Page 27 of 30 ... 172526272829 ...
Results 261 to 270 of 296
  1. midas360 is offline
    11-17-2016, 02:51 PM #261
    Always here. Another good day for us SIRI investors! GO SIRI!

    Quote Originally Posted by bcoz View Post
    Wow, things have changed. Not too long ago, this board would have lit up over what has happened over the last few days with SIRI. Maybe, maybe, the big players want the shares back -- the ones that they ditched pre-merger. Whatever the reason, mine won't be cheap.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  2. Nazareth is offline
    Enthusiast
    Nazareth's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 196
    11-21-2016, 11:19 AM #262
    I've been waiting for 2017 for years and it's almost here. Hopefully this long wait pays off.
    https://youtu.be/Kgrk8Adhv24

  3. user34615145 is offline
    Addict
    user34615145's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 668
    11-24-2016, 10:43 AM #263

    Happy Turkey Day Everybody!

    Much to be thankful for this year! Enjoy friends and family (and football) today and try not to eat too much!

  4. dm_4 is offline
    Guru
    dm_4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Boston, Ma Posts: 2,867
    11-24-2016, 10:34 PM #264
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Much to be thankful for this year! Enjoy friends and family (and football) today and try not to eat too much!
    Suck it

  5. user34615145 is offline
    Addict
    user34615145's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 668
    11-28-2016, 12:33 PM #265
    Midas I see you lurking. Sup Brotha?! Good Thanksgiving? Watch you some football? Gobble you up some Punkin' pies?

  6. midas360 is offline
    11-28-2016, 03:38 PM #266
    Hey user... We had a really good thanksgiving! We watched the Cowboys play but that's about it. What's thanksgiving without dessert? How was your TG? I heard you guys got a tiny bit of snow up there.

    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Midas I see you lurking. Sup Brotha?! Good Thanksgiving? Watch you some football? Gobble you up some Punkin' pies?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  7. user34615145 is offline
    Addict
    user34615145's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 668
    11-30-2016, 01:56 PM #267

    "Up There"???

    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Hey user... We had a really good thanksgiving! We watched the Cowboys play but that's about it. What's thanksgiving without dessert? How was your TG? I heard you guys got a tiny bit of snow up there.
    Whutchutalkin'bout, Willis?

  8. midas360 is offline
    11-30-2016, 05:28 PM #268
    Yeah... up in Lowell, MA.

    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Whutchutalkin'bout, Willis?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

  9. bdp. is offline
    Addict
    bdp.'s Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 795
    12-02-2016, 02:04 PM #269
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Always here. Another good day for us SIRI investors! GO SIRI!
    That was then... now down .25 on pandora rumor. 😐

  10. airman is offline
    Enthusiast
    airman's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 237
    12-02-2016, 02:22 PM #270
    Where is the news report?

Page 27 of 30 ... 172526272829 ...