Page 12 of 26 ... 2101112131422 ...
    Mentor
    04-20-2009, 11:59 AM #111
    yes the calm before the next storm,just small blocks going through now..
    we will test .63 again today and probaly close in the .58 to .60 range,IMHO.

04-20-2009, 12:01 PM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Quick note to Julie. Seasonal strength on DBA and UNG is closing. Im out of my UNG and DBA for now. If this is another leg down in the DOW, UNG and DBA will suffer. Still not convinced todays action will represent the week. Earnings are ok so far. Maybe a TA pullback in DOW only. Huge S & P resistance point at 875.
    Good Morning Relmor,

Thanks for the insight. Now in english, please. Remember I'm
    new at this game.
    A side note, unless I'm overlooking it completely, why
    isn't there a stock quote at the top of the page?

Julie

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 12:01 PM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    volume is slowing down quite a bit, could be a sign of a lack of sellers at this price.
    Exactly what It means. Volume lulling means, on an up day, usually, its time to go back higher now. Intra day candies show a basing at .55. Should be the daily low.

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 12:06 PM #114
    Wow, there is actually one yahoo poster who is honest, with good information. Streetinsider or something...
    "The next run up will have fewer profit takers and just as many shorts tring to cover.

You need these consolidation periods in order to further the trends viability. "
    Talking about the actual happenings behind why stocks fluctuate during the day. Why nothing goes straight up or down. Seems reliable, havent read him too much.

Guru
    04-20-2009, 12:09 PM #115
    yeah ive noticed he has gotten quite a following on yahoo, oh well he is better than theduke thats for sure

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 12:09 PM #116
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good Morning Relmor,

Thanks for the insight. Now in english, please. Remember I'm
    new at this game.
    A side note, unless I'm overlooking it completely, why
    isn't there a stock quote at the top of the page?

Julie
    Im worried about earning basically. LOL
    And commodities are going with the main market for now(dollar index isnt crashing yet, as expected. I feel this week will be the top in the dollar index).
    Watch the Yen(if it appreciates vs. the dollar, thats bad for commodities. If the Yen depreciates, it means liquidity is entering the market, and a lot of that goes to sure things first(commodities). Watch the dollar index. If it breaks 84, stick with UNG and DBA. If it rallies back to 87-88, id be a tad worried. Means the markets tanking, or going to tank again. Anythign above 90 and DBA and UNG will be crushed.
    Last edited by relmor2003; 04-20-2009 at 12:13 PM.

Mentor
    04-20-2009, 12:11 PM #117
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    yeah ive noticed he has gotten quite a following on yahoo, oh well he is better than theduke thats for sure
    I agree. The Duke got lucky a couple times, he got a big head, and now hes just using charts. Big deal. He doesnt respond to questions enough to be considered reliable. I dont like his "mysteriious" nature. Dont trust those types. Plus, hes been wrong now too.

04-20-2009, 12:16 PM #118
    Wow, there is actually one yahoo poster who is honest, with good information. Streetinsider or something...
    "The next run up will have fewer profit takers and just as many shorts tring to cover.

You need these consolidation periods in order to further the trends viability. "
    Talking about the actual happenings behind why stocks fluctuate during the day. Why nothing goes straight up or down. Seems reliable, havent read him too much.
    Funny you should mention Streetinsider. He is the poster I was
    referring to when I first posted on here. I had referred to him
    as a credible poster. That's when all the commotion started, about posting links.

04-20-2009, 12:19 PM #119
    Im worried about earning basically. LOL
    And commodities are going with the main market for now(dollar index isnt crashing yet, as expected. I feel this week will be the top in the dollar index).
    Watch the Yen(if it appreciates vs. the dollar, thats bad for commodities. If the Yen depreciates, it means liquidity is entering the market, and a lot of that goes to sure things first(commodities). Watch the dollar index. If it breaks 84, stick with UNG and DBA. If it rallies back to 87-88, id be a tad worried. Means the markets tanking, or going to tank again. Anythign above 90 and DBA and UNG will be crushed.
    Thank you. I find all this stock talk very exciting.

Guru
    04-20-2009, 12:20 PM #120
    their trying to break .55 hmmmmm need to get away for a little while lol

Page 12 of 26 ... 2101112131422 ...