Page 3 of 10 12345 ...
    Addict
    04-11-2016, 03:10 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Over ten million shares traded in 90 minutes. One would think that the prevailing sentiment would move the stock price up or down given that volume level

EDIT Has a date been set for the Q1 CC?
    According to the link below, it's April 28

http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8kne...160411:NY67362

04-11-2016, 03:49 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    According to the link below, it's April 28

http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8kne...160411:NY67362
    Thank you...

04-11-2016, 06:41 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Actually Hedy i have 2 lots...one at 3.95 and another lot at 3.84. Holding.

As far as midas and waldo are concerned...i would really REALLY love another absolute low price stock call from them 2 in the hopes the stock will climb a dollar just like it did last time!

Hedy you got a pt on that MNKD by any chance? I played last week...think i took a small loss.
    DM.

If pt means price target your talking to the wrong guy. LOL

I'm not someone who is knowledgeable about these things. I know next to nothing about charts, graphs and the like. I just listen to what folks say look at the stock and takes my chances. Probably not the recommended way to trade but I rely on my gut. I'm either crazy or just like to gamble. Especially with some pocket change. I think I'm a natural born gambler at heart.

That being said it's funny. I had bought 4500 shares of MNKD some time ago at an average of. 77 and thought I had already sold out. Apparently at some I apparently put a limit sell order in at $1.50 so I was pleasantly surprised to get the trade confirmation email this morning.
    Never the less I was pretty happy.

I can't remember where I picked up the poop on NSTG. I've bought and sold this multiple times. Like I mentioned it continues to have very volatile daily swings. 20-30 cents are the norm. Nice for day trading. They're constantly having new press releases like they did today. I have some now and have another buy order in but you never know.

I know I'm not able to use the "B" word here but I do look at his flag alert system and find it very useful.

Anyway hopefully your MNKD will make you some cash soon. I believe I saw something about a phone conference coming up.I believe the stock got a bit of a boost from that.

Take care of yourself.
    Hedy
    Last edited by hedymoney; 04-11-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Mentor
    04-12-2016, 02:25 PM #24
    LMCA is a wet smelly piece of sh!t without SIRI. Make the move D!ckHeads.....ERRRR MaloneCo. Cool, just getting that off my chest. Still Long SIRI and LMCA......FU MaloneCo! See you all next time I feel the need to vent....Hope everyone is doing well
    Last edited by denco1; 04-12-2016 at 02:31 PM.

Mentor
    04-12-2016, 02:59 PM #25
    The only #s released by SIRI yesterday that I was aware of were the Sub adds. Well.....as of today NASDAQ has SIRI outstanding shares just under 5Bn for the first time since the MaloneCo bailout......4.992 Bn. Nice milestone for the company as well in addition to the 30+ mn subs.

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/siri/in...ional-holdings

Guru
    04-12-2016, 03:53 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    The only #s released by SIRI yesterday that I was aware of were the Sub adds. Well.....as of today NASDAQ has SIRI outstanding shares just under 5Bn for the first time since the MaloneCo bailout......4.992 Bn. Nice milestone for the company as well in addition to the 30+ mn subs.

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/siri/in...ional-holdings
    Nice!

Guru
    04-12-2016, 03:54 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    LMCA is a wet smelly piece of sh!t without SIRI. Make the move D!ckHeads.....ERRRR MaloneCo. Cool, just getting that off my chest. Still Long SIRI and LMCA......FU MaloneCo! See you all next time I feel the need to vent....Hope everyone is doing well
    doing good denco. Guess it wont be long now before they unlock the value and let her rip!~

Guru
    04-12-2016, 04:22 PM #28
    Not that it matters much but BOA reiterated 5$

http://www.marketbeat.com/stocks/NAS...dia-StockTwits

they have had this pt for at least 2 years i think.

Enthusiast
    04-12-2016, 04:57 PM #29
    Lol Denco. Good to see you still around. Still long siri for now

04-13-2016, 03:58 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    doing good denco. Guess it wont be long now before they unlock the value and let her rip!~
    Hey denco. Hope you're doing well.

I'd really like to Sirius have it's value unlocked. This dog has been chasing it's tail far to long.
    Jesus, how long will it take to see a significant price increase? We've all been waiting for a long time. I just wish someone would buy this dog and get it out of Malone's grip. I'm thinking AT&T would be okay with me.

I'd be happy, (and so would DM's best friend) King Midas. LOL

DM. Had you already sold out that MNKD position? Wasn't sure if you had or were looking for a good time to jump ship.
    Also wondering if you had taken a look at NSTG. That's one crazy stock. I'm thinking there's some real room to move.
    Definitely not for the faint of heart. Dollar swings, like today, aren't unusual. Can make some good dough if you're paying attention.

Anyway. Best of luck to you two guys.
    Hedy
    Last edited by hedymoney; 04-13-2016 at 04:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 3 of 10 12345 ...