Addict
    12-14-2015, 06:00 PM #121

Addict
    12-14-2015, 06:05 PM #122
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Analyst Actions: Sirius XM Holdings Initiated With Neutral at JPMorgan

MIDNIGHT TRADER 1:16 PM ET 12/14/15
    Liberty Media initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
    JPMorgan analyst Eric Pan started coverage of Liberty Media (LMCA) with an Overweight rating and $46 price target. Pan also began coverage of Sirius XM with a Neutral rating.

http://www.theflyonthewall.com/perma...RI?symbol=SIRI

12-14-2015, 06:50 PM #123
    "Strictly About Money." Really????? HAHAHAHAHA... this is "news?"

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Howard Stern expected to reup with Sirius XM
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2465508
    Last edited by midas360; 12-14-2015 at 06:55 PM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    12-14-2015, 07:07 PM #124

This is news??? HA HA! Try following real news

12-14-2015, 08:18 PM #125
    Try posting the not so OBVIOUS that's not news. HAHAHAHA

What a joke. Give me a break. Really? No one had any idea that this was "STRICTLY ABOUT MONEY?"

This could be bad news for Sirius XM investors if they pay Howard what he really wants. DAMN!

This is news??? HA HA! Try following real news
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    12-14-2015, 08:33 PM #126
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Try posting the not so OBVIOUS that's not news. HAHAHAHA

What a joke. Give me a break. Really? No one had any idea that this was "STRICTLY ABOUT MONEY?"

This could be bad news for Sirius XM investors if they pay Howard what he really wants. DAMN!
    You are a complete moron who doesn't know what he is invested in. BIG HEADLINE STERN SAYS WEDNESDAY SHOW COULD BE HIS LAST!!! Read the story I posted moron!

" Stern has signaled to the satellite broadcaster that he wants to remain with the company and heated talks are nearing a conclusion to settle on how valuable his new contract will be."

Go find an AT&T message board from the 1940s. Freakin idiot. Maybe you can post about investing in your utility stocks and geritol too.......

If you are going to post on a sirius message board the least you can do is understand the industry of the stock you are posting about!
    Last edited by MUSCLE13; 12-14-2015 at 08:39 PM.

Addict
    12-14-2015, 08:52 PM #127
    I have really had it with all the rips against Sirius through the years, from the internet streaming competition to the Howard isn't worth the money garbage. When Howard signed with Sirius they had 600 thousand subscribers. Now they are closing in on 30 million subscribers. This through Apples iPod launch the same time Sirius launched and all the Pandora Spotify streaming nonsense that surrounds Sirius every single day. CONTENT IS KING. Howard is the most successful radio broadcast personality in history and he has been doing it for 40 straight years! Sirius is the fastest growing cash flow machine in all of media. You naysayers know nothing about the damn industry you are invested in!

12-14-2015, 09:20 PM #128
    Sheeeeuuuuht Up Mister... No one buys your non-sense anymore Mr. Leave, Comeback, Leave, Comeback, I'm an Investor, Really a Trader, No Really I'm an Investor!

Go ahead, make fun of me and my AT&T "investment." I bet I am the only one here that can claim that my real cost basis on AT&T is $0.00 and they pay me $1.88 per share every single year to continue holding it too. All my shares have been paid for and then some. I can bet you know more about my company than you do.

Oh and they will raise the dividend again this week too. YEEHAW!

Edit: I must be honest, the only reason I own AT&T shares is because the smallest baby bell SBC Communications gobbled everyone up including Ma Bell. But I like the management that took over AT&T and continue to like the new management that was groomed under the old SBC management team.

You are a complete moron who doesn't know what he is invested in. BIG HEADLINE STERN SAYS WEDNESDAY SHOW COULD BE HIS LAST!!! Read the story I posted moron!

" Stern has signaled to the satellite broadcaster that he wants to remain with the company and heated talks are nearing a conclusion to settle on how valuable his new contract will be."

Go find an AT&T message board from the 1940s. Freakin idiot. Maybe you can post about investing in your utility stocks and geritol too.......

If you are going to post on a sirius message board the least you can do is understand the industry of the stock you are posting about!
    Last edited by midas360; 12-14-2015 at 09:23 PM.

Addict
    12-14-2015, 09:23 PM #129
    Yeah thats because you invested in 1882. Go post about AT&T on a telco board you complete moron. This is a Sirius board and YOU KNOW ZERO ABOUT THE COMPANY! ZERO!!!!!!!

Why do you post on a Sirius board if YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE COMPANY!!!!!! To prove you are a MORON??????

12-14-2015, 09:42 PM #130
    Says the man that tells everyone to "invest" and posts about Disney and Cable companies on a regular basis.

I am sure you are just a little inebriated because you were the one that brought up AT&T, not me.

Yeah thats because you invested in 1882. Go post about AT&T on a telco board you complete moron. This is a Sirius board and YOU KNOW ZERO ABOUT THE COMPANY! ZERO!!!!!!!

Why do you post on a Sirius board if YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE COMPANY!!!!!! To prove you are a MORON??????

Page 13 of 24 ... 3111213141523 ...