Page 16 of 24 ... 61415161718 ...
    Enthusiast
    01-18-2016, 09:09 AM #151
    When will he give up?????????????

Hi Everybody!

You would not believe the things I've been through...what a story!!
    Goldman and SIRI were just the beginning.

Do you recall how they bashed SIRI on message boards? They did that to
    me, to get you away from me. I used to say "its better they bash me
    than SIRI". I'm not sure I'd be so brave given what I know today.

They have made me pay 1000 times over because we won. We never got to
    celebrate though. Malone is coming up on that date when Liberty can
    absorb SIRI into the Malone collective....so we have some time...not
    much, I think.

GoDaddy was hacking the websites....they got $750 million from Goldman
    4 years ago. I have more than 5000 pages of evidence, but GoDaddy's
    CEO is the son of an FBI agent! The son of a b*&tc^ hacking me....was
    the CEO. but the past year was especially brutal...because the orders
    were coming from the White House!

Several years ago I began an endeavor to create a system that
    calculated the daily short volume and envisioned a website where Flag
    Alerts could be plotted on price charts,...despite everything thrown
    in my way , it's here. It calculates dark pool volume, and I even have
    black flag alerts triggering on suspected naked short sale
    volume...the same day the markets close.

No more two week waiting for short interest that doesn''t matter anymore...

No more victims..I saved Mannkind last week. The company....they make
    inhaleable insulin. Long story and its on the news portion if you want
    to see it. They were days away from 0....they were up every day since
    last week and short volume vanished...

Shine a light on the cockroaches and they scatter....the cockroaches
    being mainly a pair of world leaders and a France based pharma trying
    to take out a US competitor to the 49 billion annually it makes off of
    US diabetes sufferers...and ....you really should check it
    out....because I broke the story of the decade and they shut down
    their operation in about an hour after I did.

I advised an executive on the situation at Mannkind two weeks ago.
    Three days later they announced him as the new CEO. ...we are winning
    just like SIRI and I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of
    opportunity to relive the SIRI rise from .06...They have a multi
    billion dollar approved drug that you need to look into...The
    similarities are just amazing to me.

Check it out...symbol MNKD. That rise last week.....was due to me. No
    one ever has to be cheated by that scheme ever again....especially not
    any of us.

The site is StockShortData.com. Hope you'll check it out, bookmark it
    for later use and tell your friends about it. It could save you, me or
    them next..because it still works very well.....and now it works for
    18,000 ticker symbols....

I DiD It! That's what Mel said about the merger right? on Newsday?

Payback time for me, and us if you choose. Cramer and Goldman have a
    problem now. I survived. I would love to send them a message that we
    are as strong as ever right now. I can only do that with you all
    standing with me.

Brandon Matthews,

StockShortData.com

Addict
    01-18-2016, 11:36 AM #152
    Quote Originally Posted by J56D View Post
    When will he give up?????????????

Hi Everybody!

You would not believe the things I've been through...what a story!!
    Goldman and SIRI were just the beginning...

Brandon Matthews,

StockShortData.com
    You all do realize the dude is schizophrenic.

Addict
    01-18-2016, 11:40 AM #153
    Quote Originally Posted by user34615145 View Post
    Concur: But it's not just oil, high-yield bonds and the monetary policies of the ECB, Japan, and Chinese central banks all are adding fuel to the fire. But certainly, the price of oil is the main culprit right now because of it's high correlation of other asset classes

According to an article in Barrons this week, high-yield bonds are now 85% correlated with the price of crude oil, versus 23% a year ago. And even the S&P 500 has about a 50% whereas it used to be almost nil...In fact there have been times in the past when I invested in oil/oil related as a hedge against the S&P. Now that's not possible.

The lower the price of oil gets, the greater the impact on High Yield bonds because of their exposure to highly leveraged oil patch producers.

Things have only gotten worse since the Fed's raised rates in December, while at the same time the Chinese sold off as they tried prop up the yuan which, in turn has added selling pressure to the Chinese stock market which, like dominos, has a contagian effect on other world stock markets including ours.

Now here comes Iran, gonna add another 500k barrels of oil a day and our Administration practically begged them to do it...paying off billions in "debts" to Iran and releasing scores of criminals and terrorists. I lived through the Carter years and I thought that no one could be more inept than Jimmy. Man was I wrong.
    But it is true that if the price of oil stabilizes and increases back to even $40-$50 levels, the markets will follow?

01-18-2016, 01:17 PM #154
    I've known this probably before anyone and tried to warn everyone. Unfortunately, no one listened because they thought he was such a good investor and just wanted to piss their money away. It's a shame that most people learn the hard way.

The best thing everyone can do for him is stop giving him money. Let him figure out what is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bdp. View Post
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    01-18-2016, 02:26 PM #155
    Shit....so is Midas but hell we still talk to him, which in turn prob means we are all schizophrenics.

01-18-2016, 04:30 PM #156
    No. You're just a complete loser and douchebag. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Shit....so is Midas but hell we still talk to him, which in turn prob means we are all schizophrenics.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    01-18-2016, 04:38 PM #157
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    No. You're just a complete loser and douchebag. It's that simple.
    Wow...Sounds like you prob need to get your blood pressure checked. I am worried about your health using that kind of foul language here.

Enthusiast
    01-18-2016, 06:51 PM #158
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/...id=ansmsnent11

Glenn Frey, a founding member and guitarist for Eagles, died Monday. He was 67.

“It is with the heaviest of hearts that we announce the passing of our comrade, Eagles founder, Glenn Frey, in New York City on Monday, January 18th, 2016,” the band said in a statement. “Glenn fought a courageous battle for the past several weeks but, sadly, succumbed to complications from Rheumatoid Arthritis, Acute Ulcerative Colitis and Pneumonia. The Frey family would like to thank everyone who joined Glenn to fight this fight and hoped and prayed for his recovery. Words can neither describe our sorrow, nor our love and respect for all that he has given to us, his family, the music community & millions of fans worldwide.”

Frey wrote and provided vocals for many Eagles hits, including “Heartache Tonight,” “Lyin’ Eyes,” “Tequila Sunrise” and “Take It Easy.”

The musician, with Don Henley, also co-wrote “Hotel California” and “Desperado.” Eagles won six Grammys and five American Music Awards during its run, and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998.

Frey also had a successful solo career after Eagles broke up in 1980. His debut solo album, 1982’s “No Fun Aloud,” contained such Top 40 hits as “The One You Love,” “Smuggler’s Blue,” “Sexy Girl,” “The Heat Is On,” “You Belong to the City,” “True Love,” “Soul Searchin’,” and “Livin’ Right.”

He had an acting career as well, landing a role in the first season of “Miami Vice.”

01-18-2016, 07:22 PM #159
    Sad...

Quote Originally Posted by J56D View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/...id=ansmsnent11

Glenn Frey, a founding member and guitarist for Eagles, died Monday. He was 67.

“It is with the heaviest of hearts that we announce the passing of our comrade, Eagles founder, Glenn Frey, in New York City on Monday, January 18th, 2016,” the band said in a statement. “Glenn fought a courageous battle for the past several weeks but, sadly, succumbed to complications from Rheumatoid Arthritis, Acute Ulcerative Colitis and Pneumonia. The Frey family would like to thank everyone who joined Glenn to fight this fight and hoped and prayed for his recovery. Words can neither describe our sorrow, nor our love and respect for all that he has given to us, his family, the music community & millions of fans worldwide.”

Frey wrote and provided vocals for many Eagles hits, including “Heartache Tonight,” “Lyin’ Eyes,” “Tequila Sunrise” and “Take It Easy.”

The musician, with Don Henley, also co-wrote “Hotel California” and “Desperado.” Eagles won six Grammys and five American Music Awards during its run, and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998.

Frey also had a successful solo career after Eagles broke up in 1980. His debut solo album, 1982’s “No Fun Aloud,” contained such Top 40 hits as “The One You Love,” “Smuggler’s Blue,” “Sexy Girl,” “The Heat Is On,” “You Belong to the City,” “True Love,” “Soul Searchin’,” and “Livin’ Right.”

He had an acting career as well, landing a role in the first season of “Miami Vice.”

Addict
    01-19-2016, 07:58 AM #160
    But it is true that if the price of oil stabilizes and increases back to even $40-$50 levels, the markets will follow?
    That would help....not because oil is more expensive but because the only way that's gonna happen with the current oversupply is that demand increases, which means improving econonomies - especially in the developing mkts. At this point thought my feeling (opinion) is that things will remain volatile. If corporate earnings are solid (a big "if) that will help.

Page 16 of 24 ... 61415161718 ...