Page 36 of 54 ... 26343536373846 ...
    01-11-2015, 06:08 PM #351
    Quote Originally Posted by JR999 View Post
    Huge Packer's fan here and I thought it was a good catch as well. It was an excellent game overall with both teams making huge plays throughout. Who knows what would have happened in the closing minutes had Dallas scored. I'm happy but certainly can understand Cowboys fans being unhappy.
    Redskins fan here so I have to settle for rooting against the Boys, Eagles and Giants, cuz their aint nothing to cheer about in DC when it comes to football. I am hoping the new GM can change the culture of losing. Caps and Nats are solid though.

I thought it was the right call to overturn the Dez catch, close but you gotta maintain possession as the player goes to the ground and it definitely hit the ground.

Cheering for Broncos now and Ohio State tomorrow. Should be fun.

Guru
    01-11-2015, 06:20 PM #352
    Not sure going for it on 4th and 2 with close to 5 minutes left with 2 timeouts on the gb 32 yrd line was smart play there. But then again im not a nfl coach.

Mentor
    01-11-2015, 06:36 PM #353
    Based on the rule I think the right call was made. Dez should have brought the ball in and secured it rather than stretching it out and risking it coming loose as it did. I like the call to go for it as the Dallas D was having a hard time getting Rogers and the offense off the field. I'm not so sure I liked the particular play call and would rather have seen a quick throw to Witten or Beasely instead to get the first.

01-11-2015, 08:50 PM #354
    Just read the article. Thanks for laying this out in such an easy to follow manner and with the appropriate highlights/details. It is an interesting set of assumptions and certainly gives me more to think about as I continue to evaluate my longer term horizon as a SIRI long.

Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    Wow quick turnaround on that... odd... I didn't fast track it or anything.

Sirius XM: Burning The Candle At Both Ends May Result In An Explosion

Guru
    01-11-2015, 08:59 PM #355
    Wow....what a performance by the Colts....No doubt they were the better team! Cant say i saw them going into denver and manhadling the broncos like they did....but they did.

01-11-2015, 09:30 PM #356
    Wow quick turnaround on that... odd... I didn't fast track it or anything.

Sirius XM: Burning The Candle At Both Ends May Result In An Explosion
    WHY? WHY? Why tell the SA crowd the secret we know? Let the retail's (and any institutional) owners sell their shares! Don't give anyone a reason to hold on. Let the price fall and more shares per buy back billion get bought.

Addict
    01-11-2015, 10:53 PM #357
    Hey Muscle... go **** yourself It's a free country and you can certainly comment on my articles (and I have to be nice over there) but just wanted to make sure we are clear here.
    Thank you for being so pleasant. I am very proud of you. You learned free cash flow per share which is a totally different metric than EV/EBITDA, and Tinker's favorite. Only thing is you run out of shares in the float in the outer years. The liquidity of the stock is the big issue that the Board of Directors will have to deal with somehow. Maffei has mentioned it to Faber on CNBC. I really don't know how they well deal with that but it's several years away. My guess is Liberty pulls it in or RMTs way before that. Then I have a whole new Mel theory LOL. I am so happy you put in the effort on FCF per share. About time. Take care dude.

Addict
    01-11-2015, 11:17 PM #358
    One other note. Sirius has stated several times that they intend to buy back about 2 billion dollars worth of stock per year. That certainly won't equal 500 million shares per year at the share prices you project.

Addict
    01-12-2015, 08:24 AM #359
    Seattle is gonna be tough
    Hey rodgers.jpg

01-12-2015, 08:28 AM #360
    I suspected Rodgers had a shot at being effective in the pocket against Dallas (although it took several quarters for this to happen) but he needs to be mobile if the Packers are going to have any chance against the Seahawks. Even with a 100% healthy Rodgers, Seattle is not a good match up for them. I'll have my fingers crossed and all my other lucky routine stuff ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Seattle is gonna be tough
    Hey rodgers.jpg

Page 36 of 54 ... 26343536373846 ...