01-20-2018, 05:19 AM #1

Will Sirius XM accept Entropay card for monthly payment?

Hi,
    I was a Sirius XM subscriber, to the online streaming service through my cellphone and tablet, for several years, before cancelling a few years ago.

I’ve received a pretty good offer to return, following a free trial, and am thinking of subscribing again, but would prefer not to use my debit card, or regular credit card in case cancelling proves difficult down the line.

Has anyone used an Entropay reloadable virtual debit card to pay the monthly subscription to Sirius XM, as that would give me an easier way out should cancelling prove difficult. I don’t want to pay the fee to reload my Entropay card, which I rarely use, if Sirius XM won’t accept the card as payment.

I appreciate any help or advice.
    Thanks
    Duncan

Legend
    04-10-2018, 11:22 PM #2
    All questions posted on Sirius Buzz are cheerfully answered. You may not get an answer for several months but when you finally do get an answer, we're cheerful about it. Sirius does not accept EntroPay, ecoPayz, Skrill or Bitcoin. You can pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, Diner's Club or American Express) or a debit card. You can also use a "pre-paid service card" available from https://shop.siriusxm.com

You can also request an old-fashioned invoice to be mailed to you monthly, quarterly or yearly and submit payment via check or money order -- but each invoice will include a $2 "administration fee."