Does this email invitation entitle me to listen on my car radio directly, or only on the app?

The title of the email says:

"Confirm your email and get three FREE months on the SXH app as a Thank You for your recent auto service"

Here is the pic of the email:

The email says:

"To thank you for having your car serviced recently, SiriusXM and your dealer are giving you a FREE 3-month trial subscription to listen in your car with the SXM App as well as online, and at home. See Offer Details below. Confirm your email address and activate your trial subscription below.

CONFIRM MY EMAIL AND
ACTIVATE MY TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION

It's easy — you can start listening in minutes. There's no credit card required, so you can check it out with no obligation. Your trial subscription will end automatically after 3 months.

P.S. Listening on your phone in the car is easy via Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, or connecting directly to your car stereo. Enjoy over 300 channels including ad-free music, plus talk, news, comedy, sports and more."

https://i.postimg.cc/wv2JDmyt/email.jpg

So I signed up. Then, when I chatted with the rep this morning (Hetex) to ask, he said my account showed only online app.I know I can listen via the app and Apple CarPlay, but I wolud prefer it directly on my radio via the app there.

Thank you.