View Poll Results: Now that SIRIXM is above $4, I think its time to retire my "Midas sez $2.75" avatar.

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't retire it....its been good luck for the stock price

1 25.00%
  • Retire it...good riddance $2.75. Besides im tired of seeing his name!

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 16 ... 3456715 ...
    11-01-2015, 02:37 PM #41
    @BCOZ.... For example, I told LakeFun the same thing. If you don't like my posts, then put me on ignore. This was his response to the group after. So he's basically saying, if I put you on ignore, I might miss something of value???? Yet he complains about my posts? Like watching a dog chase his tail.

@BCOZ... are you saying that I some of my posts have some value here?

Quote Originally Posted by lakefun1 View Post
    if you put some one on ignore then you are taking the chance you might be missing something of value that they might have written. everyone has some good stuff, thats why i dont want to use the ignore. and thank you. i really want to hear what everyone has to say abour Siri and other stock ideas. we are all in this together.
    Last edited by midas360; 11-01-2015 at 02:41 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

11-01-2015, 02:39 PM #42
    It's just a pattern with you. That's all I am saying. This is a direct quote from you in last month's thread

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hey Charles....is BM allowed to be a member here???? I thought someone recently told me he was banned from here. I don't know if thats true or not...and i have no idea if there is any bad blood with you him or spencer. But is he allowed to be a member here? its a legit question.

Lets get BM in here..set up his flag alert system and make some money. Get him to write some articles on siri and non siri stuff.

How am i turning a blind eye? All did was post a link to his latest FREE article. I never told anyone here to join his site and as bcoz has keenly pointed out you go into a obscenity laced tirade based on that? Think you need to chill dude lol.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-01-2015, 02:40 PM #43
    A small snippet from BM's latest article. You may read the entire full version here: http://realshortdata.com/brandon-mat...siri-10302015/ or not! lol.

BM.jpg

Guru
    11-01-2015, 02:43 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    It's a free country... I mean look at the tirade DM went on calling everyone names, asking to get banned, etc. No one called him out for it. He did get suspended though. He thought I was a moderator here but I wasn't, never was, never will be.

Look... I get it bcoz. This website is for those people who are INVESTED in Sirius XM. I trade the stock so that's why I post here. I know everyone wants to see POSITIVE posts on Sirius XM. No one wants to see anything negative about it EVEN iIF IT's JUST A link. All they want is ice cream and cake posts.

If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore, or don't read them. It's that simple.
    I wouldn't say the latest from BM is positive on SIRI...its anything but really. He is basically suggesting malone is going to keep the stock price locked up between 3.50 and 4.00. That does not exactly sound like ice cream and rainbows to me.

Guru
    11-01-2015, 02:46 PM #45
    It's a free country... I mean look at the tirade DM went on calling everyone names, asking to get banned, etc. No one called him out for it. He did get suspended though. He thought I was a moderator here but I wasn't, never was, never will be.

Look... I get it bcoz. This website is for those people who are INVESTED in Sirius XM. I trade the stock so that's why I post here. I know everyone wants to see POSITIVE posts on Sirius XM. No one wants to see anything negative about it EVEN iIF IT's JUST A link. All they want is ice cream and cake posts.

If you don't like my posts, put me on ignore, or don't read them. It's that simple.
    Midas's standard "put me on ignore" if you dare go against me retort. wonderful.

11-01-2015, 02:47 PM #46
    It's logical question to everyone in this forum... it's clear that you are all investors/traders of Sirius XM. If you do not like posts at all, you put me on ignore. You will see an entry in the forum that you have me on ignore. If for some reason you want to read something I've posted, you can click on a link to view my post but after that, it goes back to ignored.

I am not being an asshole. I am really trying to help you understand that you don't have to see my posts. It's easy to do.

Obviously, many of you believe that I don't post anything of value. Most of the posts are "links" that I get in email from Google. I don't know who writes the f'ng articles nor do I f'ing read them. I just poste them so everyone can have an opportunity to see if what is being written is of value. Of course, I post NEGATIVE links around EARNINGS that's because those are what people are writing about BUT I also post the POSITIVE articles after EARNINGS when SIRI CRUSHES the numbers. I am not a cheerleader nor a basher.

I will say I am not going anywhere unless Charles bans me. In the meantime, please just put me on ignore so we can move on and I can post to those that like to interact with me. Thanks in advance!

Guru
    11-01-2015, 02:50 PM #47
    It's just a pattern with you. That's all I am saying. This is a direct quote from you in last month's thread

well to be fair...i would rather read articles from BM here once or twice a month rather than read the garbage you post here on a daily basis. nothing personal.

11-01-2015, 02:51 PM #48
    No douche man 4 ever... it's not about going "against me" because I mainly just repost website links that "goes against SIRI" before earning. You know the one that made you lose your mind and get suspended.

Midas's standard "put me on ignore" if you dare go against me retort. wonderful.

11-01-2015, 02:52 PM #49
    Of course you would... he's a cheerleader. You love cheerleaders don't you?

well to be fair...i would rather read articles from BM here once or twice a month rather than read the garbage you post here on a daily basis. nothing personal.

11-01-2015, 02:55 PM #50
    It's a shame that Douche Man posts BM article link over here when he desperately needs money so he isn't evicted from his home. If you truly cared, you would sign up for the measly $5 month subscription and support him.

Why don't you send him a donation and help him??

Page 5 of 16 ... 3456715 ...