Page 21 of 33 ... 11192021222331 ...
    06-18-2009, 04:05 PM #201
    15k out missed second 15k by .015ish...not real happy about that, not one bit! LOL

Head Honcho
    06-18-2009, 04:06 PM #202
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    I knew what the effect the media would have on the stock today. And you helped. But writing an article with intent to be negative. You admitted it yourself. It was the big news.
    The media reported the news, the news was negative, stop shooting the messenger. NOT reporting that the person who Sirius XM cite as their biggest draw was not included in the application, would have been irresponsible.

If Howard being left out was not huge news, it would not be the thing being talked about all over every piece of user editable sirius xm medium today.

Its a BIG DEAL and it sucks, plain and simple.

Well in reporting the "big news", to INVESTORS mostly, as everyone with HALF a brain would know its only a matter of time before howard was one the iphone
    How long is "only a matter of time?" 3 days? Months? Years? If he isn't anytime soon, can we assume that you have less then half a brain?

Hence, where is the play list? where is the mention of the song downloand capabilities? where is the mention of anything relevant to an actual USER of the product. Maybe even a nice first glimpse into the quality, or the features. Nope.
    We have been planning a full review of the app and Tyler even purchased an iPod touch specifically for this application. Can we post the review after we get a chance to review it? or should we just pretend that we have used it and throw some shit at the wall and see if it sticks?

You wrote about what YOU wanted to focus on.
    No, I wrote about the release of the application. That was the news about the release IMHO. Turns out, most everyone agrees.

Tyler is writing one up, but he took TIME out of his BUSY day to STRESS no Howard. It was old news. We new last night. I knew all over the newswires.
    Maybe he thought that its importance was not being stressed enough? I certainly didnt write anything long winded about it. Tyler has paid his dues and can say whatever he likes, if you don't like it, change the channel.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    06-18-2009, 04:10 PM #203
    Okay, so lets just say for fun that we didn't have the no Howard thing to discuss today. Howard was included in the app, no fuss. What would have happened?

PPS would have jumped. Profit takers would have sold. Price would retrace. Maybe not as much, but I have no doubt the bitch would be about the take down from the profit taking.

Am I right? What is really different?

Howard will be accessible via the app. There is no way in hell it's not going to happen. What are we going to bitch about then?

06-18-2009, 04:15 PM #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriustunes View Post
    Okay, so lets just say for fun that we didn't have the no Howard thing to discuss today. Howard was included in the app, no fuss. What would have happened?

PPS would have jumped. Profit takers would have sold. Price would retrace. Maybe not as much, but I have no doubt the bitch would be about the take down from the profit taking.

Howard will be accessible via the app. There is no way in hell it's not going to happen. What are we going to bitch about then?
    LOL . . . the only way that SIRI will break out is when there is enough upward momentum to force the shorts to cover. It could have happened today, but the negative Stern press turned what could have been a positive day into a negative.

06-18-2009, 04:16 PM #205
    i phone without Howard? Thats going to interest people..I'm sure. Howard is all Siri has. I really thought his i phone deal wasn't even going to happen anyway,so maybe Siri did do something,. O boy!

Enthusiast
    06-18-2009, 04:19 PM #206
    At the end of the day, SXM got more PR play for Howard NOT being included in the app than if he was. And if he was, what would be the next thing that brought interest to this stock. 2Q sub numbers? Doubt it.

Folks this is still the same company that is on the cusp of positive EPS. I will say it again POSITIVE EPS. When that day is here, this day will be a vague memory of "Wow we go wound up over that?"

Addict
    06-18-2009, 04:22 PM #207

Don't agree we would have seen retrace. This app had the potential to be BIG POSITIVE news because it is a delivery vehicle for the future, climbing aboard Apple's huge hit. Only SXM can cause a 14% drop in SP on a day when they release such positive news, and that's because they're inept, and turned what should've been a huge plus, into a giant negative. Don't get me wrong. It's not like it's dead. The app is there, so they can recover. But only if they can get Howard on there, and live sports.

Addict
    06-18-2009, 04:25 PM #208
    At the end of the day, SXM got more PR play for Howard NOT being included in the app than if he was. And if he was, what would be the next thing that brought interest to this stock. 2Q sub numbers? Doubt it.

Folks this is still the same company that is on the cusp of positive EPS. I will say it again POSITIVE EPS. When that day is here, this day will be a vague memory of "Wow we go wound up over that?"
    I disagree with your first points, but agree with your second. I'm still optimistic about this company.......there will be a day when they do marketing right. Someday. Hopefully, f'n soon.

Mentor
    06-18-2009, 04:27 PM #209
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post

Maybe he thought that its importance was not being stressed enough? I certainly didnt write anything long winded about it. Tyler has paid his dues and can say whatever he likes, if you don't like it, change the channel.
    You mean to one of my 120 channels of quality sports, talk, music, and live concerts? not to mention wonderful unique programming designed to please all ages and interests? Sure.....
    You mean those channels?

I didnt say you shouldnt mention it, please pull appropriate quotes to make the conversation more honest looking. I said you could even put it in THE TITLE, as you did of course. Just mention aspects your AVID music and siriusxm fans want to know about the app itself. Anything. You were breaking news, but only the news you wanted. Break something else. Like a quick review of the download process, I dont ****ing know. something to show us its not a biased article, and that your not just writing it for hits, and to piss off investors.

Head Honcho
    06-18-2009, 04:39 PM #210
    I didnt say you shouldnt mention it, please pull appropriate quotes to make the conversation more honest looking.
    I replied to each point you made 1 by 1 in my previous post so that you couldnt say I was picking and choosing.

I said you could even put it in THE TITLE, as you did of course.
    What did I put in the title?

Just mention aspects your AVID music and siriusxm fans want to know about the app itself. Anything. You were breaking news, but only the news you wanted. Break something else. Like a quick review of the download process, I dont ****ing know. something to show us its not a biased article, and that your not just writing it for hits, and to piss off investors.
    1. I didnt mention the downloads because I dont think its that big of a deal. You yourself have said that you dont need an ipod if you have Sirius XM so, why would I point out that you can build an iPhone music library?

2. You say that I should say something else but, there was nothing else to say. I mentioned 120 channels and then mentioned whaat was missing. Its an app that lets you listen to channels. That is what it does.

3. I am a ****ING INVESTOR. You stupid asshole. AND I have more money tied up in this stock then I will ever make from this website so, maybe, JUST MAYBE, I actually write about what I think and leave everything else out of it. It called credibility. Unlike an investor (and Im not talking about only you) who makes moves on a day by day basis and runs around spouting off about this company everywhere there is an audience.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 21 of 33 ... 11192021222331 ...