Page 9 of 11 ... 7891011
    Head Honcho
    05-14-2009, 12:32 PM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Tyler, thats what it was. My only question is though was that site "siriusnewsrumors" created by Brandon or you guys together with him. The reason is it is, that site I am talking about that he said he started when he (cfrceo) got upset about the way he was treated here and at other sites.
    Siriusnewsrumors was created soley by Brandon, prior to us ever conversing with him.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Head Honcho
    05-14-2009, 12:33 PM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL.....

sorry, but I love Slacker as well. It is a great service, and they have some cool stuff that sirius XM should emulate.
    Tyler Savery

Head Honcho
    05-14-2009, 12:36 PM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by homer985 View Post
    I know that that is the PC thing to say - and kudos to you for being willing to do it... quite frankly, with the error laden articles I read from CRFCEO, I find it hard to read anything over there with any sense of credibility.

All I ever asked the dude to do was research more before publishing -- and instead, CRFCEO just attacked me.

That's some credibility.

----------
    Some people will go to a site which they can rely on for good information. Some will go to a site that tells them what they want to hear.
    Tyler Savery

Head Honcho
    05-14-2009, 12:37 PM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by homer985 View Post
    It all comes back to "homer"... why me, why oh why does it always have to be me
    For the record, and from my perspective it was not Homer that brought this on. It was several other issues.
    Tyler Savery

Head Honcho
    05-14-2009, 12:38 PM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by tim wallick View Post
    well all be right over to disrupt your other site. lmao, just kidding
    LOL....The site could use the traffic!
    Tyler Savery

Head Honcho
    05-14-2009, 12:46 PM #86
    Quote Originally Posted by nisvan View Post
    guys, with all due respect, this is the STOCK section of the forum.
    I realize there's a lot going with who of you did what to each other when
    and so forth, but i submit it has little relevance to the siri stock price
    and other siri stock variables.

And so i think this dialogue back and forth about sat radio forum sites,
    and the personalities that comprise them, deserves its own thread, away from the stock section

please consider it
    thank you

i know you thot it would all end quickly - this topic - but it clearly hasn't - it goes on and on - which is fine, but again, how about relocating the topic to a different thread ?

thanks
    Nisvan.....

To an extent I agree, and it should die off anyway in short order
    Tyler Savery

Enthusiast
    05-14-2009, 01:01 PM #87
    hum, this was approved yesterday by the fcc....so my question is this, is it one repeator for each operating unit or is it two new low power repeaters which covers both operating units spectrum my bet would be the latter.

SAT-STA-20090324-00036 E
    Special Temporary Authority
    Date Filed: 03/24/2009 12:02:53:77600
    Sirius XM Radio Inc.
    Sirius XM Radio Inc. (Sirius XM) requests special temporary authority for a period of 180 days to operate two terrestrial repeaters in the
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, area at power levels at or below 2000 watts average Effective Isotropically Radiated Power. The repeaters will operate
    in the spectrum assigned for the exclusive use of Sirius XM (2320-2345 MHz) to provide Satellite Digital Audio Radio Service (SDARS).

Guru
    05-14-2009, 01:08 PM #88
    Quote Originally Posted by TSavery View Post
    Siriusnewsrumors was created soley by Brandon, prior to us ever conversing with him.

That is what I thought, and the name was changed later.

Guru
    05-14-2009, 01:12 PM #89
    For the record, and from my perspective it was not Homer that brought this on. It was several other issues.

I dont care what you say Tyler, I am going to blame homer. It just seems to be the "feel good" thing to do.

P.S. Tyler you know I was joking about homer, right.

05-14-2009, 01:19 PM #90
    John.....

Satwaves has existed for quite some time, though it was not utilized very much. As Tim states, there is a fine line that has to be walked, and I always tried to do my best to stat on the correct side of that line.

I outlined the information in the above post.

I would have preferred that message board postings would have slowed down and died off, but they didn't. Charles and I always stated that there was no need for any of us to post links to the site, and that people would find there way to the information on the site naturally.

Brandon and I differ in many ways. How we appraoch an article, how we approach our research, how we approach speculation, how we approach discussion of stock prices, buys, sells, etc., and what is/is not proper in terms of marketing the site (I prefer a more organic growth).

Readers can see these differences for themselves, and I am not saying that I am right and he is wrong in how we approach things. We simply differ. People who read the sites will formulate their own opinions as to the quality of the read, the quality of the information, and the depth of that information.

I hope this clears up things for you. My recollection is that the original brandon site was siriusnewsrumors.blogspot.com. SiriusBuzz had no affiliation with it.
    Tyler,

In the relatively short time I have been a member of this board, one thing
    has become clear to me. You have conducted yourself as a gentleman.
    Definition of a gentleman: Good, courteous conduct. Thank you.
    Julie

Page 9 of 11 ... 7891011