Page 8 of 20 ... 67891018 ...
    Addict
    02-04-2016, 07:47 PM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    That's about it Brandon. Sometimes 1 or 2 other people pop in, but a majority of the time it is just you having arguments with your own aliases.
    But what is this exclusive obsession with "Brandon"?

Addict
    02-04-2016, 09:30 PM #72
    Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    when you are a hammer, everything looks like a nail..........when you are a SPHINCTER everything that passes by you looks like the same piece of shit.

02-04-2016, 09:58 PM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    when you are a hammer, everything looks like a nail..........when you are a SPHINCTER everything that passes by you looks like the same piece of shit.
    That's hilarious! Best post I've seen on here in ages!

Addict
    02-04-2016, 10:47 PM #74
    You would have to answer about your obsession with using 20 aliases and talking to yourself on a message board Brandon. I have no clue why you do it. I think it's nuts. But I have seen it on other messages boards before. One person taking over a board, and having conversations and arguments with themselves. It serves no purpose and completely destroys a message board. So much more important things going on in life. I don't understand the reasoning. But to each his own

Addict
    02-05-2016, 09:59 AM #75
    You would have to answer about your obsession with using 20 aliases and talking to yourself on a message board Brandon. I have no clue why you do it. I think it's nuts. But I have seen it on other messages boards before. One person taking over a board, and having conversations and arguments with themselves. It serves no purpose and completely destroys a message board. So much more important things going on in life. I don't understand the reasoning. But to each his own
    Don't let your paranoia get the best of you buddy. With the exception of maybe one person on this board (who has been absent as of late), I personally do not believe your suspicions are at all warranted.
    -People that have trust issues only need to look in the mirror. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most.-
    Peace out bro!

Addict
    02-05-2016, 11:52 AM #76
    Brandon - I can't decide which stock is more undervalued Sirius or Comcast so I am splitting my holdings in each evenly. What do you think?

They are both tremendously undervalued. Jessica has Comcast has her top pick with an $84 target

http://247wallst.com/media/2016/02/0...fter-earnings/

And a $5 target still on Sirius

Netflix stock is getting destroyed. Negative free cash flow. It reminds me of what happened to Pandora a couple years back. How long can it hold a 300 pe multiple with negative free cash flow?

Addict
    02-05-2016, 12:29 PM #77
    Don't let your paranoia get the best of you buddy. With the exception of maybe one person on this board (who has been absent as of late), I personally do not believe your suspicions are at all warranted.
    -People that have trust issues only need to look in the mirror. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most.-
    Peace out bro!
    Agree 100%. This paranoia about aliases makes the accuser sound silly and sort of exposes their insecurities - not the other way around. Especially since I believe Charles addressed the issue directly well over a year ago by checking IP address and by means of some other technical fingerprints that I can't even begin to understand and he came back with (and I'm paraphrasing here) "a couple of people have been using multiple aliases and have been dealt with" which could mean pretty much anyone here, since the only person he mentioned by name was midas and that was only to say he wasn't the problem. I realize that some time has come and gone since then but really, I think notice was served to the forum that he's auditing from time to time, so use an alias at your own risk is the message I took from that.

Addict
    02-05-2016, 12:37 PM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Agree 100%. This paranoia about aliases makes the accuser sound silly and sort of exposes their insecurities - not the other way around. Especially since I believe Charles addressed the issue directly well over a year ago by checking IP address and by means of some other technical fingerprints that I can't even begin to understand and he came back with (and I'm paraphrasing here) "a couple of people have been using multiple aliases and have been dealt with" which could mean pretty much anyone here, since the only person he mentioned by name was midas and that was only to say he wasn't the problem. I realize that some time has come and gone since then but really, I think notice was served to the forum that he's auditing from time to time, so use an alias at your own risk is the message I took from that.
    Thanks Bdp Brandon and User Brandon. Interesting take on Midas Brandon.

Addict
    02-05-2016, 12:43 PM #79
    Brandon - I can't decide which stock is more undervalued Sirius or Comcast so I am splitting my holdings in each evenly. What do you think?

They are both tremendously undervalued. Jessica has Comcast has her top pick with an $84 target

And a $5 target still on Sirius

Netflix stock is getting destroyed. Negative free cash flow. It reminds me of what happened to Pandora a couple years back. How long can it hold a 300 pe multiple with negative free cash flow?
    Is a nice positive outlook on Sirius. Will eventually come to fruition I'm sure... Someday.

Addict
    02-05-2016, 12:46 PM #80
    Thanks Bdp Brandon and User Brandon. Interesting take on Midas Brandon.
    You forgot "Muscle Brandon".

Page 8 of 20 ... 67891018 ...