SIRI Intraday thread: Monday June 1st

Guru
    06-01-2009, 12:37 AM #2

That website

Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    www.socialtic.com

or was it tick?

It was definitely pink anyway...

quote from page: "Needs some romance in your life? Turn your dial to The Heart (XM channel 23), where you can enjoy Whitney Houston, Michael Bolton, Celine Dion and the like."

What prime examples!

Just kidding with you tripps..lol...nothing more....

Just keep in mind that tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. E.T. GM is going bankrupt for 42.5 minutes before the administration saves them with our money and the bk is technically over. Oh, I forgot about the billions each year that we will be pumping into the business. Then the government can start dictating the specs for building electric golf carts as cars with a $5,000 option for an air horn and chrome wheels.

You will just have to wear headphones so you can hear SIRI over the lawn mower engine in the new "Vehicle" that generates the electricity. It will be Gas-Electric after your charge from home wears off.

For an extra $25,000 you will be able to get your cart fitted with solar cells on the roof for that extra 35 mile charge while you are working (provided the sun is out) and they will even put a basket in the back for groceries.

Now don't forget the cap and trade on the electricity that you use and your carbon footprint. That will cost more each time you drive while the little government meter in your "car" that keeps track of your mileage. It certainly will be a felony to mess with or tamper with the meter. Of course to make this "all integrated" like medical records...your meter will be in real time with the government. So for your convenience...you can look up online any time to see how much you owe. Good thing that they will not be able to track you or find you with your cart.

We have some real bargains coming up!

All of we Americans can be proud to participate in the great sacrifice (our money leaving our wallets in leaps and bounds and going to those less fortunate).

Oh, so what will happen to the price of SIRI tomorrow? Personally, I don't have a clue. If it were my guess, I would say that it will

Have a great evening and a wonderful trading day tomorrow

Bill
    Last edited by billhart22; 06-01-2009 at 12:52 AM.

Addict
    06-01-2009, 12:51 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    www.socialtic.com

or was it tick?

It was definitely pink anyway...

quote from page: "Needs some romance in your life? Turn your dial to The Heart (XM channel 23), where you can enjoy Whitney Houston, Michael Bolton, Celine Dion and the like."

What prime examples!

Just kidding with you tripps..lol...nothing more....

Just keep in mind that tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. E.T. GM is going bankrupt for 42.5 minutes before the administration saves them with our money and the bk is technically over. Oh, I forgot about the billions each year that we will be pumping into the business. Then the government can start dictating the specs for building electric golf carts as cars with a $5,000 option with an air horn and chrome wheels.

You will just have to wear headphones so you can hear SIRI over the lawn mower engine in the new "Vehicle" for generating the electricity. Gas-Electric.

For an extra $25,000 you will be able to get your cart fitted with solar cells on the roof for that extra 35 mile charge while you are working (provided the sun is out) and they will even put a basket in the back for groceries.

Now don't forget the cap and trade on the electricity that you use and your carbon footprint. That will cost more each time you drive also with the little meter that keeps track of your mileage.

We have some real bargains coming up!

All of we Americans can be proud to participate in the great sacrifice (our money leaving our wallets in leaps and bounds).

Oh, so what will happen to the price of SIRI tomorrow? Personally, I don't have a clue. If it were my guess, I would say that it will

Have a great evening and a wonderful trading day tomorrow

Bill
    "Lawn mower engine"? Talking about the Prius? Please explain.

Guru
    06-01-2009, 01:00 AM #4

Two great movies...lol

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    "Lawn mower engine"? Talking about the Prius? Please explain.
    I would just love to have an original 426 hemi with duel quads and the government out of my life.

I forget what the movie was with Sylvestor Stallone and Sandra Bullock...Stallone was a criminal that was frozen and they needed him so they thawed him out to help the police. Well, everything was so politically correct that people weren't allowed to curse or touch each other to have sex...

One of my very favorites (though totally a shitty movie) is "Idiocracy". That movie shows you were we are really headed. It is worth the 50 cents to rent it.

Mentor
    06-01-2009, 02:52 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I would just love to have an original 426 hemi with duel quads and the government out of my life.

I forget what the movie was with Sylvestor Stallone and Sandra Bullock...Stallone was a criminal that was frozen and they needed him so they thawed him out to help the police. Well, everything was so politically correct that people weren't allowed to curse or touch each other to have sex...

One of my very favorites (though totally a shitty movie) is "Idiocracy". That movie shows you were we are really headed. It is worth the 50 cents to rent it.
    It was Demolitian Man, with Wesley Snipes too. Good movie. Dennis Leary was in it too. Only surviving restaurant was Taco Bell.

06-01-2009, 04:06 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    It was Demolitian Man, with Wesley Snipes too. Good movie. Dennis Leary was in it too. Only surviving restaurant was Taco Bell.
    funny the only reason I knew what movie Bill was talking about is becuase I spend way too much time at taco bell and I remeber Taco Bell having the demolitian man posters in the resturant

06-01-2009, 08:30 AM #7
    Good Morning All,

Monday, June 1st. Hopefully this beginning of a new month
    brings good news and new highs.
    Go Sirius!

Hope you have a wonderful day,
    Julie

06-01-2009, 08:35 AM #8
    What is the recent run up been attributed to?

Guru
    06-01-2009, 08:39 AM #9
    come on ben you should know this stuff, being the amazing trader you are.

06-01-2009, 08:44 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    come on ben you should know this stuff, being the amazing trader you are.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ...