Page 8 of 11 ... 678910 ...
    Guru
    01-04-2022, 08:37 PM #71
    What about all the negative stuff LMFAO. No longer energy independent. Inflation through the roof and expected to go higher. The killing of 13 service members from the worst foreign troop withdrawal this country has ever seen coupled with leaving thousands of Americans and allies behind. Southern border crisis that is out of control allowing millions of illegals into this country. A pandemic that has seen more deaths this year on Bidens watch than Trumps watch. Biden: "I am going to end this pandemic". A year later, also Biden: "There is no federal solution!" China, Russia and Iran laugh at us. This is what happens when you have a weak President in office. I could go on and on and on.....but why continue to pile on a guy with obvious declining cognitive function. Let's go Brandon!

01-04-2022, 09:33 PM #72
    Everything you say is a rightwing talking point containingh only innuendo and exaggeration. There is no objective analysis.

It is obvious that the use of propaganda is your preferred way to show your lack of intellectual integrity.

Legend
    01-05-2022, 01:55 AM #73
    The COVID pandemic and its disruption of the supply chain is largely to blame for recent inflation. As for the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, it was President Donald Trump who in February 2020 negotiated a deal with the Taliban. Trump agreed to reduce troop levels, agreed to free 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and agreed to withdraw all US troops by May 1, 2021.Trump reduced US troops levels from 13,000 to 2,500, even as the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces. Biden changed the May 1 withdrawal date to August 31 – but, I repeat, it was Donald Trump who made the deal with the Taliban.

I looked up "obvious declining cognitive function" in the dictionary and two of the examples cited are "Continuing to insist there was 'widespread voter fraud' in 2020 even though that year's Presidential election was the most safe and secure in our nation's history" and "Continuing to insist you won a Presidential election 'in a landslide' even though you lost the popular vote by 7,052,770 and lost the electoral vote 306 to 232."

Sad!

Guru
    01-06-2022, 12:40 AM #74
    Trump's agreement had conditions attached to it. Bottom line is Biden totally ****ed that withdrawal up so bad even MSNBC and CNN were riding his has over it for 2 weeks....nuff said. No use in talking to you. You are a libtard. Seen your kind dozen of times. Keep watching and drinking your CNN Kool-Aid like a good lil boy. We are going to take back the house and senate in 11 more months....and Brandon will be a lame duck prez! lol. Can't wait. 2024 gonna really suck for you libtart....Trump gonna run and win! ))))))))

Guru
    01-06-2022, 12:47 AM #75
    Right wing talking point???:? maybe....but guess what....they are also FACT you snowflake. Gas prices higher! Food higher! Millions of Illegals crossing our borders! Pandemic deaths all time high! No longer energy independent! Fentanyl deaths all time highs! Now please tell me which of these if any are not true???? Exactly....they all are 100% facts. Nice try Atypical...next time do some research before you speak, that way you may not come across as such a fktard.

01-06-2022, 11:40 PM #76
    The entirety of history shows that humans are capable of anything no matter how horrific. There is nothing anyone can imagine, no matter how grotesque, that hasn't been done by humans. There are, of course, many instances of humans rising above their tendencies to do admirable acts sometimes at great risk.

Humans are capable of compartmentalizing beliefs. Some Ph.Ds can hold positions that would be expected from those with far less education.

Psychology gives useful insights into human inclinations. One major cause of the intellectual weaknesses common to humans is emotion. An emotional connection, however irrational, can be like concrete, so attached to ones self identity that it is almost impossible to alter it. Once someone becomes a member of an emotional cult they will defend it without regard to its merit or validity. Those who defend positions that are complete lies will commonly defend them by saying essentially that up is down, left is right, and BS is truth. There is never any embarrassment to use this as a tactic. They have no self awareness or integrity.

Those controlled in this way are common as shown throughout history.

To avoid an attachment to anything beside cold hard objective facts allows an unobstructed analysis that is free of the mental pitfalls that almost always mislead. Of course, one needs to be free of the many tempting forms of hate that are so easily accepted by humans.

Those who discard a concern for reason, facts, and compromise are a danger to all of us. They are immune from any humanistic interest in a cultivation of the best tendencies that humans have. They only want power and to control.

What we see here in this thread above, and, unfortunately, across the country is the rise of the irrational cultists who are energized by rightwing stoked hatred of "the other" which has motivated humanity forever.

This danger should not be belittled or ignored. If not resisted it will destroy some of the things we treasure most...togetherness, understanding, empathy and compassion.
    Last edited by Atypical; 01-07-2022 at 12:25 AM.

Legend
    01-07-2022, 12:44 AM #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Atypical View Post
    Those who defend positions that are complete lies will commonly defend them by saying essentially that up is down, left is right, and BS is truth."
    As I have pointed out many times, Trumpworld is the topsy-turvy land of delusions where bad is good, down is up, wrong is right, Trump won the 2020 election in a landslide, there was widespread voter fraud, the election was "rigged" and "stolen" and the January 6 gathering at the Capitol was a peaceful protest by patriotic Americans. It is truly scary that so many millions of Retrumplicans – including the majority of Retrumplicans in Congress – believe Donald Trump's lies.

This letter by Linda Shabsin of Diamond Bar appears in today's Los Angeles Times:

"When reading the stories of what happened on January 6, I have a difficult time understanding how people could watch the insurrection and come away with different impressions of the events. How are we going to survive as a nation when we cannot accept reality? How do we deprogram people who have fallen so far down the rabbit hole that facts have no meaning? News organizations are supposed to deliver facts and not lie to their audience. Fox News has been on a campaign to make its viewers not believe the facts. What do we do to stop the onslaught of lies coming from a national broadcaster? How do we heal a nation so broken that our democracy is under siege by its own people? Until we can rid this country of leaders who propagate the lies and elect people who believe in democracy, we will not survive."

Amen!

Guru
    01-07-2022, 01:10 AM #78
    BLAH BLAH BLAH....How about the story of BLM/ANTIFA Summer of 2020 burning, looting and killings ? You 2 clowns got anything on that? Where are the investigations on all those riots and killings????? CRICKETS!!!!! For the record...I am a Trump supporter but do not condone the violence on Jan 6th. Do you clowns condone the BLM/ANTIFA riots that paralyzed this country for 6 plus months??? Do you?? Want to talk about FOX? How about the reporter from CNN stood there during a live shot and went on to say "things mostly peaceful here Donny Lemmonboy" All the while in the backround building were in FLAMES. Hmmmm btw how many cops and civilins were killed that summer? Answer: damn near 250. Not one democRAT came out and spoke against it. Liberal media made no mention of it. Nothing to see here folks. Come talk to me when Pelosi has a committee to investigate all the burning, looting and KILLINGS at the hands of BLM/ANTIFA...until then....shut your fkn clown pieholes.
    Last edited by dm_4; 01-07-2022 at 01:14 AM.

01-07-2022, 02:07 AM #79
    You have apparently never read any of my posts over the ten years that I have been at this site. They show that I am critical of anything that is not good for working people and that I am against BS no matter who promotes it.

Your rabid rants show clearly you are convinced of your beliefs and are not interested in analysis or contrary information. There is plenty of objective fact that refuted everything you've asserted here in the last few days. When you only read rightwing BS it stifles your ability to accept anything that is contrary to it.

Here is an example.

https://www.businessinsider.com/righ...ed-none-2020-7

We're finished.

Guru
    01-07-2022, 08:53 PM #80
    I read your posts....all bullshit.

Page 8 of 11 ... 678910 ...