Page 8 of 9 ... 6789
    Guru
    03-19-2016, 03:17 PM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Wow that's impressive, especially for a system that's supposed to run analysis on hundreds - no THOUSANDS of stocks on a daily basis.

One (1) stock call worked out in the last 3 months? One, that's it? Even a broken clock is right TWICE a day.

Then again, one is better than nuthin' when your mind is addled by meth and your car ran into a cow and a ghost dog pooped on your living room floor and a spider bit you in the ass and.....and.....and.......
    Midas calm down. Besides...you only come here to shill for waldo/crunching numbers so whats the difference?
    Last edited by dm_4; 03-19-2016 at 03:19 PM.

03-19-2016, 10:31 PM #72
    Bought MNKD at .75, sold at 1.50, got scared. Now over 2. Shit

Enthusiast
    03-20-2016, 09:31 AM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by njbones1 View Post
    Bought MNKD at .75, sold at 1.50, got scared. Now over 2. Shit
    Has probable hit resistance for now - gap at 1.55 ish buy back possibility. BK also strong possibility no cash and no solid plans, owner just died. Handle with asbestos gloves.

03-20-2016, 04:10 PM #74
    Wow User.

YOU REALLY ARE MIDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
    DM nailed it.

For someone who's such a hater you know an awful lot about Brandon now don't you. You must be a closet Brandon wanna be lover boy. Your details are so specific.

That hard on must be difficult to contain. Sorry man.

Nice to see a couple of people took a chance on MNKD and made some cash. Closing one's mind is not very productive Midas. As I mentioned earlier he's made me and many others some decent cash. I'm pretty sure there are many folks here that could attest to it. Is he perfect? No. But who is.

Are you perfect little man Midas?

Hell your inability to hit that $ 2.75 call was so pathetic you had to switch identities.

For all the real folks here DM, Denco, and the others take it easy and continued success. Don't let the "little man" poison your mind.

Addict
    03-20-2016, 07:52 PM #75
    Quote Originally Posted by hedymoney View Post
    Wow User.

YOU REALLY ARE MIDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
    DM nailed it.

For someone who's such a hater you know an awful lot about Brandon now don't you. You must be a closet Brandon wanna be lover boy. Your details are so specific.

That hard on must be difficult to contain. Sorry man.

Nice to see a couple of people took a chance on MNKD and made some cash. Closing one's mind is not very productive Midas. As I mentioned earlier he's made me and many others some decent cash. I'm pretty sure there are many folks here that could attest to it. Is he perfect? No. But who is.

Are you perfect little man Midas?

Hell your inability to hit that $ 2.75 call was so pathetic you had to switch identities.

For all the real folks here DM, Denco, and the others take it easy and continued success. Don't let the "little man" poison your mind.
    Oh My Gawdd!!! I can NOT believe you called me a "hater". We are never, ever, EVER getting back together again!

Guru
    03-23-2016, 09:08 PM #76
    Last edited by dm_4; 03-23-2016 at 09:14 PM.

Addict
    03-29-2016, 12:02 PM #77
    Charles Brandon and Spencer -

Muscle prediction - By this time next year Sirius will buy Pandora at bargain basement levels. Pandora is now about 45- 50% below its IPO price from 5 years ago and dropping. Sirius could use the installed mobile user base to market a package of Sirius + commercial free Pandora paid subs and destroy terrestrial radio.

ReCode -

Last month, the New York Times reported that Pandora had hired bankers to sell the company. The most logical buyer, according to industry executives I’ve polled, would be satellite radio giant Sirius XM, who they imagined would be interested in Pandora’s big installed base of mobile users; Pandora’s mobile users account for 85 percent of the service’s use.

But we haven’t heard much about the would-be sale since the initial report.

http://recode.net/2016/03/28/pandora...ack-in-charge/
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 03-29-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Guru
    03-30-2016, 09:26 AM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Charles Brandon and Spencer -

Muscle prediction - By this time next year Sirius will buy Pandora at bargain basement levels. Pandora is now about 45- 50% below its IPO price from 5 years ago and dropping. Sirius could use the installed mobile user base to market a package of Sirius + commercial free Pandora paid subs and destroy terrestrial radio.

ReCode -

Last month, the New York Times reported that Pandora had hired bankers to sell the company. The most logical buyer, according to industry executives I’ve polled, would be satellite radio giant Sirius XM, who they imagined would be interested in Pandora’s big installed base of mobile users; Pandora’s mobile users account for 85 percent of the service’s use.

But we haven’t heard much about the would-be sale since the initial report.

http://recode.net/2016/03/28/pandora...ack-in-charge/
    Hey Brandon....Predictions are like Azzholes, everyone has one. Zip your piehole!

Guru
    03-30-2016, 11:38 AM #79
    Just bought more siri 10k shares. I probably bought too soon tho. Hey Waldo/Crunchingnumbers/Midas....when did you say were were hitting 2.75?? I might have to double down when we get there.

Enthusiast
    03-30-2016, 04:23 PM #80
    Showing more staying power than I expected

Page 8 of 9 ... 6789