to Form Medical Applications Division

1:23 PM ET 8/19/09 | PR Newswire
    Jedi Mind, Inc. (Pink Sheets: JEDM) (http://www.jedimindinc.com) announced today that due to numerous enquiries regarding medical applications software programming, the company will form a medical applications division. The formation of this division will begin immediately.

"It is short notice, but there is a huge market for the development of medical applications for the thought-controlled technology," stated Brent Fouch, CEO of Jedi Mind, Inc. "We are currently focused on completing the first suite of video games for the technology, however on a funds-available basis, the Company will implement this new division to begin development of the most needed medical applications. The timing is good as well with our filming of CNBC's 'Inside Business,' hosted by Senator Fred Thompson, set to begin next Monday. We are looking for a huge boost from this exposure," Fouch concluded.

Medical Applications

There are enormous opportunities in the medical field for products to make life easier for patients, such as people in wheelchairs and amputees. With the use of the wireless headset, a patient would be able to control his or her wheelchair with the power of their minds. Quadriplegics that currently control their mobility with use of their mouth and a joystick would be able to simply think the commands and move in the direction they were thinking. Amputees could control the use of robotic limbs through the power of their minds.

About Jedi Mind, Inc.

Jedi Mind, Inc. develops software for thought controlled technologies, allowing the user to interact with the computer and other machines through the power of the mind. The technology involves the use of a wireless headset, developed by our strategic partner, which detects brainwaves on both the conscious and non-conscious level. This revolutionary neural processing technology makes it possible for computers to interact directly with the human brain. The Company plans to create multiple video games that are controlled by the power of your mind, which will be sold individually or bundled with the wireless headset.

Jedi Mind in Negotiations With Top Gaming Programmers

Aug 6, 2009 09:00:00 (ET)

CARDIFF, Calif., Aug 06, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Jedi Mind, Inc. (Pink Sheets: JEDM) announced today that the Company is currently in negotiations with top programmers to take Jedi Mind's mind control gaming to the next level. Most of the individuals the company is in negotiations with are currently employed by "household name" gaming companies.

"Within the next few weeks we expect to be able to make significant announcements regarding our gaming department," said Brent Fouch, CEO of Jedi Mind. "Since we have received so much exposure over the last couple of months, we have gotten the attention and interest from some high level programmers. It is very important for us to get the best programmers we can hire to build state of the art games for the Emotiv headset," Fouch said.

Jedi Mind is in the early stages of development of thought controlled technologies, with the first round of games anticipated for release to the public in the next few months. Even though there is a recession in progress, the gaming industry continues to grow at an exponential pace. Annual sales reached $21.3 billion in 2008, which represented a 19 percent increase over 2007.

Filming of CNBC's feature for Inside Business with Fred Thompson on Jedi Mind's software applications for the Emotiv headset will begin this month. Air dates have not been established yet but are expected to start shortly after filing is complete. The feature will reach approximately 90 million viewers nationwide on CNBC and over a thousand other broadcast affiliates nationally and regionally.

In addition, Jedi Mind plans to sell the Emotiv headsets for a very competitive rate of $299 on their website within the next few weeks. Headsets have been selling at such a blistering pace that a significant backlog has developed. Jedi Mind will make an announcement as soon as headsets are available.

Page 6 of 60 ... 456781656 ...