Page 2 of 5 1234 ...
    Guru
    07-27-2017, 04:24 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Wtg dm !
    Thanks Midas....I sold in 2 lots 2500 each lot. Made 2 grand total. Not a killing but not bad for a few day hold. Will buy more on a pullback. Seems our the little SIRI puppy of old is now turning into a full grown dog. Nice to see.

07-27-2017, 10:38 PM #12
    Great call and wtg! It's interesting how the markets are finally rewarding companies that beat expectations. Not this sell on the news crap.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Thanks Midas....I sold in 2 lots 2500 each lot. Made 2 grand total. Not a killing but not bad for a few day hold. Will buy more on a pullback. Seems our the little SIRI puppy of old is now turning into a full grown dog. Nice to see.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    07-28-2017, 10:53 AM #13
    Hope you are all loading up on LQMT.

07-28-2017, 04:15 PM #14
    That seems like a good sign that we only lost 2-cents going into the weekend after that tremendous run-up.

EDIT One would think that- absent strong upside sentiment about the stock- there would have been more profit-taking... again, going into a weekend
    Last edited by SlapShot27; 07-28-2017 at 05:52 PM.

07-31-2017, 10:14 AM #15
    Go SIRI Go!

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    That seems like a good sign that we only lost 2-cents going into the weekend after that tremendous run-up.

EDIT One would think that- absent strong upside sentiment about the stock- there would have been more profit-taking... again, going into a weekend
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

08-01-2017, 10:25 AM #16
    Sprint up 11% today! YaHoo! Everyone thought they would miss too. The best part is how Charter says it's not interested in Sprint ... well folks, maybe Charter's management doesn't have a choice. Softbank has the money and is pursuing them now.

"Claure repeatedly emphasized that Sprint (S) is talking to multiple other telecom outfits, mentioning T-Mobile US ( TMUS) and its corporate parent, Deutsche Telekom, several times, and expressed confidence Sprint ( S ) will get a deal done. "

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Anyone buying Sprint (S)?

Edit: this is a SIRIUS question.
    Last edited by midas360; 08-01-2017 at 03:32 PM.

08-07-2017, 03:21 PM #17
    I am open to any suggestions on stocks to day-trade- or blogs etc that have good info/good group.

The last time I day traded was in the mid-late 1990's. My strategy then was to buy 500-1000 shares of a stock that I already liked as a long-term play (Starbucks for example, back then). Then there were two possible outcomes: Either I got in and out of the stock in a day or two and made (approx.) $1000. Or, if for some reason I had timed my purchase poorly and the stock went down, I didn't mind holding those shares as part of my long term portfolio.

So anything stocks you guys are- right now- getting in and out of due to a relatively tight/secure trading range, I would love to know about so I can start some research and tracking. I don't do options or shorts. I have limited knowledge. Probably one or two of you will say, "Why don't you day trade SIRI?" And I may, at times. But I would like to hear about other equities that people are making $$$ off of day trading. Thanks, in advance.

08-07-2017, 05:58 PM #18
    We still have the chat room back from the BM days if you are interested? (minus BM) we have all the good guys/gals.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    I am open to any suggestions on stocks to day-trade- or blogs etc that have good info/good group.

The last time I day traded was in the mid-late 1990's. My strategy then was to buy 500-1000 shares of a stock that I already liked as a long-term play (Starbucks for example, back then). Then there were two possible outcomes: Either I got in and out of the stock in a day or two and made (approx.) $1000. Or, if for some reason I had timed my purchase poorly and the stock went down, I didn't mind holding those shares as part of my long term portfolio.

So anything stocks you guys are- right now- getting in and out of due to a relatively tight/secure trading range, I would love to know about so I can start some research and tracking. I don't do options or shorts. I have limited knowledge. Probably one or two of you will say, "Why don't you day trade SIRI?" And I may, at times. But I would like to hear about other equities that people are making $$$ off of day trading. Thanks, in advance.
    Last edited by midas360; 08-07-2017 at 06:29 PM.

08-14-2017, 11:37 AM #19
    SIRI just keeps creeping up in price.

Guru
    08-31-2017, 01:16 PM #20
    If you are not in LQMT.....you better hurry. Going to explode.

Page 2 of 5 1234 ...