Page 4 of 16 ... 2345614 ...
    04-27-2017, 10:23 AM #31
    There`s no reason for this 4.96 except that Malone has friends in high places ( downgrades )

04-27-2017, 10:39 AM #32
    Sorry 4.92

Enthusiast
    04-27-2017, 11:30 AM #33
    Sxm acquires automatic. More connected car. No idea if it is accretive

https://techcrunch.com/2017/04/27/si...8TechCrunch%29
    Last edited by siriustimes; 04-27-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Enthusiast
    04-27-2017, 12:00 PM #34
    Company Overview

Automatic Labs Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets mobile phone based driver assist devices and applications. It offers Automatic car adapters that provide collision detection alerts to the driver; Automatic Fleet, an application that tracks fleet costs; Concur, a solution that generates a trip summary; Expensify, a solution that streamlines the way expenses are reported and approved; FreshBooks, an invoicing tool for freelancers and small businesses; Hustlebox, a solution to auto-collect and annotate trips for deductions, reimbursements, and compliance; Nexonia that provides integrated mileage data; SherpaShare, an online financial and analytics dashboard; Tripdots, a solution that organizes and manages driving history; and Xero, an online accounting software. The company also provides IFTTT (If This, Then That), a solution that enables users to create connections between Automatic and other devices, and digital services across the Web; AutoDash, a solution to create a customizable control panel; Jawbone UP, a solution that enables users to monitor drives and physical activities; Muzzley, a solution that connects a car to other connected devices; Nest, a mobile application; Pebble, an application that displays the location of parked cars; RescueTime, a mobile application; SpotAngels, a solution that protects cars; and Yo, a communication tool. In addition, it offers License+, a coaching tool that helps teens in driving; UnMooch, a Web application; YourMechanic, a solution that provides car repair and maintenance services; DashCommand, a solution that streams data from the Automatic adapter to show real-time engine status; LapTimer, a tool for racing enthusiasts; and OBD Fusion, an application for cars that allows users to read OBD-II vehicle data. It offers its products through Apple retail stores in the United States and on the Apple online store. Automatic Labs Inc. was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
    Hide Detailed Description

575 Florida Street

Suite 100

San Francisco, CA 94110

United States

Founded in 2011

04-28-2017, 11:01 AM #35
    Hang in there... don't let the recent drop discourage you.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    04-28-2017, 12:14 PM #36
    Berkshire buys $250 mln more Sirius/ Liberty and of course the sp nose dives even more.

04-28-2017, 01:15 PM #37
    Just remember... they put $5 billion in Goldman Sachs. The stock dipped and eventually Buffet made a ton of money.

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Berkshire buys $250 mln more Sirius/ Liberty and of course the sp nose dives even more.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    04-28-2017, 06:11 PM #38
    Buy buy buy we will never see it this low again.

Addict
    04-29-2017, 05:37 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazareth View Post
    Buy buy buy we will never see it this low again.
    Agreed. I pulled the trigger this time and loaded up with an embarrassing amount. I can't imagine Buffet (or his cronies) are at all so ill informed to make such a mistake, so I am following his lead (be greedy when others are fearful). If you look at what generally happens after literally all of the Sirius earnings calls, the SP declines, sometimes drastically, but then inevitably climbs right back and beyond within 2 weeks. So the sp may dump a bit more, especially if the macro market slips, but perhaps this will be the last opportunity to buy at such a steep discount and I do not want to miss it this time!

Guru
    04-30-2017, 02:58 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Agreed. I pulled the trigger this time and loaded up with an embarrassing amount. I can't imagine Buffet (or his cronies) are at all so ill informed to make such a mistake, so I am following his lead (be greedy when others are fearful). If you look at what generally happens after literally all of the Sirius earnings calls, the SP declines, sometimes drastically, but then inevitably climbs right back and beyond within 2 weeks. So the sp may dump a bit more, especially if the macro market slips, but perhaps this will be the last opportunity to buy at such a steep discount and I do not want to miss it this time!
    Gonna do the same mon and tues.

Page 4 of 16 ... 2345614 ...