Police Dog

A police dog responds to an ad for work with the FBI. “Well,” says the personnel director, “You’ll have to meet some strict requirements. First, you must type at least 60 words per minute.”
Sitting down at the typewriter, the dog types out 80 words per minute.
“Also,” says the director, “You must pass a physical and complete the obstacle course.”
This perfect canine specimen finishes the course in record time.
“There’s one last requirement,” the director continues; “you must be bilingual.”
With confidence, the dog looks up at him and says, “Meow!”

Airplane Dog

A man is sitting in a plane which is about to take off when another man with a dog occupies the empty seats alongside. The dog takes the middle seat, and his handler explains that they work for the airline. "Don't mind Rover," the handler says, "he is a sniffer dog, the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne and I set him to work." The plane takes off and levels out when the handler says to the first man, "Watch this." He tells the dog, "Rover, search!" The dog jumps down, walks along the aisle and sits next to a woman for a few seconds. It then returns to its seat and puts one paw on the handler's arm. He says, "Good boy!" He turns to the first man and says, "That woman is in possession of marijuana, so I'm making a note of this, and the seat number, for the police who will apprehend her on arrival." "Fantastic!" replies the first man. Once again he sends the dog to search the aisles. The dog sniffs about, sits down beside a man for a few seconds, returns to its seat and places both paws on the handler's arm. The handler says, "That man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of this, and the seat number." "Wow!" says the first man. Once again, the handler sends the dog to search the aisles. Rover goes up and down the plane aisle and after a while sits down next to someone, and then comes racing back, jumps up onto the seat, and craps all over the place!!!!! The first man is surprised and disgusted by this, and asks, "What the heck was THAT for???!!" The handler replies, "Looks like he found a bomb."

Rural Dog

One hot summer day, a redneck came to town with his dog, tied it under the shade of a tree, and headed into the bar for a cold one. Twenty minutes later, a policeman entered the bar and asked, “Who owns the dog tied under that tree outside?” The redneck said it was his. “Your dog seems to be in heat.” The redneck replied, “No way. She’s cool ’cause she’s tied up under that shade tree.” The policeman said, “No! You don’t understand. Your dog needs to be bred.” “No way,” said the redneck. “That dog don’t need bread. She ain’t hungry ’cause I fed her this mornin’.” The exasperated policeman said, “NO! You don’t understand. Your dog wants to have sex!” The redneck looked at the cop and said, “Well, go ahead. I always wanted a police dog!”