Page 38 of 41 ... 283637383940 ...
    Guru
    12-19-2014, 11:22 PM #371
    Fluke.....excellent news man...looks like your gonna get your 2.75 after all!!!!!

12-19-2014, 11:30 PM #372
    Crunching.Numbers... you and Faulkner celebrating your $4.85 by January 2014 call.

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    12-19-2014, 11:46 PM #373
    Fluke you need to stop hanging out at them truck stops dood, but hell you sure do still rock the mullet kid!!!

Last edited by dm_4; 12-19-2014 at 11:50 PM.

12-19-2014, 11:57 PM #374
    I dedicate this song to Dan "The Tapout" man...

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-20-2014, 12:46 AM #375
    So in other words, nobody knows nothing! $2.75 bottom and a $4.85 January high and all back down from their predictions. Too funny!!!!

12-20-2014, 01:17 AM #376
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    @faulkner... don't forget... according to the legend, I single handily took down Brandon Matthews and Satwaves, Satwaves Pro, OEMStocks, BJMatthews.com, etc. In fact, just recently Brandon Matthews is no more. Ty, Tyvm!!!
    Don`t bet on it buddy.

Enthusiast
    12-20-2014, 02:16 AM #377
    For those who have noticed Siri tracking lmca at 10 to 1, lmca P&F is showing a bullish price objective of 36.56 which would equate to Siri at 3.65. Siri P&F is still showing a bearish price objective of 3.21

12-20-2014, 12:13 PM #378
    Have not posted in awhile due to being too busy, but you guys really disappoint me. I really thought you all were a good group of guys, but this name calling, back and forth stuff has got to stop. Midas, you know me well friend. I know you are above this. Faulkner, you know that I like how you think outside the box, DM4, I know how you feel about siri, I have been there, felt it and still feel it. You all should know that sometimes technicals just do not work with SIRI. Look what happened a few months back with the supposed golden cross. Some things never change. I wish I sold last year when it broke $4, but i was stupid and bought some more in the $3.80's. The next run to $3.80's $ and I will be out for good, just trade on a day to day basis, nothing over night. But in the meantime, lets not ruin this site that allows us to post here. Midas has his opinion which is good if you are short and Faulkner's is good if long. Denco, wolf and all add good stuff. Miss red cloud. Just remember, some of us have more than we should tied up in sirius. Its like a marriage thats had a lot of issues, do we just move on or try to work it out. I like all of you all, and some of you know I am the real deal, you see what you get. Lets try to respect each others opinions (because we are all right or wrong at one time with siri). Enough, Have a Merry Christmas!

Addict
    12-20-2014, 01:59 PM #379
    Steiny - Never got a response on this. Are you seeing anything out there in media growth (content or distribution) with a reasonable EBITDA valuation, that I am missing in this portfolio? Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Disney, CBS, Sirius. Thanks!

12-20-2014, 05:48 PM #380
    Very well said... thanks PJ! Sounds good to me. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!

Quote Originally Posted by pjgourley View Post
    Have not posted in awhile due to being too busy, but you guys really disappoint me. I really thought you all were a good group of guys, but this name calling, back and forth stuff has got to stop. Midas, you know me well friend. I know you are above this. Faulkner, you know that I like how you think outside the box, DM4, I know how you feel about siri, I have been there, felt it and still feel it. You all should know that sometimes technicals just do not work with SIRI. Look what happened a few months back with the supposed golden cross. Some things never change. I wish I sold last year when it broke $4, but i was stupid and bought some more in the $3.80's. The next run to $3.80's $ and I will be out for good, just trade on a day to day basis, nothing over night. But in the meantime, lets not ruin this site that allows us to post here. Midas has his opinion which is good if you are short and Faulkner's is good if long. Denco, wolf and all add good stuff. Miss red cloud. Just remember, some of us have more than we should tied up in sirius. Its like a marriage thats had a lot of issues, do we just move on or try to work it out. I like all of you all, and some of you know I am the real deal, you see what you get. Lets try to respect each others opinions (because we are all right or wrong at one time with siri). Enough, Have a Merry Christmas!

Page 38 of 41 ... 283637383940 ...