Page 3 of 24 1234513 ...
    01-05-2016, 05:20 PM #21
    SiriusXM Exceeds 2015 Subscriber Guidance; Issues 2016 Guidance

Jan 05, 2016
    Download this Press Release (PDF)
    NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- SiriusXM today announced that it ended 2015 with 29.6 million subscribers, reporting approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions in the year, exceeding the company's increased guidance of 2.0 million net subscriber additions. Self-pay net subscriber additions in 2015 were 1.77 million, exceeding the company's increased 2015 guidance of 1.6 million and resulting in self-pay subscriptions of over 24 million at year end.

SIRIUS XM logo.
    The company also announced that it expects to meet or exceed its 2015 guidance for revenue, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow.

"We delivered a fantastic year in 2015, nearly doubling our original subscriber guidance and beating our other financial guidance across the board, even after raising our subscriber and financial guidance multiple times. I'm very pleased we were able to renew key content agreements during the year, especially agreements with Howard Stern and the NFL that extend through the end of the decade and beyond," said Jim Meyer, SiriusXM's Chief Executive Officer.

"We are rapidly approaching 30 million subscribers and will continue making key investments in content, new marketing capabilities, our connected vehicle business, new satellites and a next generation wideband chipset, all of which will drive the long-term growth of our dynamic business. We also expect to continue our long record of delivering cost-effective growth and returning substantial capital to stockholders via buybacks, which we anticipate will result in strong double-digit growth in free cash flow per share," added Meyer.

The company also issued 2016 guidance for continued growth in subscribers, revenue, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow:

Net subscriber additions of approximately 1.4 million,
    Revenue of approximately $4.9 billion,
    Adjusted EBITDA of approximately $1.78 billion, and
    Free cash flow of approximately $1.4 billion.
    SiriusXM expects to announce its complete results for the fourth quarter and full year 2015 in the first week of February 2016.

- See more at: http://investor.siriusxm.com/investo....H2j3MrOf.dpuf

01-05-2016, 05:25 PM #22
    I won't Spencer. HAHA... How does it feel to run the website and have multiple personalities?

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Thanks Brandon. Don't be so hard on yourself
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

01-05-2016, 05:26 PM #23
    Just in time as the stock is slowly deteriorating. Nice Job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lbowa View Post
    SiriusXM Exceeds 2015 Subscriber Guidance; Issues 2016 Guidance

Jan 05, 2016
    Download this Press Release (PDF)
    NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- SiriusXM today announced that it ended 2015 with 29.6 million subscribers, reporting approximately 2.3 million net subscriber additions in the year, exceeding the company's increased guidance of 2.0 million net subscriber additions. Self-pay net subscriber additions in 2015 were 1.77 million, exceeding the company's increased 2015 guidance of 1.6 million and resulting in self-pay subscriptions of over 24 million at year end.

SIRIUS XM logo.
    The company also announced that it expects to meet or exceed its 2015 guidance for revenue, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow.

"We delivered a fantastic year in 2015, nearly doubling our original subscriber guidance and beating our other financial guidance across the board, even after raising our subscriber and financial guidance multiple times. I'm very pleased we were able to renew key content agreements during the year, especially agreements with Howard Stern and the NFL that extend through the end of the decade and beyond," said Jim Meyer, SiriusXM's Chief Executive Officer.

"We are rapidly approaching 30 million subscribers and will continue making key investments in content, new marketing capabilities, our connected vehicle business, new satellites and a next generation wideband chipset, all of which will drive the long-term growth of our dynamic business. We also expect to continue our long record of delivering cost-effective growth and returning substantial capital to stockholders via buybacks, which we anticipate will result in strong double-digit growth in free cash flow per share," added Meyer.

The company also issued 2016 guidance for continued growth in subscribers, revenue, adjusted EBITDA and free cash flow:

Net subscriber additions of approximately 1.4 million,
    Revenue of approximately $4.9 billion,
    Adjusted EBITDA of approximately $1.78 billion, and
    Free cash flow of approximately $1.4 billion.
    SiriusXM expects to announce its complete results for the fourth quarter and full year 2015 in the first week of February 2016.

- See more at: http://investor.siriusxm.com/investo....H2j3MrOf.dpuf
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    01-05-2016, 05:28 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by SN38 View Post
    https://youtu.be/49Ozhosn0Yk Browns hit new lows
    And they hired a BASEBALL guy to help with the front office.

Either the stupidest move ever by the franchise - and that would be saying something. Or...it's pure genius.

I can say this, at least they are trying something new. Lord knows doing the same thing they have been doing is NOT working so why not try something completely different?

Enthusiast
    01-05-2016, 06:37 PM #25
    I guess at this point of despair anything is worth trying but if they want to go outside the box like that I would have gone to Lebron's crew here in Cleve. Akron. Now that just might work.

Addict
    01-05-2016, 07:06 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Just in time as the stock is slowly deteriorating. Nice Job!!!
    Siri will run up to 3.65 by 4qtr cc.

01-05-2016, 07:23 PM #27
    You mean $4.65, right? I know it's hard to see it below $4. We will see what happens in 2016. Maybe gas prices will go to $1.30 and the consumer will continue to buy cars with these low rates (STILL)

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    Siri will run up to 3.65 by 4qtr cc.

Enthusiast
    01-05-2016, 07:24 PM #28
    might you be thinking 4.65?

01-06-2016, 01:27 PM #29
    Unfortunately, the news from yesterday didn't do much for SIRI today other than keep it from dropping more. Never fails. The news always seems to come at the wrong time. Geez

Addict
    01-07-2016, 09:17 AM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Unfortunately, the news from yesterday didn't do much for SIRI today other than keep it from dropping more. Never fails. The news always seems to come at the wrong time. Geez
    The good news may be that the so dips low enough to force a completion of the share buy backs. Anybody know how much $$ is left on that one?

Page 3 of 24 1234513 ...