Page 3 of 3 123
    Guru
    06-08-2021, 03:11 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by jackweed View Post
    you still thinking $12? no way this dog doubles
    We are over 7 bucks as of today intraday. Still six months of the year left for me to hit my 12 dollar predication. We will def hit your 8 for sure now. GO SIRI BABY!!

06-10-2021, 10:32 AM #22
    All you gotta do is look at this chart since inception. This stock is a dog. Only one pumping this stock is dick munch 4 times a day. This chart looks like handicap ramp going into popeyes chicken. Lovely 10+ year investment with a shitty dividend too.

SIRI.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Are there literally 2 people left discussing things on this forum? I wonder if there are still any lurkers or if its just you two guys?

Did everyone sell?

I was toying with the idea of writing about SiriusXM on a weekly or monthly basis for old times sake. Does anyone even care about Sirius XM anymore? Is there anything left to get excited about? Seriously, I'm asking.

I still subscribe but, I'm down to 1 single show. Back in 2006 I truly believed SXM would set the world on fire but, now it seems as though they have gone into hunkering down and squeezing every last bit of juice they can out of their soon to be dwindling subscriber base.

I want to be wrong. Tell me I'm wrong. Is anyone still passionate about this company? Where did they all go when SiriusBuzz stopped churning out the news?
    Last edited by midas360; 06-10-2021 at 10:34 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Page 3 of 3 123