Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    Guru
    10-01-2020, 10:38 AM #1

SIRIUS XM JANUARY 2021 - DECEMBER 2021 (Let's Go SIRI!!)

Seeing that no one other than myself has posted in this forum for many months I am going to create the new thread for the upcoming year. Hard to believe the new year will be here in just a few short months...where does the time go??? Hope everyone is doing well and look forward to SIRI hitting 10.00 in 2021!!

Guru
    10-06-2020, 05:43 PM #2
    Looks like Stern is getting ready to sign a new contract that will pay him $120 Million year. I am calling for SIRI to be 12.00 by the end of of 2021. Post your predictions.

10-18-2020, 07:12 AM #3
    One can only hope. Been in this stock for a long time now and lately it has been disappointing. No recovery to pre-covid price? Where is the pandora benefit? Seems like this stock does everything right and is stuck in neutral

Would be nice if you are right. I'm a pessimist so I'll say $8

Guru
    11-17-2020, 07:03 PM #4
    Good game sunday night despite the elements. Hard fought. Siri looking real good here.

Guru
    11-25-2020, 09:11 PM #5
    Happy Thanksgiving SIRI family...love you all! GOBBLE GOBBLE.

01-10-2021, 07:48 PM #6
    sirius has got to be the worst stock ever. still below pre-covid levels. looks like another poor acquisition by buying pandora.

good riddance meyer, maybe the new ceo will give shareholders better performance. i've been long in this horrific stock since 2007.

i figure to let this POS creep back up to 6.50 and get out.

go ravens!

01-10-2021, 07:49 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Looks like Stern is getting ready to sign a new contract that will pay him $120 Million year. I am calling for SIRI to be 12.00 by the end of of 2021. Post your predictions.
    you still thinking $12? no way this dog doubles

Guru
    01-12-2021, 09:38 PM #8
    I think it hit 8 pre pandemic....I think once things get back to normal it will move fast....so yes...I still like 12 by eoy.

Head Honcho
    01-15-2021, 02:46 AM #9
    Are there literally 2 people left discussing things on this forum? I wonder if there are still any lurkers or if its just you two guys?

Did everyone sell?

I was toying with the idea of writing about SiriusXM on a weekly or monthly basis for old times sake. Does anyone even care about Sirius XM anymore? Is there anything left to get excited about? Seriously, I'm asking.

I still subscribe but, I'm down to 1 single show. Back in 2006 I truly believed SXM would set the world on fire but, now it seems as though they have gone into hunkering down and squeezing every last bit of juice they can out of their soon to be dwindling subscriber base.

I want to be wrong. Tell me I'm wrong. Is anyone still passionate about this company? Where did they all go when SiriusBuzz stopped churning out the news?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    01-22-2021, 11:19 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Are there literally 2 people left discussing things on this forum? I wonder if there are still any lurkers or if its just you two guys?

Did everyone sell?

I was toying with the idea of writing about SiriusXM on a weekly or monthly basis for old times sake. Does anyone even care about Sirius XM anymore? Is there anything left to get excited about? Seriously, I'm asking.

I still subscribe but, I'm down to 1 single show. Back in 2006 I truly believed SXM would set the world on fire but, now it seems as though they have gone into hunkering down and squeezing every last bit of juice they can out of their soon to be dwindling subscriber base.

I want to be wrong. Tell me I'm wrong. Is anyone still passionate about this company? Where did they all go when SiriusBuzz stopped churning out the news?
    Yeah Just a couple of us left here...I will always care about SIRI. Still own 20k shares of it....Use to own 75k shares back in the day. I am sure there are still some lurkers here. I think SIRI is still bringing in record number of subs year over year minus prob the few quarters early in the pandemic. I sure do miss the old gang from back in the day...even Midas lol. Lets get this thread active again!

Page 1 of 4 123 ...