Page 2 of 2 12
    Banned
    11-02-2008, 01:14 AM #11
    I agree with James that the past few weeks on SiriusBuzz have been good. I attribute that to the guests that have come on to talk about Sirius. Having someone in-the-loop with Sirius (positive or negative) helps give us all perspective outside these forums and the Yahoo mental institution. I would personally like to hear directly from Sirius XM management, but wouldn't we all?

11-10-2008, 09:32 AM #12

Where O where has Brandon been?

Just after Tyler and Brandon started talking about charging for the service, which is fine they work hard (at least Tyler has been)Brandon has bowed out and totally blown the show off. Brandon was busy watching the baseball playoffs one week, the presidential debates another week, not sure the excuse last week, maybe he was "moving".
    An hour a week at 9 o'clock at night is not a lot to commit to is it? Sounds like he bailed. Perhaps the stock price has gotten him disinterested or like smeone said he sold what he had an moved on. IMHO, I actually heard some frustration in Tyler's voice regarding Brandon not calling in to contribute. Anyone else sense that?
    ??

Mentor
    11-10-2008, 11:36 AM #13
    An hour a week may not sound like much, but even as a contributor to this site, I have only been able to make 3 or 4 radio shows. Heck, Tyler could not even make it this week. Life can get extremely busy, and the one thing to remember is that family and work come before fun, and while we have not been having "fun" watching the stock price tank, that is supposedly what they call this hobby.

Mentor
    10-29-2009, 09:30 AM #14
    bump thread

Page 2 of 2 12