Page 7 of 58 ... 567891757 ...
    07-13-2009, 03:28 PM #61
    lol atm, i read my post and lol tht did sound bad but i didn't mean it to lol i started laughing when bill posted it.

yea i'm glad i signed up for the wrong account or else i woulda been like O_o man i'm bad at stocks lol

but yea magician is right.

penny stocks seem so much > than big stocks.. well.. way more profit... but i guess more risk like imagine holding on for a year and only making like 3% dividend...

Guru
    07-13-2009, 03:30 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    Stock Magician, you are correct IMO. I'm getting ansie because I've been buying stock but have yet to take any profits since I started in Feb. Every now and again you get tired of not making money off these stocks and I'm not talented enough yet to be a flipper so there was some frustrating sarcasm in my other posts. I cannot wait though for the day I can crack that bottle of Makers Mark after one of these hit!!
    Makers Mark....that is what I drink!

You have great taste in Whiskey!

07-13-2009, 03:39 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post

I use to drink Jack but the bar at my wifes company xmas party didn't have any and her boss recommended MM. Now I only drink Jack when they are out of MM. I only drink 2 bottles a year...one when I go camping with the guys and one gets sipped on throughout the year, it is gooood stuff.

Guru
    07-13-2009, 03:45 PM #64

Im very fond of Canadian Club 12...i know CC doesn't get a whole lotta respect but the 12 year is pretty good...

Guru
    07-13-2009, 04:09 PM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Im very fond of Canadian Club 12...i know CC doesn't get a whole lotta respect but the 12 year is pretty good...
    I have tried CC before....it is o.k. I've never tried the 12 year old. It is probably pretty good if they aged it that long. Is it a straight or blended whiskey?

Guru
    07-13-2009, 04:11 PM #66
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    I use to drink Jack but the bar at my wifes company xmas party didn't have any and her boss recommended MM. Now I only drink Jack when they are out of MM. I only drink 2 bottles a year...one when I go camping with the guys and one gets sipped on throughout the year, it is gooood stuff.
    One a year, other than camping? I wish that I could say the same. Ray and I both drink MM.

Guru
    07-13-2009, 04:12 PM #67
    Aged for 12 years - the extra 6 years maturing in wood produces a darker spirit with more of the traditional characteristics of aged whiskies and a richer, more aromatic flavour.
    http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-1028.aspx
    hmm, don't know about the blended part, what does that mean and what is better?

Regular CC is nothing compared to this, much smoother...and the price is right

Guru
    07-13-2009, 04:24 PM #68

Today was agast, not to be confused with "A Gas"

I have seen better Mondays. There isn't a hell of a lot to say other than the fact the volume on MGLG was up to 727 million and it was down .0002 at the close at .0009.

There was a whole bunch of buying and selling going on. The impatient investors were getting shook out of the tree and the longs were scarfing up shares. I guess that would be the headline for today.

Sean was cracking me up in here.

It's just a game with time now. As soon as MGLG releases some numbers, then off it goes. It gets tiring while waiting, but understanding what is happening keeps depression away and my hopes high.

BCLE isn't worth bringing up yet.....I am just leaving it in the drawer. I didn't watch BEHL or SIRI today.
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-13-2009 at 06:10 PM.

Guru
    07-13-2009, 04:53 PM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    hmm, don't know about the blended part, what does that mean and what is better?

Regular CC is nothing compared to this, much smoother...and the price is right
    Blended means that they take more than one whiskey and combine it for a certain flavor. It will say on the bottle.

A Straight Whiskey is just one single whiskey.

Straight Whiskeys and Single Malt Scotches are more expensive because they are non-blended.

07-13-2009, 06:59 PM #70
    Blended means that they take more than one whiskey and combine it for a certain flavor. It will say on the bottle.

A Straight Whiskey is just one single whiskey.

Straight Whiskeys and Single Malt Scotches are more expensive because they are non-blended.
    A classic quote from the movie Swingers for all you scotch drinkers.

"I'll have a scotch on the rocks. Any scotch will do as long as it's not a blend of course. Single malt Glenlivet, Glenfiddich perhaps maybe a Glen... any Glen."

Page 7 of 58 ... 567891757 ...