Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...
    Addict
    03-11-2016, 10:02 AM #41
    Good morning whomever is left here! I hope you guys took my advice and have been the shipping stocks like I have been- I just made more than a 2000% gain over night on DRYS! I am freaking out!

Addict
    03-11-2016, 11:23 AM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Good morning whomever is left here! I hope you guys took my advice and have been the shipping stocks like I have been- I just made more than a 2000% gain over night on DRYS! I am freaking out!
    Good call Brandon. I am in Sirius Comcast Disney Charter Liberty and the S&P 500 index. I would be very happy if I double my money over the next 5 years. I'm a bit more conservative in my investing strategy. I think you are a trader, not an investor. Am I correct?

What are your thoughts on Liberty Global? I have been following it with interest.

Addict
    03-11-2016, 11:31 AM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Good call Brandon. I am in Sirius Comcast Disney Charter Liberty and the S&P 500 index. I would be very happy if I double my money over the next 5 years. I'm a bit more conservative in my investing strategy. I think you are a trader, not an investor. Am I correct?

What are your thoughts on Liberty Global? I have been following it with interest.
    The only long position I currently hold is Sirius. Everything else I trade. Liberty Global? Not much input on that one... BTW: selling my shares of DRYS is a nightmare! The volume is so low that I can only sell at a trickle without forcing the sp to fall! So far only got rid of half but still at the best short term gain ever!

Addict
    03-11-2016, 11:35 AM #44
    The only long position I currently hold is Sirius. Everything else I trade. BTW: selling my shares of DRYS is a nightmare! The volume is so low that I can only sell at a trickle without forcing the sp to fall! So far only got rid of half but still at the best short term gain ever!
    Looks like DRYS is actually down 15% today according to Google. It split this morning according to Yahoo, so the 2000% is just an error.

https://www.google.com/finance?q=dry...G6Ec7TeKniqOgD
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=DRYS

Addict
    03-11-2016, 11:53 AM #45
    Looks like DRYS is actually down 15% today according to Google. It split this morning according to Yahoo, so the 2000% is just an error.

https://www.google.com/finance?q=dry...G6Ec7TeKniqOgD
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=DRYS
    Your kidding me! That explains the nightmare! My shares are not selling and the sp keeps going down... Much too good to be true.
    Last edited by bdp.; 03-11-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Addict
    03-11-2016, 12:11 PM #46
    Your kidding me! That explains the nightmare! My shares are not selling and the sp keeps going down... Much too good to be true.
    Yep Brandon. Reverse split. You just made up you had a 2000% gain. Just like you make up aliases here.........DRYS stock is down severely from yesterday

Addict
    03-11-2016, 12:35 PM #47
    Yep Brandon. Reverse split. You just made up you had a 2000% gain. Just like you make up aliases here.........DRYS stock is down severely from yesterday
    Didn't make it up. Been trading shipping stocks for months but not risking too much as the volatility has been too crazy. (If you look back at my posts, you can see what I said.) Today There was something strange about my trades not going through and when they did the DRYS sp would drop. I didn't realize how much I was not gaining until I looked at my account balances. Fortunately I only had 5000 shares so not such a great loss and I am still ahead overall. Nevertheless, I do feel like a douche. I will just go away again...

Guru
    03-11-2016, 02:52 PM #48
    Hey BDP....don't sweat it man....everyone makes mistakes or comes across weird shit all the time trading. As long as you didn't lose a small fortune or a big one for that matter, thats all that really matters. Live and learn...and move on to the next trade baby!!

I just got to Naples, Fla 2 days ago....its 82 and sunny. I am trading poolside lol. Does't get any better. Here for 3 weeks.

Happy trading everyone!

Waldo where you at man....ive notice you don't post as much when siri is above the 3.90 level...whats up man? we still going to 3.05- 2.75. Advise! lol

03-11-2016, 03:13 PM #49
    Anyone else see this? Specifically the part about the wireless being included in SXM17?

We are developing a product, which we call “SXM17,” that combines our satellite and Internet services into a single, cohesive in-vehicle entertainment experience and is expected to allow us to take advantage of the automaker’s deployment of advanced in-dash infotainment systems. SXM17 will leverage the ubiquitous signal coverage of our satellite infrastructure and low delivery costs with the two-way communication capability of wireless Internet service to provide consumers seamless access to all of our content, including our live channels, SiriusXM On Demand programing and more personalized music services. The wireless Internet connection included in SXM17 will enable enhanced search and recommendations functions, making discovery of our content in the vehicle easier than ever. SXM17 will allow consumers to manage many aspects of their subscriptions directly through their vehicles’ equipment. We expect automakers to begin including our SXM17 product in vehicles as early as 2017

Addict
    03-11-2016, 03:14 PM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Hey BDP....don't sweat it man....everyone makes mistakes or comes across weird shit all the time trading. As long as you didn't lose a small fortune or a big one for that matter, thats all that really matters. Live and learn...and move on to the next trade baby!!

I just got to Naples, Fla 2 days ago....its 82 and sunny. I am trading poolside lol. Does't get any better. Here for 3 weeks.

Happy trading everyone!

Waldo where you at man....ive notice you don't post as much when siri is above the 3.90 level...whats up man? we still going to 3.05- 2.75. Advise! lol
    Now you are consoling your other aliases. It's getting so old and boring........

Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...