View Poll Results: How many think the Patriots will win the Superbowl this Season?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Do

0 0%
  • I Don't

10 100.00%
Page 184 of 229 ... 84134174182183184185186194 ...
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2281
    Addict
    10-26-2015, 01:44 PM #1831
    I have a great idea. Midas, unless you are one, stop acting like an adolescent and see if it is possible to carry on like a mature adult. You may have valuable things to say, but you are burying them under your sparring with DM. DM, stop provoking him by responding to his posts with your wit. Is this possible? Even for the rest of the day? Although it may have been entertaining, it has become very old and burnt. I don't think anyone is enjoying weeding through the redundant nonsense to get to anything of merit on this forum. I don't mind a reasonable amount of debating and good humoresque battling and light hearted insults. For me, not a problem. But when it remains at this obnoxious level for so long it's unbearable. It's like reading the identical punchline to an absent joke over and over ad infinitum...
    Last edited by bdp.; 10-26-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Guru
    10-26-2015, 01:52 PM #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    I have a great idea. Midas, unless you are one, stop acting like an adolescent and see if it is possible to carry on like a mature adult. You may have valuable things to say, but you are burying them under your sparring with DM. DM, stop provoking him by responding to his posts with your wit. Is this possible? Even for the rest of the day? Although it may have been entertaining, it has become very old and burnt. I don't think anyone is enjoying weeding through the redundant nonsense to get to anything of merit on this forum.
    I agree bdp...i will tone it down if dough boy agrees to tone it down. quite frankly im just as tired of it as the rest of you all. Site was not like this until his shannigans started a year ago here. But yes....this board needs to go back to the way it use to be.
    Last edited by dm_4; 10-26-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Addict
    10-26-2015, 02:00 PM #1833
    Right now I feel like the sh**ting pilsbury dough boy that just got poked in the belly with a $4.10 print! Isn't that something that needs to be contemplated? I'm trying to find anything that will support the current level while most seem preoccupied with sports and homosexuality and other completely unrelated nonsense. Does anyone care that Sirius is kicking ass and not kicking our ass? Anyone curious why?

10-26-2015, 02:05 PM #1834
    Hey guys, radejs IS here. I troll a lot, trying to gain from all the experts here. I have not posted in quite a while. Nice to see SIRI being the free cash flow cow it was designed to be and the SP reflecting that.
    I did sell a bit at $4.09 today but still holding most of my SIRI for the what I hope is the next leg up.

I do have to admit I find it quite frustrating having to wade through the non-SIRI back and forth which seems to be dominating the board lately. I wish all could keep those kind of exchanges to a more personal venue such as private messaging which this board supports so the rest of us can focus on SIRI.

10-26-2015, 02:10 PM #1835

alias alert!

i have a great idea. Midas, unless you are one, stop acting like an adolescent and see if it is possible to carry on like a mature adult. You may have valuable things to say, but you are burying them under your sparring with dm. Dm, stop provoking him by responding to his posts with your wit. Is this possible? Even for the rest of the day? Although it may have been entertaining, it has become very old and burnt. I don't think anyone is enjoying weeding through the redundant nonsense to get to anything of merit on this forum. I don't mind a reasonable amount of debating and good humoresque battling and light hearted insults. For me, not a problem. But when it remains at this obnoxious level for so long it's unbearable. It's like reading the identical punchline to an absent joke over and over ad infinitum...
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-26-2015, 02:11 PM #1836
    Gay!

right now i feel like the sh**ting pilsbury dough boy that just got poked in the belly with a $4.10 print! Isn't that something that needs to be contemplated? I'm trying to find anything that will support the current level while most seem preoccupied with sports and homosexuality and other completely unrelated nonsense. Does anyone care that sirius is kicking ass and not kicking our ass? Anyone curious why?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

10-26-2015, 02:12 PM #1837
    For those of you hat use PROFESSIONAL TRADING SYSTEMS. HOD is $4.095

For DM and BDP.... stop using Yahoo Finance to get your quotes. HAHAHAHAHAHAA 2 IDIOTS!

10-26-2015, 02:13 PM #1838
    DMs $4.10 is OFF THE TABLE NOW. HE LOST! HAHAHAHAHAH

Guru
    10-26-2015, 02:14 PM #1839
    LB think you can talk any sense into him??

10-26-2015, 02:16 PM #1840
    LimitBass is in our chat room. In fact a lot my friends (aliases) are in my chat room. EXCEPT for Queeny. He was banned for acting like he does here. HAHAHA...

He was suspended but he wouldn''t stop so we ended up BANNING HIM.