View Poll Results: Will TB12 and Patriots win another Super Bowl this year?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely...All they do is win baby!!!

1 25.00%
  • No...they have won enough SB's already!!

2 50.00%
  • I hope so...cuz it will drive Midas nuts!!

1 25.00%
Page 3 of 8 12345 ...
    Enthusiast
    01-15-2018, 12:55 PM #21
    Anybody have any video of 360L. Sirius just released at CES.
    Did someone happen to go this year?

Legend
    01-15-2018, 04:00 PM #22
    A demonstration of SiriusXM 360L is included in this video showing off the Uconnect system in the 2019 Ram 1500. Look at all the fun things you can do instead of actually paying attention to the road!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yJP3XoJSZ9o

Legend
    01-15-2018, 07:33 PM #23
    SiriusBuzz got another new member today, sgqerasvxds. The gibberish name is similar to nine other gibberish names. Approximately once a week, someone joins this site and posts a scam ad offering bulk quantities of iPhones or Samsung phones. I am certain that the same scammer is responsible for every one of those names and every one of those scam ads. I have been asking Charles to remove all the scam ads. I wish nobody here would even look at the scam ads. Maybe then the scammer would give up.

And now, just to get this thread back on topic, here is an excerpt from a Yahoo Finance story:

"While it's true Sirius faces increased competition from substitutes like streaming-music offerings from Apple, Amazon and Alphabet, and talk radio is under threat from podcasts, the company still expects strong revenue and subscriber gains. Management expects one million self-pay net subscriber adds in 2018. SiriusXM also has a few catalysts that could lead to even stronger growth: In September, Sirius XM closed on its strategic investment in Pandora Media, which could possibly pay off if the company is able to convert any of Pandora's near-80 million user base to SiriusXM subscribers. Additionally, SiriusXM's smaller connected-vehicle business should benefit from U.S. new car sales, which topped 17 million for the third consecutive year. The company also unveiled its next-generation 360L service for the 2019 Dodge Ram 1500."

Guru
    01-15-2018, 08:10 PM #24
    Well another great weekend of playoff football.

Pittsburgh players probably should not have been tweeting about looking forward to the rematch with New England just days before playing the Jacksonville Jaguars. Talk about stupid....and in turn the Jags made them pay as the Jags pulled off the upset and it is they who are now heading to New England.

How about Minnesota?? WOWZA last play of the game Minn receiver catches the ball and runs it about 40 yards into the end zone with no time left on the clock. To the Saints rookie who failed miserably on that attempted tackle.....you have a long hard road ahead of you for the rest of your career.

Congrats to Philly....all I can say is I sure am glad I am not a Falcons Fan.

New England took care of business and did what they were suppose to do....win.

On to the next round!

Legend
    01-17-2018, 10:53 PM #25
    dm, here is someone else who believes the Patriots are "supposed to win." Neil Paine, a writer for FiveThirtyEight.com, analyzed 38 years of games, scores, odds, seeds, matchups, "simulations" and "generic conference finalists" and concluded that the Patriots' path to the 2018 Super Bowl is a "cakewalk." Gee.......ya think?

The Patriots’ Super Bowl path is the easiest in modern NFL history
    Since 1990, no team with a bye has faced two weaker opponents than New England’s pair of Tennessee and Jacksonville.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...n-nfl-history/

Enthusiast
    01-19-2018, 10:24 AM #26
    Something’s a brewing 😀😀😀✌️✌️✌️✌️

01-19-2018, 05:31 PM #27
    Nice finish for the week. Closed near the high of the day and on decent volume. Someone is buying this P.O.S.

Enthusiast
    01-21-2018, 12:17 AM #28
    BMW switching Apple CarPlay to subscription service

https://www.engadget.com/2018/01/20/...ption-service/

Guru
    01-22-2018, 11:26 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewind View Post
    dm, here is someone else who believes the Patriots are "supposed to win." Neil Paine, a writer for FiveThirtyEight.com, analyzed 38 years of games, scores, odds, seeds, matchups, "simulations" and "generic conference finalists" and concluded that the Patriots' path to the 2018 Super Bowl is a "cakewalk." Gee.......ya think?

The Patriots’ Super Bowl path is the easiest in modern NFL history
    Since 1990, no team with a bye has faced two weaker opponents than New England’s pair of Tennessee and Jacksonville.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...n-nfl-history/

Lol Rewind...i hate to call this writer a hack but my thought is he is exactly that...a hack. Never heard of this guy or 538. His conclusion from what i can gather are based on basically a couple of teams and games based on the last two weeks. ahmmm ok i guess lol. First, last time I checked a teams path to the super bowl starts with something called the regular season...no mention of that. No mention of strength of schedule of reg season. Secondly, Injuries. How can one claim "easiest path to super bowl" without mentioning injuries a team sustains in both regular season and postseason? Thirdly, what about the intangibles...individual heart of players, team chemistry, and team confidence, etc, etc? No mention of them at all. New England's best receiver Julian Edelman gets hurt in preseason with a torn ACL and is out for the entire year. Our best Linebacker Donte Hightower tears his pec in october...out for remainder of season. Gronk suspended one game during season and gets knocked out of game during second quarter of this weekend AFC championship game and remains on injury reserve. Tom Brady 4 days before AFC championship game takes reportedly 12 stitches to the thumb on his throwing hand. Cakewalk? Easiest path to Superbowl? Haha...its been anything but. Nice try Rewind....but you gotta do better than this guy...much better. Should be a "cakewalk" for ya.

Guru
    01-22-2018, 11:29 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazareth View Post
    Something’s a brewing ✌️✌️✌️✌️
    Haven't we thought that for the last 10 years??

Page 3 of 8 12345 ...