Page 6 of 54 ... 4567816 ...
    01-04-2015, 09:04 PM #51
    I understand and that's fine. I am shooting straight with you. It's not me creating new users and posting in this forum. Maybe it's someone else you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner_SA View Post
    Simply providing Mr. Charles with info Thanks for reading
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    01-04-2015, 09:12 PM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I understand and that's fine. I am shooting straight with you. It's not me creating new users and posting in this forum. Maybe it's someone else you know?
    Hey little man...its a non issue....let it go already.

01-04-2015, 09:14 PM #53
    Interesting timing... look who comes in. Hmmm... I am curious why you are telling me to let it go? Why don't you tell your best friend Faulkner to let it go? Have you not read the thread today? Btw, your not fooling anyone either.
    Last edited by midas360; 01-04-2015 at 09:16 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    01-04-2015, 09:16 PM #54
    Interesting timing... look who comes in. Hmmm...
    whats so interesting bout it? Stop being a piss ant and trying to stir the shit pot like you always do. Charles will take care of what needs to be taken care of round here....nuff said. next topic?

01-04-2015, 09:19 PM #55
    I have a right to defend myself. No one was talking to you so why don't you mind your own business or are you really more apart of this than we know?

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    whats so interesting bout it? Stop being a piss ant and trying to stir the shit pot like you always do. Charles will take care of what needs to be taken care of round here....nuff said. next topic?

Guru
    01-04-2015, 09:22 PM #56
    I have a right to defend myself. No one was talking to you so why don't you mind your own business or are you really more apart of this than we know?
    Defend yourself? STFU lol

01-04-2015, 09:25 PM #57
    Did you read the thread today because you look like a fool right now? Talk about stirring the pot... that's the pot calling the kettle black.

01-04-2015, 09:26 PM #58
    I thought I was joining a board to where individuals shared ideas and opinions on SiriusXM. Instead I see this is nothing more than a kindergarten class full of "adults". I think Charles should throw you all out and start over. Osprey signing off and bidding a fond farewell. Carry on, children.

01-04-2015, 09:28 PM #59
    So did I but there are a select few that think they are the only ones that can have opinions. If your opinion differs, they attack you using all means possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    I thought I was joining a board to where individuals shared ideas and opinions on SiriusXM. Instead I see this is nothing more than a kindergarten class full of "adults". I think Charles should throw you all out and start over. Osprey signing off and bidding a fond farewell. Carry on, children.

Guru
    01-04-2015, 09:29 PM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Dont blame ya and your right!

Page 6 of 54 ... 4567816 ...