Page 3 of 3 123
    Legend
    05-11-2019, 07:29 PM #21
    Vogel coached the Magic for two seasons. They missed the playoffs both seasons. Before that he coached the Pacers for six seasons. They missed the playoffs one season and in two other seasons they lost in the first round. They never won the Central Division during Vogel's tenure. The Lakers have now missed the playoffs for six consecutive seasons. Vogel will be a perfect fit.

Lakers reach agreement to hire Frank Vogel as coach

https://www.latimes.com/sports/laker...511-story.html

05-12-2019, 12:48 AM #22
    Tyronn Lue played for the Lakers and he coached Cleveland and I thought he would get the Lakers job but ESPN said the Lakers offered him a 3-year contract and he wanted a 5-year contract so he turned it down. They gave the same 3-year deal to Frank Vogel. I hope he can turn the team around.

05-26-2019, 12:06 AM #23
    The Raptors just beat Milwaukee and they will be going to the finals for the first time. They will play the Warriors. Game 1 will be next Thursday in Toronto.

Legend
    06-12-2019, 04:21 PM #24
    Cheering when an opposing player is injured, eh? Not very classy, eh? But it was nice of one fan to apologize, eh?

'Canada is sorry': Anonymous Raptors fan sends Kevin Durant flowers to apologize for those who cheered his injury in Game 5

https://www.coastmountainnews.com/tr...eering-injury/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Legend
    06-13-2019, 11:49 PM #25
    Tonight's NBA Finals game 6 had me biting my nails. I'll have to go to the hardware store tomorrow and buy some more. The Raptors began play in 1995 and this is the first time they've been to the Finals. They're playing the Warriors, who are in the Finals for the fifth year in a row. The Warriors were favored to win but the Raptors won three of the first games and needed just one more win to clinch the Championship.

Tonight they got it. Final score: Raptors 114, Warriors 110. Congratulations to Lowry, Leonard, Gasol, Siakam, Ibaka, Powell, VanVleet and company!

06-14-2019, 12:37 AM #26
    Durant had to have surgery on his Achilles tendon yesterday and Thompson hurt his knee tonight so the Warriors were missing two of their best players but it was still nice to see Toronto win their first championship.

06-17-2019, 12:01 AM #27
    The Lakers traded Ball and Hart and Ingram to the Pelicans for Anthony Davis and a lot of people are already saying the Lakers will win a championship next year. I do not think they will but they should at least make the playoffs.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/l...out-max-money/

Page 3 of 3 123