Page 10 of 54 ... 8910111220 ...
    Mentor
    11-04-2015, 05:09 PM #91
    Multi year closing high as in since December 2006

Mentor
    11-04-2015, 05:12 PM #92
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Thanks bud. and unlike what midas says about me not being able to confirm....upon request i can. I know you believe me tho.

Fk yeah, no reason for me not to.....I need to diversify my trading a bit more once we break out into the 4.50s

Guru
    11-04-2015, 05:31 PM #93
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    It's kind of like coming in on Monday and saying "i killed it with my football picks this weekend" and showing a couple of betting slips as proof. Who knows how many other losing slips he has in his pocket that he's not showing? Great Monday morning QB.

Do you know how easy it is to enter in a watch list with your "made up" cost basis and doing a screen shot? HAHAHA

This is the guy I had to correct yesterday... oh I mean my alias "waldo" had to correct. He was using Yahoo Finance. HAHAHAHA

Bankrupt, Databank, Snowbank, Embank, Banker, BankNote, SpermBank. HAHAHA

At least user tells you the trade before hand, what his plan is, and then you watch it play out. He even did it with his weekly NFL picks and did pretty good for a novice I might add.
    god strike me dead midas if i am lying....im up almost 9k ($8734.00 to be exact) in last 5 days. Now mind you thats gross....still have to pay short term caps on it and commish fees...but thats just the price of doing business.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-04-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Mentor
    11-04-2015, 05:40 PM #94
    Damn it....ok.......how bout this...

18461.jpg

Guru
    11-04-2015, 05:40 PM #95
    I am really curious... what's your point with this? It doesn't really affect or do anything for anyone but yourself. Are you recommending all these "winners" you've successfully traded to others here so they have the same opportunity or are you just bragging to prove a point or what?

DM gets the big swinging DEEK Award today and maybe this WEEK! Denco please DO NOT POST a nake guy. That's not tolerated here.
    No not braggin bro...not really my style. Goes back to my original point this am....its easy to come here and for people to say (myself included) i made bank, or i bought this and sold that blah blah blah. Who really knows? I just thought that not only would i say i made bank....i would prove it by posting a snippet. Now dont get me wrong its not like im looking to start a trend here or anything, just thought hey why just say it...show em just so people dont think yeah right its just DM4 talkn junk. thats all man. Again....im not looking to set a trend here....but every once in a while i think its ok to back it up somehow. No biggie man.

I freed up that lot of siri i sold a few weeks ago...and have just started to get back into trading more. I told you all a few weeks back....im scaling out of my entire siri posistion by year ends and i wont be here as much...going back to full time trading.

Guess i just got a little excited....told ya some trades i was in. You could have made some serious bank on the ones i provided here today.

No offense but it sure beats talking shit with you back in forth all day, lol.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-04-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Guru
    11-04-2015, 05:47 PM #96
    Tough call... Charles? Whatcha thinking? I don't know what to make of it really. Is the scarf on backwords because I am trying to figure out what's around his neck?
    well its no big deal man....was just trying to change it up a bit thats all.

I mentioned the few early this am i was playing...and you can see that they ran. Its not like i came in after the fact and mentioned them.

Guru
    11-04-2015, 05:52 PM #97
    You're definition of proving is much different than others. That's the problem. I thought it would be easier to post today's beginning balance and ending balance. That would kind of give everyone a BIGGER picture but then again it begs the question... "Is this just for 1 account or ALL accounts" at TD Ameritrade. So there some "flaws" with your logic on proving how good or bad you are. I don't think anyone including myself has ever questioned your trading ability. It's you that constantly reminds people how many shares of SIRI you have blah blah blah. Actually, this is the first time I've ever seen you post actual trades in this FORUM. I do remember you posting your PHOT trades that you don't really like to talk about but hell, I wouldn't either so you got me there.

Let me put it to you this way... only you and well God (if you believe) know the truth. If what you say is true, Great Job DM! You did well man! If what you are saying is a lie. BOOOO. YOU SUCK. LIAR!

What really sucks for me and others is we don't get ANY of your "BANK."
    that was a snippet from my trading td margin acct. I have another td acct linked to that non margin. As i stated earlier...anyone that has td can validate that that is the way td shows those trades when you inquire. I mean i prob could have snippet last 5 days worth but thats a pain plus some have not settled yet. Don't know why you get hung up on balances, etc. That really has nothing to do with what i hit yesterday. Today was a even better day. Right now my trading margin acct really isnt all that large....basically playing off the siri chunk i sold few weeks back plus the margin. the stocks im trading are not all that expensive most times under 10 bucks.

11-04-2015, 05:57 PM #98
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Nice trades, DM!....congrats.

Liberty earnings after the bell

http://ir.libertymedia.com/
    LMCA : SIRI maintaining the 10 : 1 ratio... Has LMCA announced Q3 today??

Guru
    11-04-2015, 05:59 PM #99
    You're definition of proving is much different than others. That's the problem. I thought it would be easier to post today's beginning balance and ending balance. That would kind of give everyone a BIGGER picture but then again it begs the question... "Is this just for 1 account or ALL accounts" at TD Ameritrade. So there some "flaws" with your logic on proving how good or bad you are. I don't think anyone including myself has ever questioned your trading ability. It's you that constantly reminds people how many shares of SIRI you have blah blah blah. Actually, this is the first time I've ever seen you post actual trades in this FORUM. I do remember you posting your PHOT trades that you don't really like to talk about but hell, I wouldn't either so you got me there.

Let me put it to you this way... only you and well God (if you believe) know the truth. If what you say is true, Great Job DM! You did well man! If what you are saying is a lie. BOOOO. YOU SUCK. LIAR!

What really sucks for me and others is we don't get ANY of your "BANK."

p.s. I am sure Denco and others would love to know the trade before you are going in and when you are selling. Those are impressive numbers.
    thanks....well you saw that GENE right? if you havent take a look at what that did today...i was in and out of that i think 4 times....10k share lots.

EDIT: yup just checked on my gene trades.....1200 400 700 420

then i sold half of my SIEN right before close at 4.98...had bought that last thur or friday at 3.91. I originally bought 6k shares of it....sold 3k yesterday, then 1500 today for $1694

I did take a -180 hit today on one stock.
    Last edited by dm_4; 11-04-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Mentor
    11-04-2015, 06:00 PM #100
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    LMCA : SIRI maintaining the 10 : 1 ratio... Has LMCA announced Q3 today??

CC just rapped up....nothing new EDIT - as in exciting..upped live nation stake...they are happy

Not selling any SIRI anytime soon...though did say they have talked to all the streamers and may be interested at some point to bring one in and let it develop but big problem is the business model....

Q3 was released...http://finance.yahoo.com/news/libert...210500022.html
    Last edited by denco1; 11-04-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Page 10 of 54 ... 8910111220 ...