10-12-2008, 07:57 PM #1

$500 lifetime subscription

for you newbies i dont think its around anymore. but for those of us who shelled out the 500, did you know that it can only be transferred to 3 different receivers.
    Last edited by allieboy; 10-12-2008 at 08:05 PM.

10-13-2008, 03:31 PM #2
    yes.
    if you read the terms of the lifetime subscription you would have known that you could only transfer it 3 times at $75/transfer.

10-26-2008, 01:11 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by allieboy View Post
    for you newbies i dont think its around anymore. but for those of us who shelled out the 500, did you know that it can only be transferred to 3 different receivers.
    Yes. It looks like it well be a very good deal for us that did it. I am still on my first radio and it has been nearly three years. So I am getting close to break even.

I have already bought the same radio on sale and have it stored away so when mine does eventually fail I will have the same quailty radio to replace it.

If everything remains the same, it looks like a lifetime sub will last at least 9 years, and who knows how long after that?

12- 15 years is not out of the question.

It is a great deal for us subscribers, a great deal for SiriusXM short term to get larger amounts of cash coming in, and a horrible deal for SiriusXM and it's shareholders long term.

vaporgold

12-29-2008, 12:51 PM #4
    Hmm, bought a lifetime subscription just 3 days ago. I had also heard about this deal being taken off the table but I had no trouble opting in. $75 registration per extra reciever also sounds pretty reasonable.