View Poll Results: Will TB12 and Patriots win another Super Bowl this year?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely...All they do is win baby!!!

1 25.00%
  • No...they have won enough SB's already!!

2 50.00%
  • I hope so...cuz it will drive Midas nuts!!

1 25.00%
Page 1 of 8 123 ...
    Guru
    12-15-2017, 02:06 PM #1

Sirius XM January - March 2018 $$$$ SIRI $$$$

Wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Go Patriots!!

Guru
    12-15-2017, 02:11 PM #2
    So the Royalty Board screwed Siri....I just picked up 1k on this huge drop....1k at 5.31. They should appeal the ruling if they can.

Guru
    12-18-2017, 03:46 PM #3
    Great game yesterday between my boys and Pitt Steelers. Steelers got a great team...tough way to lose a game for them or anybody like that. Glad to get the win tho. That win could determine which road the super bowl goes thru....New England or Pitt. We will know in two weeks!!

Legend
    12-24-2017, 08:30 PM #4
    It would be more fair to ask who will win the Super Bowl. The Rams today beat the Titans to clinch the NFC West for the first time since 2003. Most betting sites pick the Patriots to win the 2018 Super Bowl but the Rams have scored more points than the Patriots and are now 10-4-0. I think Jared Goff, Todd Hurley, Greg Zuerlein and company are more likely to win the Super Bowl.

(If the Rams fail to make it to the Super Bowl, I will deny writing the above and will claim that someone stole my user name and password.)

Guru
    12-26-2017, 01:49 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewind View Post
    It would be more fair to ask who will win the Super Bowl. The Rams today beat the Titans to clinch the NFC West for the first time since 2003. Most betting sites pick the Patriots to win the 2018 Super Bowl but the Rams have scored more points than the Patriots and are now 10-4-0. I think Jared Goff, Todd Hurley, Greg Zuerlein and company are more likely to win the Super Bowl.

(If the Rams fail to make it to the Super Bowl, I will deny writing the above and will claim that someone stole my user name and password.)
    Actually Rewind, I think it is a very fair question especially because they are the reigning super bowl champions and they are currently in the process of defending their super bowl title. I agree with you that the Rams have some nice looking numbers and believe on any given day they have just as good a chance to win as anyone else that make it to the playoffs. Having said that.. as far as Rams scoring more points that does not worry me one bit. Maybe the Rams having a somewhat easier strength of schedule may attribute to that. Rams have scored I think about 2 more pts per per game and our D although inconsistent at times eventually gets the job done. As far as Zuerlein goes....you may not realize it yet since you mentioned him as why you like Rams to win the super bowl....but his season just came to an end so he will not be playing anymore games this season. That is a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE blow to the Rams. As far as my prediction...I gotta go with my boyz and the likes of Belichick, Brady, GRONK, lewis, etc, etc etc. We have already secured a bye in the first round so that will give us extra time to heal the nick and cuts not to mention that if we beat the jets and we should....the AFC road to the super will be going through New England.
    Last edited by dm_4; 12-26-2017 at 01:52 PM.

12-26-2017, 02:36 PM #6
    Anyone else noticing the price difference between SIRI and the (2) "LSXM's" is narrowing? It is a small narrowing, but a narrowing nonetheless. Any comments???

Legend
    12-26-2017, 03:06 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    As far as Zuerlein goes....you may not realize it yet since you mentioned him as why you like Rams to win the super bowl....but his season just came to an end so he will not be playing any more games this season. That is a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE blow to the Rams.
    I didn't know about Zuerlein when I wrote that. I'm used to the Clippers always having four or five players out with injuries but I wasn't expecting one of the Rams to be injured. I may have to rethink my opinion of the Rams' chances vis-à-vis the Patriots.

Addict
    01-02-2018, 10:34 AM #8
    Another Downgrade. Should have sold off this pos 50¢ ago.

01-02-2018, 02:06 PM #9
    bdp, My thoughts too this morning.. then got out @ 5.28. .took my profits and went home... I'll be watching though...

Guru
    01-02-2018, 02:36 PM #10
    I mean ok so its a downgrade and that sucks....but isn't that par for the course. Isn't SIRI's best quarters historically xmas? if so i would think this would be a great dip buy here for anyone who has the funds. Or at least buy it on the next green candle day.

Page 1 of 8 123 ...