Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    06-26-2023, 01:39 PM #11
    What a great call MIDAZZ LMFAO.....

MIDAZZ T CALL.jpg

Guru
    06-26-2023, 01:46 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Dan the Man... the leader of the worst performing stock in 15+ years. What a loser. HAHAHA

Not even close....Pretty sure your ATT Call is top of the leader board. You always did suck at stocks...not a shocker LMFAO!!!!

Guru
    06-26-2023, 02:39 PM #13
    No denying your HORRIBLE AT&T PUMP CALL MIDAZZ....it's all archived baby! What a FKN IDIOT!!! You literally stated ATT WAS GONNA CRUSH CABLE COMPANIES>>>>BAWWHWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

MIDASBADTCALL1.jpg

Guru
    06-26-2023, 02:42 PM #14
    One last one for the road MIDASS......Just another loser ATT PUMP CALL. I STILL LOVE YOU THO LMFAO....Aside from Brandon you still my favorite homeless POSER! BAWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHAAAAAA

MIDASSBADTCALL2.jpg

Guru
    07-21-2023, 01:52 PM #15
    From 3.50 to over 7....what a rocket!!! Hey midAZZ to bad you were not smart enough to BTFD lol. Talk to me MidAZZ!!! Talk to Daddy!!!!. Sux you lost all your money on that AT&T pump and DUMP!! LMFAO

07-27-2023, 09:27 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    From 3.50 to over 7....what a rocket!!! Hey midAZZ to bad you were not smart enough to BTFD lol. Talk to me MidAZZ!!! Talk to Daddy!!!!. Sux you lost all your money on that AT&T pump and DUMP!! LMFAO
    I figured you would run in here to brag about going to $7 on a short squeeze. Hopefully your buck tooth dumbass sold before it went back to $4. My guess is your still a bag holder, fatty. HAHAHAHAHA
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

07-29-2023, 11:03 PM #17
    There are these 3 guys sitting around a table.

The first guy is thinking to himself and says I am fast. I am so fast, I think i am the fastest man in the world. They all go out, they time him in the 40 yard dash, take a picture, and send it off to the Guinness Book of World Records.

The second says well I’m pretty darn tall. I’m so tall, I think I am the tallest man in the world so they get the measuring tape and measure him, take a picture, and send it off to the Guinness Book of World Records.

The third guy says you know what I’ve got a pretty small dick. It’s so small I think I might have the smallest in the entire world. They go, take out a ruler and measure it, take a picture, and send it off to the Guinness Book of World Records.

They’re sitting around and a few weeks later the results come back.

The first guy opens his letter, he’s excited and screams “I did it. I am the fastest guy in the world!”

The second guy rips open his letter says “I did it. I am the tallest guy in the world!!”

The third guy tears open his letter and says “who the hell is DM_4?”
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    08-08-2023, 05:11 PM #18
    Old joke, congrats on the punchline change. Nice deflection from your failed AT$T call. Silly girl.

Page 2 of 2 12