Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    08-13-2009, 09:21 PM #1

Siriusowner...

Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I consider $15,000 dollars pocket change. Yeah, I probably lost that much so far this year, but not with SIRI and I have made profits probably 100 times that amount so far....

Bitter ? Why ? I am not the one who bought thousands of shares at $9.00 just to see them plunge to 5 cents. I am not the one attached to this loser and I am definetely not the one waiting for this issue to go back above $1.00, $2.00, $3.00, etc... How long have you been waiting ?

So, why do I post here ? You can find the answer within this post.
    You post here because you hate your life but don't know it or wont admit it. I would also assume you are depressed but don't know that either.

You post here so you can live in your fantasy pathological lying land and
    make yourself feel better.

You try to come across better than everyone here and insult anyone you can to boost your fake ego.

S.O. If $15,000 was pocket change to you, you would have much better things to do than debate on a forum about a penny stock that you seem to hate and think is worthless. Apparently you made 1.5 million this year in the stock market yet you waste your time on a stock forum hmmmmmmm.

Your lies are getting too big and obvious, I really don't understand how you think people are buying this crap...

Please S.O. crawl out of mommy's basement and go get some mental help before you get to far down the rabbit hole. Seriously!

Cheers,

Addict
    08-17-2009, 04:26 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    You post here because you hate your life but don't know it or wont admit it. I would also assume you are depressed but don't know that either.

You post here so you can live in your fantasy pathological lying land and
    make yourself feel better.

You try to come across better than everyone here and insult anyone you can to boost your fake ego.

S.O. If $15,000 was pocket change to you, you would have much better things to do than debate on a forum about a penny stock that you seem to hate and think is worthless. Apparently you made 1.5 million this year in the stock market yet you waste your time on a stock forum hmmmmmmm.

Your lies are getting too big and obvious, I really don't understand how you think people are buying this crap...

Please S.O. crawl out of mommy's basement and go get some mental help before you get to far down the rabbit hole. Seriously!

Cheers,
    Dude, chill ! You had a bad day ?

Guru
    08-17-2009, 06:15 PM #3
    fight! fight! fight! hit em !!!!!

Addict
    08-17-2009, 09:05 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    fight! fight! fight! hit em !!!!!
    So, where have you been hiding dude ? We all missed you here...

Mentor
    08-18-2009, 01:41 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    So, where have you been hiding dude ? We all missed you here...
    Love this thread. I couldnt agree more. I would have banned your sorry ass months ago. Not becuase your bearish, because your a troll/basher.

Guru
    08-18-2009, 02:40 PM #6
    heh i just got burnt out following the day to day stuff with siri. im still around but just not following siri like i was. nice to see it moving up though i still got a piddly 1000 shares i bought back at .15

im at marketwatch now and then but havnt been that active. kind of taking a mini vacation haha

Mentor
    08-18-2009, 04:48 PM #7
    heh i just got burnt out following the day to day stuff with siri. im still around but just not following siri like i was. nice to see it moving up though i still got a piddly 1000 shares i bought back at .15

im at marketwatch now and then but havnt been that active. kind of taking a mini vacation haha
    Miss you Tripp,get back in when recovered,still have time...

Guru
    08-18-2009, 05:29 PM #8

you f'in pu$$y i got burnt out too and sold all my shares, thats what happens when you approach 2,000 posts...get over it and buy some spng!

Guru
    08-18-2009, 05:34 PM #9
    Johnny keep an eye on relmor i think he's getting shaky...and take notes on his "approaching 2,000" condition...

Guru
    08-18-2009, 06:52 PM #10
    no dont buy spng buy behl@@!@

Page 1 of 4 123 ...