Page 54 of 77 ... 444525354555664 ...
    Guru
    07-31-2009, 02:00 PM #531
    Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (OTC: QASP) up 20% on 1.7 million shares traded.

On Jul 21, 2009 Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (formerly) Equus Resources, Inc. announced the retention of an accounting firm to oversee our accounting practices, securities agency compliance, tax planning, acquisitions accounting, and the consolidation of our financial reporting. The firm is The Griggs Group in Ponte Vedra, Florida. (www.TheGriggsGroup.com) The closing of our first three acquisitions is now scheduled for August 14, 2009. The addition of these companies to our group will add approximately $70 million in annual revenue with an EBITDA of about $15 million.

Chief Executive Officer, Dean Bradley, said, "This association will help facilitate a well controlled entry into the next evolution of our company."

Introduction to QAI's Vision: The units integrated in the first phase of QAI's operations will either be wholly owned subsidiaries, or QAI will hold a minimum 80% equity. These components are:

* Atlantic Aviation, Inc. (AAI) -- AAI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of QAI which operates a flight school at Herlong Airport in Jacksonville, Florida, and will develop and operate flight schools nationwide.

* A soon-to-be named company is a successful aircraft component manufacturer.

* Aviation Import/Export, Inc. (AIE) -- AIE was formed to import aircraft and/or aircraft components for sale, lease and use by QAI affiliates and for sale and/or lease to other companies.

* Quasar Aircraft Corporation (QAC) -- This company will develop the new products and oversee the development of the VLJ program.

* Quasar Financial Corporation (QFC) -- This entity will support the aircraft sales process by arranging financing and insurance for customers and the aircraft that will be required for AAI's flight school operations.

A second major phase of the corporation's development will be to identify and acquire small to medium sized business which will be complementary to QAI's strategic vision and conglomerate.

NXT Nutritionals Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: NXTH) up 8.6% on 324,000 shares traded.

Enthusiast
    07-31-2009, 02:01 PM #532
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    For some odd reason the volume on my level II disappeared. What is it currently at? I see the orders are huge and tons of them.
    From Etrade:

Guru
    07-31-2009, 02:01 PM #533
    Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Announces an Agreement for Its Third Acquisition

JACKSONVILLE, FL, Jun 17, 2009 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP) (formerly) Equus Resources, Inc. (EQUR).

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. is pleased to announce the signing of an agreement to acquire a third aviation/aerospace company. The full Board of Directors of the company to be acquired unanimously approved recommending to the shareholders that they accept the offer of One Dollar per share for the 32,000,000 shares outstanding. The members of the Board hold over 80% of the outstanding stock so shareholder approval is certain to be obtained.

The company's name for the obvious reasons must remain anonymous until the transaction is closed, which is scheduled for the middle of August of this year. This acquisition will add approximately $18,000,000 to our annual revenues and $3,750,000 to the bottom line. The current management team will remain intact. Quasar's management team has been closely associated with this company for over three years, and is extremely pleased that they have elected to join our family of companies.

Chief Executive Officer Dean Bradley said that this acquisition will open other opportunities that we will pursue in coming months that could conceivably double the forecast for 2010.

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and Equus Resources, Inc. and Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. under take no obligation to update such statements.

Contacts:
    Dean Bradley
    904-612-8485
    deanbrad@bellsouth.net

Scott Martin
    770-521-9410
    scott.martin@jpccapital.com

SOURCE: Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc.

mailto:scott.martin@jpccapital.com

Copyright 2009 Marketwire, All rights reserved.

-0-

SUBJECT CODE: Aerospace and Defense:Aircraft

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 02:01 PM #534
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Yeah, I think the folks over at the spoke have been trying to get pics of the wells that MGLG owns. Some of them live within an earshot of a few too. I still dont think they have posted any. Yeah, when BEHL pics first came up, it was a boat dealership, I had the same reaction as I did on ENCS, but look at us now.
    I actually drive right past BEHL's exit every once in a while, they are just off the freeway, so I'll take a pic of it next time, provided I'm not in a rush. I was asking about the DOE thing, because I write those type's of proposals all the time, and as far as I know, there aren't any labs more funded than ours in our field - my boss actually understands that part of the game is sales, no matter what you do, so I was thinking about emailing them about pitching in for stock. But, my GF said I was busy enough, which is true, but I would set down the trading for a while to do it. If I knew more about algae I'd ask for a job.

Guru
    07-31-2009, 02:02 PM #535
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    From Etrade:
    Thanks!! That is a whole lot of volume for EVFL.

Guru
    07-31-2009, 02:04 PM #536
    Sean, is that the same information you were looking at? I got this off of www.pinksheets.com.

Mentor
    07-31-2009, 02:04 PM #537
    Oh yeah, I need to wipe out all these pics I posted at some point, so if you want to save the one with the "ray becomes a millionaire", save it pretty soon.

I need to just get my own server account, been meaning to start some webpages anyway for fun. I'll also try to annotate the charts a little more, I realize I throw a lot of crap on them, with no explanation.

Enthusiast
    07-31-2009, 02:05 PM #538
    Quote Originally Posted by atmgeek1 View Post
    has anyone bought any mglg today??? I've had an order in @.0007 for 3 hours now and nothing???
    Yeah, I've had an order to add to my position at .0007. Doesn't want to fill....Probably won't.

I'll let you know if mine fills.

07-31-2009, 02:06 PM #539
    bill:yea
    i can't remember but is Ichimoku the guy at ihub who knows what hes doing?
    he's in the QASP forum

07-31-2009, 02:08 PM #540
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Yeah, I've had an order to add to my position at .0007. Doesn't want to fill....Probably won't.

I'll let you know if mine fills.
    Same here, I may wait till near the end of day and slap the ask if it's still .0008