Page 15 of 30 ... 5131415161725 ...
    09-07-2016, 11:10 AM #141
    SAEX is a terrible stock. It just keeps sinking. Amazing.

fact-375x215.jpg
    Last edited by midas360; 09-08-2016 at 07:17 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

09-07-2016, 12:17 PM #142

Thumbs up

GEVO Recommendation Fact Check
    (click image to see facts)

combine_images.jpg

Still underwater since recommending this stock to the forum. So, after a month, if people had followed DM's advice, they still would be sitting on a loss. Congrats on making up some ground. Everyone clearly sees you were pumping the stock because you were down so much. Have a Great Day!

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    lol.....no comment on GEVO????? LMFAO
    Last edited by midas360; 09-08-2016 at 10:23 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

09-07-2016, 01:14 PM #143
    SAEX Recommendation Fact Check
    (click image to see facts)

SAEXPRED.jpg

Based on this recommendation, investors have lost a

significant amount of money. Another great pick by DM_4!

fact-375x215.jpg

Last edited by midas360; 09-08-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Guru
    09-07-2016, 01:28 PM #144
    8/30/16Looking for a move in GEVO in .55 and looking 4 a move in LQMT in at .16. Keep your eyes on it little sausage.

Ahmmmmm little Sausage not sure what you are talking about but again i have provided the entry above for your convenience to show that on 8/30/16 i did in fact state im in GEVO at .55. Anyone here can easily verify that by just scolling back on this thread. 6 trading days later it was up 32%. Yes i bought lots on different days over the last month....because i had a feeling news was coming. This morning in PRE market that news hit the wire. I know you hate to give me credit for my calls because every single one has made $. SLY got into ETE few months ago on my call...he made some nice cabbage. ETE was my best call ever....I made 37K$ on that and i was in it for like 2 weeks. Spin it anyway you want....Facts are Facts. You missed the boat NOT my fault Sausage. You really need to learn how to trade better. Would love to see you put some skin on the line and make some calls yourself Sausage. Man the F up SALLY!

09-08-2016, 09:24 AM #145
    GEVO DOWN 30% IN PRE-MARKET

Can't Argue Facts

Thanks for the Recommendation DM_4

If GEVO was a buy at $.55 it must be a bargain here at $.51

An 8% discount to DM's lastest entry point.'

Down 4x as MUCH from when he first started pumping it!

fact-375x215.jpg

Last edited by midas360; 09-08-2016 at 10:29 AM.

09-08-2016, 12:20 PM #146
    Ahmmmmm little Sausage not sure what you are talking about but again i have provided the entry above for your convenience to show that on 8/30/16 i did in fact state im in GEVO at .55. Anyone here can easily verify that by just scolling back on this thread. 6 trading days later it was up 32%. Yes i bought lots on different days over the last month....because i had a feeling news was coming. This morning in PRE market that news hit the wire. I know you hate to give me credit for my calls because every single one has made $. SLY got into ETE few months ago on my call...he made some nice cabbage. ETE was my best call ever....I made 37K$ on that and i was in it for like 2 weeks. Spin it anyway you want....Facts are Facts. You missed the boat NOT my fault Sausage. You really need to learn how to trade better. Would love to see you put some skin on the line and make some calls yourself Sausage. Man the F up SALLY!
    Hey DM, Good to see you are still making bank! It’s been a while since I’ve checked in here at SB and things seem kinda slow here in the forum. I first went to your September thread but since there are only six posts and all are from you, I came over here to the Aug-Dec thread midas started, so I guess this is where everyone is hanging out? Even you???

I see that not much has changed....2nd grade name calling pissing contest continues and now we are day trading penny stocks on this forum?

09-08-2016, 03:20 PM #147
    Well, well, well... look what the cat dragged in. I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away and you'ed be back!!! Welcome Back Faulkner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ICUCMECU View Post
    Hey DM, Good to see you are still making bank! It’s been a while since I’ve checked in here at SB and things seem kinda slow here in the forum. I first went to your September thread but since there are only six posts and all are from you, I came over here to the Aug-Dec thread midas started, so I guess this is where everyone is hanging out? Even you???

I see that not much has changed....2nd grade name calling pissing contest continues and now we are day trading penny stocks on this forum?
    Last edited by midas360; 09-08-2016 at 09:44 PM.

Guru
    09-08-2016, 06:26 PM #148
    Quote Originally Posted by ICUCMECU View Post

Good to see you too brother!! Hope you stick around....and hope all is well with you. Would love to hear some of your thoughts like old times!

yeah S.F. ....so far just me, Midas and all his aliases posting...got lonely over in the September thread so thought i come back here and bust on lil sausage...so fun to do.

But hey we can go over to the September thread if ya want....thats the way its suppose to be done.

Hey just a few points Lil Sausage...first just because you use 50 font, bold it, use big red fact does not make you right and only makes you look foolish lol. I love that i have you climbing the walls to go thru all the extra effort! lmao! Oh a few other points....SAEX I made money on because i sold it higher than what i bought it for. Same with ETE. SI can vouch 4 that! Same with GEVO. I sold GEVO yesterday in pre market and some in early am market at .78 and .75 i believe my cost average was .55....so yes i had a great SCORE. Fact is i told you to watch it and it came thru!~

So Midas the trick is to sell it as soon as it goes up. I have never told anyone to buy and hold these stocks...i have been very clear....they are SWING TRADES...I know you dont know what that means...but im sure you can google it. Again....low floaters...buy them and sell them quick. Otherwise you will prob be toast. Speaking of toast...does SIRI 2.75 ring a bell?

How is that AUPH doing since i alerted in september thread a few days ago? oh shoot only up .25 cents. Funny how you dont FACT that! LMAO.

Na nights Little Sausage.
    Last edited by dm_4; 09-08-2016 at 07:03 PM.

09-09-2016, 01:56 PM #149
    SAEX Down Another 6.5% Today

fact-375x215.jpg
    Last edited by midas360; 09-09-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Guru
    09-12-2016, 11:19 AM #150
    You seem mighty upset about SAEX...sorry you did not sell it when you were suppose to. You should prob take a refresher in how to trade stocks.

Page 15 of 30 ... 5131415161725 ...