View Poll Results: Now that SIRIXM is above $4, I think its time to retire my "Midas sez $2.75" avatar.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't retire it....its been good luck for the stock price

1 25.00%
  • Retire it...good riddance $2.75. Besides im tired of seeing his name!

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 16 ... 45678 ...
    Guru
    11-01-2015, 02:58 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    It's logical question to everyone in this forum... it's clear that you are all investors/traders of Sirius XM. If you do not like posts at all, you put me on ignore. You will see an entry in the forum that you have me on ignore. If for some reason you want to read something I've posted, you can click on a link to view my post but after that, it goes back to ignored.

I am not being an asshole. I am really trying to help you understand that you don't have to see my posts. It's easy to do.

Obviously, many of you believe that I don't post anything of value. Most of the posts are "links" that I get in email from Google. I don't know who writes the f'ng articles nor do I f'ing read them. I just poste them so everyone can have an opportunity to see if what is being written is of value. Of course, I post NEGATIVE links around EARNINGS that's because those are what people are writing about BUT I also post the POSITIVE articles after EARNINGS when SIRI CRUSHES the numbers. I am not a cheerleader nor a basher.

I will say I am not going anywhere unless Charles bans me. In the meantime, please just put me on ignore so we can move on and I can post to those that like to interact with me. Thanks in advance!
    There are so many holes with this post of yours that i could disprove...but i do not have the time nor energy at this point.

However i will point this out. Supposedly you have me on ignore. You have stated such many times. i simply posted a link to a free article that BM wrote recently and yet an hour later you are still ranting about it. If you have me on ignore how would you really know i posted the link. now i know what you are going to say....your going to say "we dont know how ignore works and that if someone replies to it, then you still see it" yada yada yada. You are the only one that has gone into a rage about the link and the following comments by others. So if we don't have a problem with the link and YOU do...why don't you just put us on ignore??? That seems more logical to me.

I will venture a guess as to why that option is not logical to you. You have several of us on ignore and by putting more on ignore such as slapshot, bcoz, etc, you really wouldn't be able to see many posts. Now lets see because most here do not want to use the ignore feature for various reasons and you swear by it...its funny how you make it seem that we are the ones with the real issues and not you. We do not need you to help us understand anything. We understand that we are not the problem....you are.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-01-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Guru
    11-01-2015, 03:12 PM #52
    It's a shame that Douche Man posts BM article link over here when he desperately needs money so he isn't evicted from his home. If you truly cared, you would sign up for the measly $5 month subscription and support him.

Why don't you send him a donation and help him??
    Why???? because i choose not too. Just as i chose not to invest in the shares to his pattern pending flag system. Some chose to and lost money. I feel bad for them...but at the end of the day it was their own personal decision to so. It comes down to personal choice and that what you need to get over. People here are smart enough to decided for themselves what they are willing to do or not to do....we really do not need your screaming obscene tirades to tell us what to do.

11-01-2015, 03:16 PM #53
    "Supposedly you have me on ignore. If you have me on ignore how would you really know i posted the link."

I do have you on ignore but there is a link called "view post" where I can expand your comment to read. But I do have you on IGNORE. If you don't believe ask Charles.

vpdm.jpg

"
    You have several of us on ignore and by putting more on ignore such as slapshot, bcoz, etc, you really wouldn't be able to see many posts."

Here is a screenshot of the people I have on ignore. (crunching.numbers was you here and at Seeking Alpha that were banned and removed).

iggy list.jpg

By the number of comments from you and others, it appears you don't think I add anything of value. By putting me on ignore, you would not see my initial comment, link, etc. However, let's say someone quotes me and says "Great Post Midas." Unfortunately, that quote you can see.

I don't have time to educate you on how this software works but it has TONS OF FEATURES that are really helpful in dealing with others. Maybe you should take the time and learn how to use it effectively. It's pretty clear when reading your comment below, you clearly HAVE NO CLUE how any of this works. I am doing my best to help you.

So Douche Man, your comment below is inaccurate all because you don't know how the software works NOR do you know who I have on ignore as you can see in the screenshot above.

"There are so many holes with this post of yours that i could disprove...but i do not have the time nor energy at this point."

I would like to know what they are. I bet I can prove you wrong. Just like I did above.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    There are so many holes with this post of yours that i could disprove...but i do not have the time nor energy at this point.

However i will point this out. Supposedly you have me on ignore. You have stated such many times. i simply posted a link to a free article that BM wrote recently and yet an hour later you are still ranting about it. If you have me on ignore how would you really know i posted the link. now i know what you are going to say....your going to say "we dont know how ignore works and that if someone replies to it, then you still see it" yada yada yada. You are the only one that has gone into a rage about the link and the following comments by others. So if we don't have a problem with the link and YOU do...why don't you just put us on ignore??? That seems more logical to me.

I will venture a guess as to why that option is not logical to you. You have several of us on ignore and by putting more on ignore such as slapshot, bcoz, etc, you really wouldn't be able to see many posts. Now lets see because most here do not want to use the ignore feature for various reasons and you swear by it...its funny how you make it seem that we are the ones with the real issues and not you.
    Last edited by midas360; 11-01-2015 at 03:24 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-01-2015, 03:19 PM #54
    "Supposedly you have me on ignore. If you have me on ignore how would you really know i posted the link."

I do have you on ignore but there is a link called "view post" where I can expand your comment to read. But I do have you on IGNORE. If you don't believe ask Charles.

"
    You have several of us on ignore and by putting more on ignore such as slapshot, bcoz, etc, you really wouldn't be able to see many posts."

Here is a screenshot of the people I have on ignore.

iggy list.jpg

By the number of comments from you and others, it appears you don't think I add anything of value. By putting me on ignore, you would not see my initial comment, link, etc. However, let's say someone quotes me and says "Great Post Midas." Unfortunately, that quote you can see.

I don't have time to educate you on how this software works but it has TONS OF FEATURES that are really helpful in dealing with others. Maybe you should take the time and learn how to use it effectively. It's pretty clear when reading your comment below, you clearly HAVE NO CLUE how any of this works. I am doing my best to help you.

So Douche Man, your comment below is inaccurate all because you don't know how the software works NOR do you know who I have on ignore as you can see in the screenshot above.
    If you have me on ignore....why would you "expand and read" my comments?? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of you putting me/us on ignore in the first place? That makes zero sense!

Regardless of what your answer is...no one here seems to be offended by me posting the link i posted. Again they will do with it as they like. They will either click on it and read it or they will click on it and say "Oh chit this is a free article written by BM I aint reading this crap!" and close it. Again it comes down to individuals making their own decision to read it or not based on thier own reasons. Yet here you are a hour and a half later still making a mountain out of a molehill...can you not see this!! lol. Amazing.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-01-2015 at 03:30 PM.

11-01-2015, 03:30 PM #55
    Let's try this again... apparently, you do not comprehend how the IGNORE feature works. When you have someone on ignore, you see the following entry below. However, if someone who doesn't have you ignore "quotes" you and I don't have that person on ignore, I see your quote and their response to you. With that said, in the November thread that you created 2 weeks into October (for the 2nd time), Siriusly_Invested and SlapShot27 "quoted" a comment you made. As I was perusing the thread, I saw it because that's how the software works as explained above. That's how I see your posts. Anything else, braniac????

vpdm.jpg

spdm.jpg

Do you understand now or do I need to repeat it an 8th time?

If you have me on ignore....why would you "expand" my comments"??

Regardless of what your answer is...no one here seems to be offended by me posting the link i posted. Again they will do with it as they like. They will either click on it and read it or they will click on it and say "Oh chit this is a free article written by BM I aint reading this crap!" and close it. Again it comes down to individuals making their own decision to read it or not based on thier own reasons. Yet here you are a hour and a half later still making a mountain out of a molehill...can you not see this!! lol. Amazing.
    Last edited by midas360; 11-01-2015 at 03:33 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-01-2015, 03:32 PM #56
    Here is another option as we previously discussed a few days ago and at that time you seemed you were on board with. Go create your own monthly thread....those that want to chat with you will come visit you...those that wish not to chat with you won't.

Guru
    11-01-2015, 03:34 PM #57
    Here is another option....you could just grow up and stop acting like a Dkheaded Dough Boy.

Anyway dough boy....your out of time. I need to go. Please consider creating your own thread..that probably sounds like the option that would prob work out best for yourself. have a great day!

11-01-2015, 03:37 PM #58
    *** Sigh *** ... Douche man... are you still smoking pot? It wasn't me that told everyone that they were going to create another thread, it was BDP and YOU!!!!

On October 28, 2015 in response to Douche Man.

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post

Anyone losing sleep about being on dough boys ignore list?
    Tomorrow I am starting a new thread. It will be very compelling for all but one.

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    I thought of an additional thread. "November thread for those who wish to mass debate with Midas"

Here is another option as we previously discussed a few days ago and at that time you seemed you were on board with. Go create your own monthly thread....those that want to chat with you will come visit you...those that wish not to chat with you won't.

Guru
    11-01-2015, 03:38 PM #59
    Let's try this again... apparently, you do not comprehend how the IGNORE feature works. When you have someone on ignore, you see the following entry below. However, if someone who doesn't have you ignore "quotes" you and I don't have that person on ignore, I see your quote and their response to you. With that said, in the November thread that you created 2 weeks into October (for the 2nd time), Siriusly_Invested and SlapShot27 "quoted" a comment you made. As I was perusing the thread, I saw it because that's how the software works as explained above. That's how I see your posts. Anything else, braniac????

vpdm.jpg

spdm.jpg

Do you understand now or do I need to repeat it an 8th time?
    sounds like the iggy feature has holes in it. That is your problem, not ours...deal with it or take it up with Charles.

11-01-2015, 03:40 PM #60
    This is what is so funny. You really think people don't read your non-sense? You don't even remember 1/2 the crap you post. I have to go back and grab quotation after quotation to prove you are wrong. Sad.

Page 6 of 16 ... 45678 ...