Page 91 of 94 ... 41818990919293 ...
Results 901 to 910 of 939
  1. Rewind is offline
    Legend
    Rewind's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2017 Location: Glendale Posts: 10,431
    01-14-2022, 09:33 PM #901
    Deranged, demented, delusional Donald has a galaxy-sized ego and he will never admit to losing the 2020 Presidential election. What is sad is that so many millions of Retrumplicans actually believe The Big Lie that the election was "rigged" and "stolen" from him.

    Donald Trump won't stop peddling election fraud claims, even if it splits the GOP entirely

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ely/ar-AASMb4c

  2. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 3,009
    01-15-2022, 12:51 AM #902
    Maybe we can start with a list of failures in Bidens first year? Afghanistan, southern border, inflation, supply chain issues, oil dependency, failure of build back better bill, failure of abolishing the filibuster, failure to end the China virus, lack of testing kits, etc. But hey at least there are no mean tweets.

  3. Rewind is offline
    Legend
    Rewind's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2017 Location: Glendale Posts: 10,431
    01-16-2022, 04:13 PM #903
    "Last year, we had a rigged election and the proof is all over the place." So said Donald Trump at a rally yesterday in Arizona. He continues to push The Big Lie to his blindly loyal supporters. By the way, delusional Donald, the election was not "last year." And Trump loyalist Steve Bannon is vowing to "decertify" Biden electors in four states. News flash, Bannon: Biden won and Trump lost. Trump is a loser. L-O-S-E-R. Loser! CNN's Jake Tapper looks at Trump's efforts to restrict voting rights and rig the 2024 election:

    Jake Tapper reveals the reason Trump went to Arizona

    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...r-sotu-vpx.cnn

  4. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 3,009
    01-16-2022, 06:27 PM #904
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewind View Post
    "Last year, we had a rigged election and the proof is all over the place." So said Donald Trump at a rally yesterday in Arizona. He continues to push The Big Lie to his blindly loyal supporters. By the way, delusional Donald, the election was not "last year." And Trump loyalist Steve Bannon is vowing to "decertify" Biden electors in four states. News flash, Bannon: Biden won and Trump lost. Trump is a loser. L-O-S-E-R. Loser! CNN's Jake Tapper looks at Trump's efforts to restrict voting rights and rig the 2024 election:

    Jake Tapper reveals the reason Trump went to Arizona

    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...r-sotu-vpx.cnn

    Scandal-ridden CNN sees ratings dive by 90% after 2021 coverage

    https://nypost.com/2022/01/12/cnn-se...2021-coverage/

  5. Rewind is offline
    Legend
    Rewind's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2017 Location: Glendale Posts: 10,431
    01-16-2022, 07:40 PM #905
    I don't know what CNN's ratings decline has to do with the topic of this thread but I'll play along.

    Outlets hurt by dwindling public interest in news in 2021
    Weekday prime-time viewership dropped 38% at CNN, 34% at Fox News Channel and 25% at MSNBC.

    https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...cf50d5d23dfc26

    One America News Network dropped by DirecTV, a major financial blow for far-right network

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...ork/ar-AASOCzc

  6. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 3,009
    01-16-2022, 08:15 PM #906
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewind View Post
    I don't know what CNN's ratings decline has to do with the topic of this thread but I'll play along.

    Outlets hurt by dwindling public interest in news in 2021
    Weekday prime-time viewership dropped 38% at CNN, 34% at Fox News Channel and 25% at MSNBC.

    https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...cf50d5d23dfc26

    One America News Network dropped by DirecTV, a major financial blow for far-right network

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...ork/ar-AASOCzc
    Your post included mention of CNN's Jake Tapper...that's what it has to do with. When your ratings dive more than 90% you won't be in business much longer. Seems you are the only one watching. In addition, Direct TV had 21 million subscribers in 2014...they have less than 13 million today. Hardly a hit to right wing conservatives. Seems Direct TV is fighting for their existence just like CNN.

    Fox News absolutely dominates top cable shows in November. CNN and MSNBC nowhere to be found

    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12...found-1170767/

    Thanks for playing along.
    Last edited by dm_4; 01-16-2022 at 08:35 PM.

  7. Rewind is offline
    Legend
    Rewind's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2017 Location: Glendale Posts: 10,431
    01-20-2022, 04:51 PM #907
    During an hour-long conference call on January 2, 2021, Donald Trump pressured Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find" enough votes to give Trump the victory in a state narrowly won by Biden. Under Georgia law, Trump's call may be considered as conspiracy to commit election fraud and criminal solicitation to commit election fraud. Demented, deranged, delusional Donald very predictably called Georgia's ongoing investigation a "witch hunt" and described the phone call as "perfect." No, Donald, an attempt to overturn election results is not "perfect." It is criminal.

    Georgia prosecutor requests special grand jury in Trump election probe

    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/geo...be-2022-01-20/

  8. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 3,009
    01-20-2022, 06:19 PM #908
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewind View Post
    During an hour-long conference call on January 2, 2021, Donald Trump pressured Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find" enough votes to give Trump the victory in a state narrowly won by Biden. Under Georgia law, Trump's call may be considered as conspiracy to commit election fraud and criminal solicitation to commit election fraud. Demented, deranged, delusional Donald very predictably called Georgia's ongoing investigation a "witch hunt" and described the phone call as "perfect." No, Donald, an attempt to overturn election results is not "perfect." It is criminal.

    Georgia prosecutor requests special grand jury in Trump election probe

    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/geo...be-2022-01-20/
    Rewind....show me on this doll where President Trump hurt you, LOL

  9. Rewind is offline
    Legend
    Rewind's Avatar
    Joined: Oct 2017 Location: Glendale Posts: 10,431
    01-21-2022, 02:14 AM #909
    Fake electors. Fake certificates. Today we learn that Trump's attempts to overturn the 2020 election results – and our democracy – were a lot more elaborate than we ever could have imagined.

    Trump campaign officials, led by Rudy Giuliani, oversaw fake electors plot in 7 states

    https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/20/polit...ors/index.html

  10. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 3,009
    01-21-2022, 11:24 PM #910
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewind View Post
    Fake electors. Fake certificates. Today we learn that Trump's attempts to overturn the 2020 election results – and our democracy – were a lot more elaborate than we ever could have imagined.

    Trump campaign officials, led by Rudy Giuliani, oversaw fake electors plot in 7 states

    https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/20/polit...ors/index.html
    CNN link...must be true.

Page 91 of 94 ... 41818990919293 ...