Page 23 of 24 ... 1321222324
    12-19-2015, 12:49 PM #221
    Great post airman! Don't be a stranger. Please participate in the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by airman View Post
    Haven't made a comment in a while ... probably not time to really comment about this stock...But what the heck.
    This is not a prediction but rather my view of possibilities and what I feel may be a probability. Always protect yourself no matter what you decide and do your own due dilligence.

Over the next 2 months I feel a lower chance case is to reach lower before finding a rising support near 3.75 to 3.85. (another major level is 3.64 that would be hard to breach at this point.)

Most probable in my mind is sideways of latest range to slightly lower over the next months leading to the earnings call where a strong reaction up....this will have to be confirmed before making big trades as we get closer.

Also possible is a move back up into the top of the latest range following christmas break. This last could be coupled with the second idea.
    My charts don't look much different than the last time I posted them so I will not bore you guys.
    Beware though that the S&P looks weak, if it breaks all bets are off.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-22-2015, 04:15 PM #223
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    I don't believe you are correct. But I have substantial funds on the sideline in case you are. All bases covered. I can sit on these Sirius, Comcast, Disney, Liberty, Charter and Vanguard fund positions for the next decade. I am that confident!

Jessica put out glowing reports on Sirius and Comcast this week. Love it!
    Jessica said 2yrs ago, siri would be $5. She`s on the ball

Guru
    12-22-2015, 07:40 PM #224
    just checking in. Seems things here have kinda grinded to a halt of sorts. Anyway....just popped in to say hello real quick and wish everyone a MERRY XMAS.....and yes i said MERRY XMAS not HAPPY HOLIDAYS! lol.

God bless you, your families and of course SIRI!

Addict
    12-22-2015, 07:53 PM #225
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    just checking in. Seems things here have kinda grinded to a halt of sorts. Anyway....just popped in to say hello real quick and wish everyone a MERRY XMAS.....and yes i said MERRY XMAS not HAPPY HOLIDAYS! lol.

Hey DM, nice to see you, and Back Atcha.... Merry Christmas and a very healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year to all members here on the BUZZ.

Addict
    12-23-2015, 09:29 AM #226
    Interesting Read.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/23/ny...ties.html?_r=0

I wonder who the "famous radio host" is?....Celebrity sex tapes don't seem to be the kind of thing that Rush Limbaugh might be interested in....but someone might think that Howard Stern might be a buyer. Stay tuned on this. It could get real interesting.

12-24-2015, 01:27 PM #227
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    I've been super busy with work and family stuff. All good.
    Anyway, wanted to pop in and wish everyone the best.
    Long and strong SIRI!!!!!

12-26-2015, 02:46 PM #228
    Well it is Christmas week. I am sure people have other things to do. HEHE Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-28-2015, 02:51 PM #230
    Coming down to the wire! Clearly I was way too optimistic....

2015 eoy predictions.

dm_4............................$4.44
    beehaus........................$5.25
    S.F...............................$4.18
    62 Olds.........................$4.56
    Wolf.............................$4.18
    Osprey.........................$4.23
    bdp..............................$4.79
    Nazareth......................$4.12
    siriustimes....................$4.21
    bcoz............................$4.30
    Garcar.........................$4.36
    Denco1........................$47.90 EOY 2015 absorbed by MaloneCo as LMCK stock
    Waldo..........................$3.86
    JR999..........................$4.13
    Raptor.........................$7.00
    njbones.......................$4.15
    Steiny.........................$3.95