07-23-2017, 04:40 PM #1

Tiësto's Club Life Radio Ch. 340 gone?

So when I log on to listen online suddenly Ch.340 is gone and a "SiriusXM" preview picture shows in that spot.

What happened to Tiësto's Club life radio? I was listening to this recently as it was better than BPM.

07-24-2017, 01:56 PM #2
    Same "issue" here but I listen to it on my cars radio. I noticed Friday it was no longer a station on my radio and nothing has replaced it. I know it started as an online only station years ago and eventually made it to car radios. I thought maybe it went online only again but that doesn't seem to be true according to the OP. If it's gone for good I'll be canceling my subscription as it really was the only station I listened to.

07-27-2017, 10:32 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggar View Post
    So when I log on to listen online suddenly Ch.340 is gone and a "SiriusXM" preview picture shows in that spot.

What happened to Tiësto's Club life radio? I was listening to this recently as it was better than BPM.
    I noticed the same thing the other day, I was like what. I have not seen any info from Siruis/XM on this yet? Whats up with that

07-27-2017, 10:33 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by skiierx131 View Post
    Same "issue" here but I listen to it on my cars radio. I noticed Friday it was no longer a station on my radio and nothing has replaced it. I know it started as an online only station years ago and eventually made it to car radios. I thought maybe it went online only again but that doesn't seem to be true according to the OP. If it's gone for good I'll be canceling my subscription as it really was the only station I listened to.
    For some reason Siruis/XM has a hapit of CXLing dance channels with no advanced warning to the public. im giuessing the think the fan base is low enough that nobody will bitch.