View Poll Results: Will TB12 and Patriots win another Super Bowl this year?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely...All they do is win baby!!!

1 25.00%
  • No...they have won enough SB's already!!

2 50.00%
  • I hope so...cuz it will drive Midas nuts!!

1 25.00%
Page 4 of 8 ... 23456 ...
    Guru
    01-23-2018, 12:01 AM #31
    Congratulations to the Philladelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots as the last 2 remaining teams standing. Both teams are going to the Super Bowl!!

New England/JAX Jags: Man o man what a game. Talk about a nail biter! I knew the Jags were going to be a dangerous team after beating the Steelers last week in Pitt. No easy feat. They came in to our house...pushed and dominated us for the first half. Held their own in the 3rd quarter and had me on pins and needles the entire 4th qrtr. Even I as a pats fan my whole life can't believe how Brady does what he does year after year. He just leaves us fans shaking our heads after every come from behind victory....love him or hate him, no denying the guy can ball!

Philly/Minn: Hmmmmm wow....eagles were +3pt underdogs...huh? what? C'mon man! The Philly team I saw last night should have been favored by -12. Man oh Man Philly played a complete game last night in all phases. Not sure what happened to Minn other than to say...they ran into a fkn buzzsaw last night. As of this writing Vegas has Philly as +5.5 underdogs against the Pats. I ain't saying my pats are gonna win or lose but hell im seriously thinking of putting my money on Philly getting 5.5 pts. My thought being best case scenario is my Brady and Pats win a close superbowl and Philly pays me by covering the spread. Win/win

Enthusiast
    01-23-2018, 09:57 PM #32
    The password is.........
    “Dividend”

Enthusiast
    01-26-2018, 02:32 PM #33
    Where is everyone holy shit. What is going on.........
    Did Apple just buy them????

01-26-2018, 02:37 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazareth View Post
    Where is everyone holy shit. What is going on.........
    Did Apple just buy them????
    craziness. of course I sold a chunk at 5.94 and 10 minutes later it's at 6.25!!

Guru
    01-26-2018, 02:49 PM #35
    But MIDAS and WALDO told us it was going to 2.35!!

Addict
    01-26-2018, 04:28 PM #36
    Short squeeze?

Enthusiast
    01-26-2018, 05:25 PM #37
    Why did it have to go up to $6.24 today. It’s making me not enjoy the $5.98. I wish it would if just eased up to $5.98 close. I’m still real happy don’t get me wrong it’s just that it was amazing to watch.

Addict
    01-26-2018, 07:26 PM #38
    Hey DM, I must have suffered a brain fart. Can you please help me put some missing pieces together...... I guess I totally unloaded all my SIRI a couple year or longer ago. Sometime before that we (shareholders) were issued shares in LSXMA, BATRA, and FWONA. I don't recall the circumstances but I guess we must have traded SIRI shares for those equities. Anyway, as I am looking through my portfolio, I see that I own a substantial value in those three symbols, each with no indication of a purchase price. What am I missing in that picture? I'm looking at a holding respectively, of 1000, 100, and 249 shares in those three symbols. How did I get them if I didn't buy them on the open market? Please help me see the light.

Thanks.

01-26-2018, 08:02 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hey DM, I must have suffered a brain fart. Can you please help me put some missing pieces together...... I guess I totally unloaded all my SIRI a couple year or longer ago. Sometime before that we (shareholders) were issued shares in LSXMA, BATRA, and FWONA. I don't recall the circumstances but I guess we must have traded SIRI shares for those equities. Anyway, as I am looking through my portfolio, I see that I own a substantial value in those three symbols, each with no indication of a purchase price. What am I missing in that picture? I'm looking at a holding respectively, of 1000, 100, and 249 shares in those three symbols. How did I get them if I didn't buy them on the open market? Please help me see the light.

Thanks.
    Back in 2011 I bought LCAPA which I believe at the time was liberty media. I think the thing split, bought other companies, split and did a bunch of other who knows what. I have a bunch of tickers in my scottrade portfolio that I don't know where they came from but I believe it was my purchase in LCAPA and the voodoo magic john malone does that put them there

Guru
    01-29-2018, 12:12 AM #40
    SI....i only bought SIRI....i never ventured off the beaten path with any of the Malone spinoffs. Best i can tell you is to call your broker and ask him. I once had a stock split and the new price was not originally entered. Had to call the broker and he manually put it in.

Page 4 of 8 ... 23456 ...