Page 38 of 47 ... 283637383940 ...
    Legend
    11-01-2022, 03:41 PM #371
    No matter how many times Graham responds to questions by pleading the Fifth Amendment, he will never come close to matching the number of times Donald Trump has pleaded the Fifth Amendment. Trump has suggested on several occasions that people who invoke their right against self-incrimination are guilty. “The Mob takes the Fifth,” Trump said during a 2016 rally in Iowa. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” Of course Trump and Graham – and hundreds of other Trump aides, advisers, attorneys and associates – are not innocent. They attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election.

Supreme Court clears way for Graham to testify in Georgia election probe
    The Washington Post, Nov 1 2022 2:39 PM ET

The Supreme Court today rejected a request from Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South CArolina) to spare him from testifying before a Georgia grand jury investigating efforts to overturn the election defeat of former President Donald Trump. The action dissolved a temporary stay that had been granted by Justice Clarence Thomas while the full court considered the issue.

The Fulton County special grand jury investigating alleged 2020 Presidential election interference by Trump and his allies has called for the Senator to testify by November 17. Jurors already have heard testimony from several Trump lawyers, including Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman and Boris Epshteyn. A judge has also ruled that former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows must testify.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis wants to question Graham about calls he made to Georgia election officials soon after Trump lost the election to Joe Biden. Prosecutors say Graham has “unique knowledge” about the Trump campaign and the “multistate, coordinated efforts to influence the results” of the election in Georgia and elsewhere.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ny/ar-AA13CKVk

Legend
    11-11-2022, 09:39 PM #372
    Donald Trump is doing everything he can to avoid having to tell the truth about his election lies and the deadly riot he incited. He shouldn't be afraid of testifying, though. We know he will respond to almost every question by pleading the Fifth Amendment or claiming he doesn't remember.

Trump sues January 6 committee seeking to block subpoena for his testimony and documents

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/11/polit...uit/index.html

Guru
    11-17-2022, 10:43 AM #373
    Say GOODBYE to your useless coverage of the Jan 6th hearings rewind. After all the lies, time and effort to nail Trump.....they failed again. You must be livid that Trump is not in jail and instead running for PRESIDENT in 2024. Oh the irony LMFAO!!! Welcome to the GOP controlled house now Rewind.....I look forward to your commentary on the HUNTER AND JOE BIDEN CHINA/UKRAINE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE. It's already started....as i am watching as it I type. Enjoy the show Rewind LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-17-2022, 07:08 PM #374
    House Republicans should be trying to control inflation, lower prescription drug prices, shore up Social Security and stop illegal immigration. I fear instead they will spend all their time and energy trying to indict Biden, Pelosi, Fauci and Merrick Garland.

Guru
    11-18-2022, 01:20 AM #375
    Quote Originally Posted by Listener View Post
    House Republicans should be trying to control inflation, lower prescription drug prices, shore up Social Security and stop illegal immigration. I fear instead they will spend all their time and energy trying to indict Biden, Pelosi, Fauci and Merrick Garland.
    Shouldn't the dems have been working on all those things the last 2 years. Trump had a much better handle on immigration than Biden ever did. Inflations was at 1.8% when Trump was in office.....now over 8%. So its ok for dems to spend 2 years with useless, bias jan 6th kangaroo court but its not ok to investigate if the "BIG GUY"? Give me a break. As for the others....they are all fraudes too. Bye bye Pelosi. Don't hear much from Fauci now do ya, wonder why??? Answer....even he knows he was a fraud that did not get one call right. Garland?? It's ok to raid a former pres home and target parents as domestic terrorists, but decides do nothing concering hunter laptop, etc. Cmon Listner...at least try to call balls and strikes.

Legend
    11-19-2022, 02:44 AM #376
    Another blindly loyal Trump supporter who believed Trump's lies of a stolen election and obeyed his command to "march to the Capitol and fight like hell" is going to prison – for three years. More than 950 rioters (so far) have been arrested and charged with federal crimes and around 450 have entered guilty pleas. Donald Trump says, "Thanks for the support, suckers!"

Federal judge compares US Capitol rioters to those in thrall to Germany's Nazis
    “We saw it in Nazi Germany. An intelligent population was swayed to engage in atrocities that took place in Germany based upon a demagogue,” the judge said.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/judge...b0a97fec7cb4bf

Guru
    11-19-2022, 07:03 PM #377
    Hey Rewind how many anti Trump posts do you have on the political threads???? I don't know what that number is but im just going to throw out 2 thousand or more. I challange you to one day look back on all your posts regarding Trump and HONESTLY ask yourself if you have been objective and unbaised in all your post regarding Trump. If you are being honest with yourself you will come to only one answer...and that would be a RESOUNDING NO!! In fact I will take it one step further.....you may even find out that you are so biased that you may have been literally BRAINWASHED by the likes of the liberal media. You have never been fair when giving your opinions regarding Trump. You are what we call a sheeple. Regardless of you hating Trump he actually accomplished alot of great things for this Country and yet you fail to mention even ONE thing. Again by not being fair it only goes to show how mentally impaired you have become. You have a sickness Rewind. No one in their right mind would post thousand upon thousands of posts over a period of years because they disliked a President. After the thousands of posts of your hatred for Trump where did it get you????????? Nothing came from the Jan 6th commitee. President Trump is stronger than ever. That has to go up your ass sideways. He is running for President again in 2024 and is going to WIN. How does make you feel after all the time you wasted bitching about the guy? All the time saying he was going to be found guilty on 2 impeachments which he was found NOT GUILTY. You must feel DEFLATED Rewind. I mean how could a guy like you not feel that way. Now the DOJ has nothing left. After 6 long investivgative years they got NOTHING on him. Again...that has to be going up your ass sideways. He is a FREE man....running for President and ulike 99% of others out there he actually has plenty of money to fight the DOJ!! Again...look back at all the bullshit you wrote, all your failed predictions, time wasted, all the bs you were spoon fed and ate like ice cream by the media and the dems. Hate to break it to you Rewind the CLOWN SHOW is OVER. Thanks for buying a ticket. You got played. You got used. There is no more Pelosi as Speaker. There are no more Adam schiffs. There are no more Eric Swalwell's. No more Jerry Nadler's. Like I said....the clowns have officially left the tent. What do you have now Rewind??? Are you going to sit here and carry on the clown narrative by yourself for the next 2 or 3 years????? Asides from me.....I am prob the only one that even reads your clown garbage and even occasionally replies to you. I feel bad for you Rewind. I really, really do. Like i said....I hope you can go back and take some time and see how bias and unobjective all your post have been. Look at all your claims and predictions never materialized. MAYBE, just MAYBE if you do that you can then begin to see how you allowed yourself to be play and be a pawn in the clown show of Anti-trumpers. Open your eyes Rewind. Maybe look at both sides of the coin. Come up with an original thought of your own instead of regurtiating what you see and hear on CNN and other liberal networks. Like i said....CLOWN show is over. They left you Rewind. You bought nothing but lies, lies and more lies. Let that marinate for a while. In summary you wasted alot of time and energy over the last 6 years, and you got stuck holding the bag. They don't care about you Rewind...they never did. Maybe at some point in time you will come to that realization and be a better person for it.

Legend
    11-19-2022, 07:51 PM #378
    I don't know why you felt it necessary to post your lengthy, rambling diatribe on two differen threads. I responded here:

https://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthr...al-race/page13

By the way, "a lot" is two words, not one.

Legend
    11-21-2022, 09:18 PM #379
    Her attorney said this young woman was “a girl wanting to be a somebody.” Now she will be somebody. She will be a prisoner.

January 6 defendant who barged into Pelosi offices during attack found guilty of six counts

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/21/polit...ice/index.html

Legend
    11-23-2022, 05:08 PM #380
    The January 6 House select committee does not have the power to issue an indictment against the man who incited a deadly riot at the Capitol but the Department of Justice does – and Attorney General Merrick Garland frequently reminds us that “no person is above the law.”

DOJ prosecutors seek testimony from former Vice President Pence in January 6 criminal probe
    CNN, Nov 23 2022, 3:39 PM EST

Justice Department prosecutors have reached out to representatives of former Vice President Mike Pence to seek his testimony in the criminal investigation into efforts by former President Donald Trump and allies to impede the transfer of power after the 2020 election, according to people familiar with the matter. Pence’s team has indicated that the former Vice President is open to discussing a possible agreement with the Justice Department to provide some testimony. Pence has rebuffed an interview request from the House select committee investigating January 6 but he has allowed top aides to provide testimony in the House’s probe, as well as in the Justice Department’s criminal investigation.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/23/polit...ion/index.html

Page 38 of 47 ... 283637383940 ...