Page 20 of 47 ... 10181920212230 ...
    Legend
    01-05-2022, 03:10 AM #191
    Donald Trump's blindly loyal supporters continue to believe his Big Lie that he won the 2020 Presidential election but it was "stolen" from him and many of them continue to be willing to fight for him, to kill for him and – if necessary – to die for him. Capitol Police were unprepared for the deadly, Trump-inspired riot of January 6, 2020. Let us hope they are better prepared for what may take place on January 6, 2021.

DHS, FBI are tracking online posts promoting a violent January 6 reunion on Capitol Hill

https://www.aol.com/news/exclusive-d...013717481.html

Legend
    01-05-2022, 11:46 PM #192
    Nicholas Perretta is 27 and Mitchell Vukich is 26. I wonder if they understood the judge's reference to a 1989 movie.

'This wasn't Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure': Judge sentences pair of Capitol rioters to 30 days behind bars

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/05/polit...ich/index.html

Guru
    01-06-2022, 12:32 AM #193
    BLAH BLAH BLAH....Let's go BRANDON!!

Legend
    01-06-2022, 08:34 PM #194
    On this first anniversary of the deadly, Trump-incited Capitol riot, Retrumplicans pretty much remained silent – but deranged, demented, delusional Donald repeated his Big Lie that the 2020 Presidential election was "rigged" and denounced President Biden's speech as divisive.

Biden blasts 'shadow of lies' that led to January 6 riot at US Capitol
    The President spoke at the Capitol on the anniversary of the Trump-inspired attack, lambasting Republicans for rewriting history.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/biden...b0bcd2195b387b

Guru
    01-06-2022, 08:45 PM #195
    "Trump incited riot"??? Was Trump arrested for inciting a riot? Please answer...again I will wait.

Guru
    01-06-2022, 10:03 PM #196
    Hey Rewind, you have created a ton of sub threads here in the political forum. Many of them regarding Anti Trump, Capital riots, etc. Speaking of riots and violence I can't seem to find your thread on BLM/Antifa 2020 summer violence/riots/killings. Can you tell me where I can find that thread, surely you created one, right????????

I will wait.
    Last edited by dm_4; 01-06-2022 at 10:07 PM.

Legend
    01-08-2022, 02:31 AM #197
    And another blindly loyal Trump supporter who believed Donald Trump's Big Lie about a "rigged " and "stolen" election is heading to prison. As an increasing number of rioters are sentenced, Trump is probably thinking, "Thanks for believing me and supporting me and defending me.....suckers!"

Mom who took her child into Capitol during riot gets prison
    The Associated Press, Jan 7 2022 4:39 PM

A North Carolina woman who brought her 14-year-old son into the US Capitol during last year's riot was sentenced today to 90 days imprisonment and three years of probation. US District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said she finds it "very hard to comprehend" why Virginia Marie Spencer and her husband took their child into the building during a violent insurrection. Spencer's husband, Christopher Raphael Spencer, also was arrested. He has pleaded not guilty to riot-related charges. "It must have been a traumatic experience to witness this kind of violence," the judge said. "It’s a complete lack of judgment on your part." Spencer must report to prison by February 25 to begin serving her sentence.

https://www.aol.com/news/mom-took-he...213954598.html

Guru
    01-08-2022, 04:51 PM #198
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    hey rewind, you have created a ton of sub threads here in the political forum. Many of them regarding anti trump, capital riots, etc. Speaking of riots and violence i can't seem to find your thread on blm/antifa 2020 summer violence/riots/killings. Can you tell me where i can find that thread, surely you created one, right????????

I will wait.
    still waiting.

Legend
    01-11-2022, 02:13 AM #199
    "Look, Judge, you should dismiss all these lawsuits, okay? Yes, I told my blindly loyal supporters to march to the Capitol and 'fight like hell' to 'stop the steal' but, look, it isn't my fault they obeyed me, okay? And anyway, I'm above the law. By acquitting me in two impeachment trials, Senate Republicans guaranteed I'm above the law, okay? And inciting a deadly insurrection is just part of my executive privilege."

Federal judge appears skeptical that Trump can't be held liable in assault on Capitol
    HuffPost, Jan 10 2022 11:46 PM ET

A federal judge appeared skeptical at a hearing today that former President Donald Trump can't be held liable for the violence at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021. US District Judge Amit Mehta heard oral arguments over five hours in his Washington DC courtroom to consider whether to grant the request from Trump’s lawyers to dismiss three civil lawsuits seeking to hold the former president accountable for the attack on the Capitol. One of the suits was filed by Democratic Representative Eric Swalwell of California, one by two US Capitol Police officers and one by a group of House Democrats led by Representative Bennie Thompson of Mississippi.

Trump has claimed "absolute immunity" from any liability that day, even though he told supporters at a "Stop the Steal" rally near the White House to march on the Capitol and to "fight like hell" after he fed the crowd lies about the 2020 election being stolen from him. Trump did nothing about the ensuing violence for hours, even though he watched the melee on television from the White House.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/amit-...b0d637aea5d61b

Guru
    01-11-2022, 02:48 PM #200
    Hey Rewind, want to know why he is skeptical? Here is why: On July 31, 2014, President Barack Obama nominated Mehta to serve as a United States District Judge. Nuff said!

Oh and by the way....was it a "deadly insurrection" or was it a "stop the steal rally"??? You can't have it both ways. So which one is it? if was a insurrection can you provide any FBI or DOJ documents to back up your claim? I will wait.

"One of the suits was filed by Democratic Representative Eric Swalwell of California, one by two US Capitol Police officers and one by a group of House Democrats led by Representative Bennie Thompson of Mississippi."

The same Eric Swalwell that got caught sleeping with a Chinese spy? That guy? LMFAO...give me a break.

House Dems...well there is a fkn surprise now

Capitol police officers....Same ones that shot and killed a white unarmed women that day but was cleared?

Oh and by the way...Trump offered Pelosi a few days before the rally to call up the national guard. She declined the offer....surprise, surprise! Nice try tho.
    Last edited by dm_4; 01-11-2022 at 02:55 PM.

Page 20 of 47 ... 10181920212230 ...