Page 50 of 78 ... 40484950515260 ...
    Guru
    08-06-2009, 08:52 AM #491
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    small # from existing customners who have iphone; not a game changer

Hummmm, who was it that first said that.

08-06-2009, 08:53 AM #492
    One thing I know is accessing the cc should be much easier. Select either choice Real player or windows and neither takes me to the call. Siri sucks, lets just face it, the web page sucks, HS takes 20+wks of vacation a year, the marketing department is nonexistent and always late to the game, the acc department can't count subs, the stock always comes back down, always! The rs is going to happen and it will wipe all the true longs off the map. This is still the most heavily shorted stock in the market, and we can count on the shorts every run up. I have never traded a stock like this in my life. I will be taking any and all profits available to me going forward. If you thought I was bearish before, just wait. The bashing has begun! Sell before the rs of 20-1! We are now two ccs from the big one! First the iphone app...no HS...they screwed that up.. and this one should have let the stock run upward to the dollar menu, not a chance! This piece of shit stock will return to the high 30s and we will all be scratching our heads in disbelief! Relmor have you ever seen a stock manipulated in this fashion before, I have not and must say I am glad to have unloaded shares at .59 ty dear baby jesus....GLA

Thank god football season is right around the corner!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-06-2009, 08:54 AM #493
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post
    This is the lead in for Dow Jones. I say we see mid .40s by Monday if not by tomorrow.

Sirius XM 2Q Loss Widens On Charges; Subscribers Count Drops
    7:34 AM ET 8/6/09 | Dow Jones

DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

Sirius XM Radio Inc.'s (SIRI) second-quarter loss widened as the satellite-radio company reported $132 million in charges, while its subscriber count slipped and churn rose slightly.
    This is very tough to call. Other BIG companines that have reported worse losses this quarter, have seen an uptick in the stock price.
    Smart investors might realize that this is not a bad decline considering the state of employment right now.
    Forward looking investors may want to get in now before the recession is officialy over.
    Wow, tough call today. It's going to be a LONG morning.....

Mentor
    08-06-2009, 08:55 AM #494
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post

hmmm . . . Demian Russian? (not)

Mentor
    08-06-2009, 08:56 AM #495
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    you may have said that first . . but I nailed $400mm ebitda!!

mel will win appeal of R/S reqmt!!
    just watch

Mentor
    08-06-2009, 08:58 AM #496
    Ok. From MY standpoint, it was a better call than I expected. Beat on sub loss(I said around 245k loss), and my revenue was light(620). SAC was great. Self pay churn, nice. Self pay subs, flat. Wonderful.
    Street..
    ANy loss in subs will be hammered. EPS loss will be hammered. Dont know the effect.
    Mel did give unofficial guidance on sub loss. He said the trend IS OVER. Period. There you go. Shut up street. Hows your 1.4 million loss pace now Mr. Moritz. Jerk.
    Im holding at .53, looking for direction, on my last buy.
    NOt sure what will happen at the open. Mel did a great job this time. R/S question was slam dunked. Basically, SEC might not even make us, NASDAQ might give us an exception, up to one year a way anyway, and we are confident we will clear it anyway. Good job.

Guru
    08-06-2009, 08:59 AM #497

just watch

Oh no my friend if you look at the main page when they first merged I called 400 million long ago as a matter of fact when mel said 250 million, I said bullshit I bet that number gos to 350 to 400 million.

Mentor
    08-06-2009, 08:59 AM #498

just watch
    Funny, but I bet you the stock shock movie might actually weigh into there decision. Id say that even if i wasnt in it, seriously. They did request a copy, and did view it. Maybe we get a bone.

Enthusiast
    08-06-2009, 09:00 AM #499
    Good luck to all who are left.

I watched it bounce off of .60 after open, some selling off and then the old tightening and flat-lining routine started up again so I sold it all off at .573 and took my 25% profit and ran. Luckily for me 'cuz it pretty much was a slow downward slide from there. I'm happy though not with the length of time it took me to make it though. But that's just the nature of sideways SIRI.

I ran so far that I ran all the way over to LVLT and rolled it all into them.

Good luck guys and gals!

PS - I'll probably be back just before the 3rd quarter run-up and figure SIRI should be turning out a better bottom line with subs by then.

Mentor
    08-06-2009, 09:00 AM #500
    R/S risk greatly-greatly diminished

Page 50 of 78 ... 40484950515260 ...